Henry Cavill Not Returning as Superman after leaving Witcher

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You saw how they did up Ray Fisher but Ezra Miller slapping folks and grooming minors and has yet to be cancelled....
Hameda was protecting racist ass Weldon even though the actors stuck up for Fisher. I’m glad Hameda is gone. Gunn should be blackballed after his firing. His vision for the DCEU so far is ass. It’s time for an extra-planetary threat like Brainiac, Darkseid, Despero, and Mongul.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why this mf is back after being fired from GothG over some metoo shyt?? :what:
He ddint get fired over some metoo stuff. He was making some weird jokes :scust:

Mission accomplished. Gunn has long been a provocateur who has drawn ire in the past for his unusual humor. Among the tweets that forced Disney and Marvel’s hand were: “I like when little boys touch me in my silly place.”

Another: “The best thing about being raped is when you’re done being raped and it’s like ‘whew this feels great, not being raped!’” There were others that made satirical comments about the 9/11 attack, AIDS and the Holocaust. Yet another described a monkey masturbating on a young child, and his commentary that it made him “extremely happy.” These missives were not funny and entirely disturbing, given a preoccupation with fetishing underage boys. That left him a sitting duck for his retroactive social media commentary.

Jokes he had already apologized for but some alt right ppl brought them back up again, so Disney fired him. ThenI think he apologized again for them and he was all good in Hollywood :manny:

You saw how they did up Ray Fisher but Ezra Miller slapping folks and grooming minors and has yet to be cancelled....
They got a 400M+ movie to sell to ppl. He gettin bushed after it's release :manny:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
What’s his vision?
I said SO FAR. For Superman making him “young” and starting off at the Daily Planet when he was already relatively young and inexperienced in Man of Steel.

I want Kingdom Come. I want to see Gog. brainiac, Mongul, Darkseid.