Henry cavill back as superman?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Give me a day or two to finish this. I got some ideas on my head and I want to make sure everything makes sense first.

They really should have started fresh and utilized hbo max to introduce some characters as well. Coulda been a gold mine.

The heroes really should just have their own universes and just bring them together in some kind of multiverse thing if they ever wanna do some sort of justice league movie cause they can never seem to get the right tone consistently across all the movies

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
They really should have started fresh and utilized hbo max to introduce some characters as well. Coulda been a gold mine.

The heroes really should just have their own universes and just bring them together in some kind of multiverse thing if they ever wanna do some sort of justice league movie cause they can never seem to get the right tone consistently across all the movies

Ooh Believe me it is CRIMINAL the amount of characters that they have neglected. Where the hell is Green Lantern:mjtf:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
His movie wasnt good

Yea that's true but it's an intergalactic space opera with super powers. After I wrote that and was thinking of how they should do it I realized Green Lantern is basically Dune and Warner released the first Dune movie last year.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I feel like that gets overstated. If you slapped a marvel sticker on it, people would prolly love it. It's the typical marvel formula before it really was a thing.
Ehhh, Ryan Reynolds Schtick gets old after the first 15 mins. Seeing the other green lantern characters was cool though.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brainiac would be dope in the sequel thrown in some lobo a little green lantern. shyt would be fukking lit..,:wow: