Henry cavill back as superman?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Ezra Miller, dude has been raising hell for the past year and is currently running from the law regarding allegations that he kidnapped a girl he's been involved with since she was around 12.
Oh yeah that’s right. I think Warner Bros cut him off though? And all those incidents came out after the movie was already made. They gotta recoup

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
He can work. They just need to do the real Superman.

Happy to be Superman. Hopeful an shyt

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:win: As long as they ditch the emo superman thing snyder was going for. He doesn't need to be all aww shucks and apple pie but a little more upbeat. Also hate to say this cause I love the actress but Amy Adams is :flabbynsick: for Lois Lane.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I've never heard an average person say they hated MOS. I enjoyed it.
Give us brighter colors and a film not trying to be deep and it should be good

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He can work. They just need to do the real Superman.

Happy to be Superman. Hopeful an shyt
Naw, thats too corny to do with someone that powerful in modern times. They tried replicating the Christopher Reeves style superman in superman returns. Nobody liked it. Superman can't be all powerful and the nicest guy in the room. He needs to have flaws, worries, and be capable of anger too. You don't have to be nunlike to be good. he can be human.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Naw, thats too corny to do with someone that powerful in modern times. They tried replicating the Christopher Reeves style superman in superman returns. Nobody liked it. Superman can't be all powerful and the nicest guy in the room. He needs to have flaws, worries, and be capable of anger too. You don't have to be nunlike to be good. he can be human.
Exactly

And Supes personality had matured in Justice League

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Nah I think they should have saved that for later and Justice League should have had something other than Steppenwolf as the villain. They should have never done TDKR and Death of Superman in one movie, that was stupid. They didn't even have time to build up the characters which make those stories impactful.

In a better world they should have done MoS2 with Brainiac and introduce Kara with the city of Kandor. They could have done a Batman movie, probably Red Hood or the Court of Owls or something different than the Nolan movies. Then in JL they could have had Kara gone missing and joining the Female Furies and Granny Goodness. That would have introduced Darkseid a little bit. They could have set up the BvS story with Bruce seeing the power of a rogue Krytonian and he has a measure for Superman if he ever does the same thing. They fight Darkseid and win but Batman has a falling out with the JL and goes rogue. Him and Superman fight it out like TDKR in a BvS movie.

Matter of fact you can fit a whole DCU with these stories. I mean this is what they did in the animated movies before they reset them with Man of Tomorrow and Long Halloween. Its like they had the playbook already to score a touchdown and they kept throwing shovel passes to get a first down instead when it was their last possession:snoop: They even had a chance to set it up in the end with an Infinite Crisis or Flashpoint movie to reset the Universe when the actors get too old. DC had the advantage of having more films and TV shows before the MCU started. They could have crossover all that stuff like they did bringing all the Spider-Men together. I guarantee Christian Bale and Michael Keaton Batmen showing up in a movie would have been a bigger deal than Toby and Andrew showing up in NWH. Its whatever now I just hope the new ones are good.

Edit: If anyone is interested I can try and make a roadmap of what the DCEU should have been that would make more sense.
do it and tag me in it im interested to see it

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I have some ideas for Warner Bros/ DC they may not be the most popular tho...im a little skeptical about posting ideas cuz they might try and steal them but at this point they need all the help they can get:

Source material: Teen Titans Go, the goofy one with beast boy spitting bars and shyt yea that version
Live action that shyt start it light hearted joking and funny until tragedy strikes not sure what villain's to use but darken it up with the death of Batman
and show the evolution and maturity of Robin as he becomes Nightwing...then continue to develop all of the teen titans properly so that the audience will be interested in their personal stories moving forward ...
now before yall come for me im saying they need to use Teen Titans go as source material because its the most entertaining to me personally and these characters are all loveable a great recipe for tragedy and making an audience sympathize with these characters...
what yall think about this?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Edgy and evil Superman's

Homelander, Onmi Man, The Plutonian, Hyperion, Brightburn, Superior

DCs Superman but edgy or evil

Dark Knight Returns, Red Son, Injustice, Flashpoint

So they have done the shyt out of "what if Superman was unhappy".

It's not about the time period, that's what the REAL Superman embodies. The actual SUPER HERO. Good and honest for no reason other than inner fortitude

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Edgy and evil Superman's

Homelander, Onmi Man, The Plutonian, Hyperion, Brightburn, Superior

DCs Superman but edgy or evil

Dark Knight Returns, Red Son, Injustice, Flashpoint

So they have done the shyt out of "what if Superman was unhappy".

It's not about the time period, that's what the REAL Superman embodies. The actual SUPER HERO. Good and honest for no reason other than inner fortitude
yeah, they've doing a lot of evil superman stuff lately, but thats not exactly what i meant. I'm not calling for evil superman. Just someone who isn't entirely boyscouty.