Henry cavill back as superman?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
MoS was so great, another one wasn't made because it couldn't top the original Superman🦸‍♂️

:mjlol: Leave Superman alone and double down on that lgbtq1x Supergirl project. Or that Michael B Jordan on. This shyt is done...the ppl writing this shyt don't even like Superman. Mf looked at DBZ to male a Superman fight :pachaha:that's the goofiest shyt I ever heard. And i used to draw Superman vs Goku fights in middle school

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I always felt Justice League should have lead to the Death of Superman arc but they wasted it on Batman vs Superman and did it terribly.

Nah I think they should have saved that for later and Justice League should have had something other than Steppenwolf as the villain. They should have never done TDKR and Death of Superman in one movie, that was stupid. They didn't even have time to build up the characters which make those stories impactful.

In a better world they should have done MoS2 with Brainiac and introduce Kara with the city of Kandor. They could have done a Batman movie, probably Red Hood or the Court of Owls or something different than the Nolan movies. Then in JL they could have had Kara gone missing and joining the Female Furies and Granny Goodness. That would have introduced Darkseid a little bit. They could have set up the BvS story with Bruce seeing the power of a rogue Krytonian and he has a measure for Superman if he ever does the same thing. They fight Darkseid and win but Batman has a falling out with the JL and goes rogue. Him and Superman fight it out like TDKR in a BvS movie.

Matter of fact you can fit a whole DCU with these stories. I mean this is what they did in the animated movies before they reset them with Man of Tomorrow and Long Halloween. Its like they had the playbook already to score a touchdown and they kept throwing shovel passes to get a first down instead when it was their last possession:snoop: They even had a chance to set it up in the end with an Infinite Crisis or Flashpoint movie to reset the Universe when the actors get too old. DC had the advantage of having more films and TV shows before the MCU started. They could have crossover all that stuff like they did bringing all the Spider-Men together. I guarantee Christian Bale and Michael Keaton Batmen showing up in a movie would have been a bigger deal than Toby and Andrew showing up in NWH. Its whatever now I just hope the new ones are good.

Edit: If anyone is interested I can try and make a roadmap of what the DCEU should have been that would make more sense.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah I think they should have saved that for later and Justice League should have had something other than Steppenwolf as the villain. They should have never done TDKR and Death of Superman in one movie, that was stupid. They didn't even have time to build up the characters which make those stories impactful.

In a better world they should have done MoS2 with Brainiac and introduce Kara with the city of Kandor. They could have done a Batman movie, probably Red Hood or the Court of Owls or something different than the Nolan movies. Then in JL they could have had Kara gone missing and joining the Female Furies and Granny Goodness. That would have introduced Darkseid a little bit. They could have set up the BvS story with Bruce seeing the power of a rogue Krytonian and he has a measure for Superman if he ever does the same thing. They fight Darkseid and win but Batman has a falling out with the JL and goes rogue. Him and Superman fight it out like TDKR in a BvS movie.

Matter of fact you can fit a whole DCU with these stories. I mean this is what they did in the animated movies before they reset them with Man of Tomorrow and Long Halloween. Its like they had the playbook already to score a touchdown and they kept throwing shovel passes to get a first down instead when it was their last possession:snoop: They even had a chance to set it up in the end with an Infinite Crisis or Flashpoint movie to reset the Universe when the actors get too old. DC had the advantage of having more films and TV shows before the MCU started. They could have crossover all that stuff like they did bringing all the Spider-Men together. I guarantee Christian Bale and Michael Keaton Batmen showing up in a movie would have been a bigger deal than Toby and Andrew showing up in NWH. Its whatever now I just hope the new ones are good.

Edit: If anyone is interested I can try and make a roadmap of what the DCEU should have been that would make more sense.

A lot of fans have more sense than the suits