Henry cavill back as superman?

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
How's that? 'The Batman' was new and was successful. Joker was new and a massive hit. They don't need everything to connect.
I agree with you 100% I think it’s better when it doesn’t connect . I’m tired of the cinematic universe I haven’t watched a marvel movie in a long time .

But dc seems stuck on the idea of competing with marvel. :yeshrug:

Daps
How's that? 'The Batman' was new and was successful. Joker was new and a massive hit. They don't need everything to connect.
They need to either have the NONE of the movies connect or have a shared universe. Doing both is confusing as fukk and dumb.

Bringing back Cavill means you're still trying to continue the shytty ass Snyderverse.

And from a financial perspective, Warner Bros WANTS a universe because those generate the most hype, interest and money. Making it even more in their interest to ditch the past era universe and start over.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a small part of me was hoping he would not return as supes and get casted as doom in the FF movie…it was an old ass rumor but I was still keeping my fingers crossed

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
a small part of me was hoping he would not return as supes and get casted as doom in the FF movie…it was an old ass rumor but I was still keeping my fingers crossed
he woulda been a cool captain britain.

i'm fine with this, DC has shyt continuity in comics, it will have shyt continuity in the movies. Cavil Vs the Rock will be cool if they get olivia to do those fight scenes also

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Agnostic on him remaining Supes but they should get shyt started sooner rather than later. I don't think his hairline is going to hold up. lol
His shyt looks bad in The Witcher and hes wearing a wig or some shyt. He need to find out who Tom Brady went to and avoid whoever Joel McHale paid.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I agree with you 100% I think it’s better when it doesn’t connect . I’m tired of the cinematic universe I haven’t watched a marvel movie in a long time .

But dc seems stuck on the idea of competing with marvel. :yeshrug:
That may have been the case previously but since the Whedon Justice League flop they have pretty much stopped the "copy Marvel" stuff.
They basically hire directors and let them make the movies they want to make. That is as far from stuck on competing with Marvel as you can get.