Help!!

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
didnt read this dumbass thread but you bytches need to make yourselves useful and post more pics :russell:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I can't really change anything without plastic surgery

First turn off the TV and delete anything that sexualizes women ie social media. Seriously it helps A LOT. That shyt will kill your self esteem. Then get a hobby. Specifically where you can create or nuture something. Being creative is the best way to realise your creative abilities and value. Third make the decision to make yourself your own standard of beauty. That means you decide in your head, right now, that you are the most beautiful woman on the plant period. Like no matter what the world say or men say you know that you are beautiful. The only opinion that matter is yours. You need to decide that a repeat it every day or whenever you feel down. It works. Did it a few years ago and have felt great ever since.

One other thing I did was start appreciating the beauty of other women. Don't compare b/c of course you are the standard. But learning to enjoy the site or presence of beautiful people makes life sooooooooo much easier and way more fun.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes for the most part I have positive thoughts. I still have moments where I compare myself to others, but instead of getting sad I figure out how I can improve myself!

Honestly, I thought a lot like you did. I used to hate myself, my nose, and how skinny I was (I'm a dude though).

This shyt affected me all throughout high school until a couple of years ago. I thought I needed rhinoplasty (Even posted a topic on the Coli about it) when I learned to love myself.

I know what it feels like to not understand or accept compliments from people, thinking they're just trying to be nice. The Coli, and surrounding myself with more of my people, did wonders for my confidence and even pointed me to a lot of my history that I never was hip to.

Stop comparing yourself to others. It's fukking pointless and blinds you to all your positive qualities.

There is no one like you. Not just physically but emotionally and aurally. Understand that you're special and the features that you been taught to hate are gifts. There is nothing scarier to white supremacy than black people who love themselves and each other.

Love yourself.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
Also OP fake it till you make it.

Act confident, tell yourself I'm sexiest woman in here.

Confidence is very sexy