Help!!

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was saddedned reading your posts. I do hope you find some self esteem and confidence. As someone else stated, your 20th birthday isnt a magical day that you should have all your insecurities worked out. I dont think life works like that. If it does that would be great but dont be so hard on yourself if that day comes and youre still not feeling like Queen of hte world.

Good luck!

I guess I thought people should have their lives together by 20, but I see that isn't always the case. I'm just working on myself one day at a time and not putting a time limit on it.

Daps
I guess I thought people should have their lives together by 20, but I see that isn't always the case. I'm just working on myself one day at a time and not putting a time limit on it.
:dead::bryan:How is that possible?:heh:you watching them TV shows where the girl turns 18 and move out, huh?
Girl, that shyt only on TV.:skip:

In real life, some people don't grow up and get their shyt together till they in their 30's. I know mad girls still with their moms in their 30's. They help pay the bills tho so it's cool:yeshrug:
I don't know how to use tumblr, but I followed some positive Instagram pages that celebrate and uplift black women. I'm not into white men, their opinions don't matter to me.
Eh, Tumblr has a better selection tho. The gram is mostly glitz, glam and filters that these hoes love to exploit :ufdup:
Tumblr is kinda more raw. It's not really hard to use if you take some time to finger out:yeshrug:

MsReal

All Star
Daps
I want to leave the low self-esteem and insecurity in my teens. When I turn 20 I want to be a different person mentally...if that makes sense

Please stop being so hard on yourself. Beauty is in everyone.

Love yourself, stop looking in the mirror and tearing yourself down. See your beauty.

Good luck OP

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I hear you girl and I know the feeling...its hard but my advice to you is this....ask yourself why you feel like you do when you get down on yourself. If you look in the mirror and feel ugly ask yourself why and I know this will sound cray cray but answer that question out loud. I feel like (blank) because(blank) and be truthful. We can give you advice and tips for improving yourself esteem, and while helpfull and useful you've got to start looking at you for the answers. Confidence starts with you...and only you can give it to you...once that happens what people think and or say won't hold as much weight on you because can't nobody take away something you gave yourself. Another thing that helped me personally is I made sure I looked my best when I knew I would be around people who make me feel self concious. You can't help but feel better about yourself when you know you've put in a little extra effort. I may have been a wreak inside but fixing my hair, making sure my clothes looked nice gave me a little extra something to lean on. I know I'm long winded but another thing is fake it til you make it hun! Head high, shoulders back and smile, even if it's false now it will become natural and no one knows your not feeling yourself if you don't show it. Trust me on this, you give off that vibe and people will believe it
If that's you in your profile pic, whatchu talkin' bout? You probably been fine your whole life!

Luna

All Star
Daps
:dead::bryan:How is that possible?:heh:you watching them TV shows where the girl turns 18 and move out, huh?
Girl, that shyt only on TV.:skip:

In real life, some people don't grow up and get their shyt together till they in their 30's. I know mad girls still with their moms in their 30's. They help pay the bills tho so it's cool:yeshrug:

Eh, Tumblr has a better selection tho. The gram is mostly glitz, glam and filters that these hoes love to exploit :ufdup:
Tumblr is kinda more raw. It's not really hard to use if you take some time to finger out:yeshrug:

There you go again, I knew you loved us :mjlol: