Help!!

Daps
Why did you quote me twice? I had already stopped replying as soon as you asked me to. Clearly you have issues I'm too mature to deal with. :usure:

:umad:
I replied because ya ass was still in my alerts like I told you not to. fukk outta here, bytch:camby:

Luna

All Star
Daps
I replied because ya ass was still in my alerts like I told you not to. fukk outta here, bytch:camby:

vO1sHmy.gif

:umad:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Skin tone, nose(biggest insecurity), hair type ...this might sound weird but I don't like my eyes/eyelids,They're small and hooded so eye makeup don't look good on me... Lastly hereditary dark circles that I can't get rid of now matter what I use...I've been trying to stay off of Instagram, but it's addicting :mjcry:
Nothing wrong with your nose

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I love when the Coli does things like this :obama:

@Coco how you feeling today?

Starting to see the beauty in your complexion, nose, and features because plenty of people on here did.

Be mindful of the media you use because it can indoctrinate your subconscious with negative images associated with your beautiful features. Don't let their tactics fool you into thinking less about yourself.

You got loads of great advice already so I just wanna see if you still thinking positive

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You got loads of great advice already so I just wanna see if you still thinking positive
Yes for the most part I have positive thoughts. I still have moments where I compare myself to others, but instead of getting sad I figure out how I can improve myself!