Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Because it hurts him to see that his brother has better flow and has girls singing along to his songs.

you're right. It's pathetic that his androgynous emo-sexual brother who looks like a caveman's prison betch is the more successful one.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
^^

tumblr_mudu95vDrB1rj120go1_500.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
More gifs to hide your pain :mjcry:

U TRY TOO HARD, THATS NOT HOW U MAKE SOME1 MAD

IF U WERENT SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE AND THEN WENT ON TO GOSSIP WITH GOATPACHER ABOUT MY BROTHER, IT MIGHT PUT A LIL MORE STAKE IN WHAT U SAYIN.. BUT UD STILL BE A HOE, ON GOD.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
U TRY TOO HARD, THATS NOT HOW U MAKE SOME1 MAD

IF U WERENT SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE AND THEN WENT ON TO GOSSIP WITH GOATPACHER ABOUT MY BROTHER, IT MIGHT PUT A LIL MORE STAKE IN WHAT U SAYIN.. BUT UD STILL BE A HOE, ON GOD.
I'm not gossiping about him, I'm saying you are upset that he is a better rapper than you.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I'm not gossiping about him, I'm saying you are upset that he is a better rapper than you.

You can tell his brother is fully jewish while Elinor is rocking those mexican genes.

His sister is getting genes from every race, color, creed, species. :jjjjj:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
LOL BUT THEY NOT GOSSIPING

:snoop:

We're doing exactly what you're doing, but ironically. If you had any intelligence you'd have picked up on it.

You want to make this about personal stuff, then deal with it. This is an online discussion forum, not a private venting room for your homoerotic fascination with Kobe, your cornball wigger rhymes, or your issues with your hair line. You make it about you, then cry when I oblige you.

If you want to argue with me, then I'm always game. But everything you post is fair game. Don't blame the rest of the world for not being self-absorbed idiots who lack self-awareness. You made your bed. I don't care if you live or die. If you post stupid shyt, you'll get called out for it. If you make stupid songs, you'll get called out for it. If you type in all caps like a 3rd grade (no irony intended) with Tourrettes, you'll get called out for it. If you don't want to get called out for being a talentless, goofy angry autistic wigger with no real job, then you are free to stop posting, Elinor.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We're doing exactly what you're doing, but ironically. If you had any intelligence you'd have picked up on it.

You want to make this about personal stuff, then deal with it. This is an online discussion forum, not a private venting room for your homoerotic fascination with Kobe, your cornball wigger rhymes, or your issues with your hair line. You make it about you, then cry when I oblige you.

If you want to argue with me, then I'm always game. But everything you post is fair game. Don't blame the rest of the world for not being self-absorbed idiots who lack self-awareness. You made your bed. I don't care if you live or die. If you post stupid shyt, you'll get called out for it. If you make stupid songs, you'll get called out for it. If you type in all caps like a 3rd grade (no irony intended) with Tourrettes, you'll get called out for it. If you don't want to get called out for being a talentless, goofy angry autistic wigger with no real job, then you are free to stop posting, Elinor.

tumblr_inline_mrjou5z4B01qz4rgp.gif