Help "Original Gangsta" find a reason why he cant post an arm/hand picture *offically exposed*

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
See Elinor you are slow. If you had an IQ equal to the size of the shoe that stays lodged in your ass you'd understand real dudes don't give a fukk about that bullajit. You don't see what a stupid hypocrite you are though

tumblr_makoxlrH321r7dslf.gif

Daps
IM TALKIN TO A SCREEN NAME .. FOR ALL I KNOW, U CAN BE A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL FROM IDAHO. THAT WOULD BE MY GUESS, ANYWAY.. BUT THATS WHY PEOPLE WIT SELF ESTEEM POST PICS HERE .. CUZ WE ALL COMMUNICATING ON PRETTY MUCH A DAILY BASIS, WE WANNA KNOW WHO WE TALKIN TO.

DO U UNDERSTAND WHY THIS THREAD WAS MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE? DUDE WANTED TO EXPOSE @Originalgangsta317 AS BEIN SCARY TO SHOW HIMSELF.. BUT HE CAME THRU AND SHUT THE THREAD DOWN WIT THE QUICKNESS BY POSTIN A VIDEO... NOW WE HAVE WEIRDOS LIKE YOU CARRYIN ON THE ASSUMED BIITCHASSNESS. BETTER TO FALL BACK THEN TO CONTINUE TRYNA INSIST ON THE FACT THAT U AINT A PUNK....AND THERE GOES ANOTHER DAP FROM MIAMI316.

I don't know how y'all beef started.

But some cats on here talk toooo reckless and tho this is the Internet majority of us are grown men,so if you gon talk tough then man up,stand up or sit down,simple as that and if a cat prove he exist then you should as well.:yeshrug:

Just my opinion

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps

Instead of looking for stupid gifs, why don't you find out who was your family gardener 25 years ago so we can find out who's really your father. it's only explanation for why you look AliG crossed with Machete, and why you're so stupid.

I can't wait until president Trump deports your dumbass.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Instead of looking for stupid gifs, why don't you find out who was your family gardener 25 years ago so we can find out who's really your father. it's only explanation for why you look AliG crossed with Machete, and why you're so stupid.

I can't wait until president Trump deports your dumbass.

tumblr_lihkjd569G1qcgg34.gif

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dumbass, you spent dayum near an entire fukkin week duckin & dodgin a ban bet I proposed willin to do dat shyt.

^^^^^ Receipts always on deck, phaggit. :coffee:

And yo puss ass did exactly wtf I said you were gonna do. Tap dance round n deflect long enuff so a nikka would say fukk it and lose interest.

Just eat a dikk, shut da fukk up, and take dat L already. shyt is beyond played out. :snooze:
Ironic since your alias ducked and dodged a simple arm pic cause he needed time to get his friend to make a video, I told you I don't do ban bets just like I told your other account I don't post pics for men thats not duckin and dodgin thats tellin you NO straight up.:manny:

YOU did what I said you would do catch feelins and stalk me until you got tired cause I wouldn't budge, get off my dikk shut the fukk up and take YOUR L I wasn't even talkin to you I was talkin to Originalinternetgangsta yet you replied.:jbhmm:

No you bytch when you stand for something you stand for it 100% nikkas was on here runnin they mouth about @Luck when he got banned,noticed they never said nothin to him while he was on,and I put it in the air that when he come back majority of them talking shyt not gon say nothing and I was right :sas1:

All that Otha shyt you speak of is irrelevant you a bytch and a skinny weak fukk in real life and until you post a video proving you real you will remain these things,shyt even if you do post a video at this point you you still a bytch:pachaha:
Look at you gettin all emotional again on behalf of your alias/fakkit boyfriend at this point it would be less of an L for you to say that's your other account cause goin this hard for another man is gay full stop, they were shyt talkin him cause of those comments bytch "Luck" came back weeks later when nikkas moved on which is somethin you not able to do so you can't understand why they weren't still invested.:mjlol:

:ufdup:You once again showin you take this board too serious talkin bout "when you stand for somethin 100% blah blah blah" like this is real life and nikkas are afraid of a fukkin username postin again, "Luck" ain't gonna do shyt to them now that he's unbanned except whine over old posts like you do.

I'm 6'3 235 in real life your fakkit ass doesn't define me bytch I don't need to prove shyt to you in order to be who I am, fukk kinda retarded logic is that:mindblown: see you ain't who you say you are so you need us to believe you the muscular guy in the video in order to "be" him and you think I'm like you but I don't need validation from random males.

The last part of your post is one of the reasons why I don't drop pics cause hoe cacs like you will still talk tough regardless knowin we'd never meet, but you'd bytch up if we were face to face cause I would break your skinny weak white ass in half.:pacspit:

nikkas asking for pictures of arms and paycheck stubs :mjlol:

Some y'all nikkas need a girlfriend.
:pachaha: @Originalgangsta317 dappin this up like he ain't the faq beggin men for videos of their sweaty muscles workin out.:scust:

I don't know how y'all beef started.

But some cats on here talk toooo reckless and tho this is the Internet majority of us are grown men,so if you gon talk tough then man up,stand up or sit down,simple as that and if a cat prove he exist then you should as well.:yeshrug:

Just my opinion
:stopitslime:Cac you live in a fantasy world where "mannin up" is simply postin a pic like thats the equivalent of meetin face to face and throwin hands, everyone "exists" on here ain't no bots so you sound dumb sayin that you just wanna see how your coworker measures up against other men like Blitz said about Sccit.

:cacjordan:Meanwhile your fakeass ran when pressed in the moment for a pic of your black hand cause you needed 5 days to set up a date wit your boyfriend to roleplay as you for men on a message board, so FOH wit that "grown men" talk you a p*ssy yourself.

Daps
Ironic since your alias ducked and dodged a simple arm pic cause he needed time to get his friend to make a video, I told you I don't do ban bets just like I told your other account I don't post pics for men thats not duckin and dodgin thats tellin you NO straight up.:manny:

YOU did what I said you would do catch feelins and stalk me until you got tired cause I wouldn't budge, get off my dikk shut the fukk up and take YOUR L I wasn't even talkin to you I was talkin to Originalinternetgangsta yet you replied.:jbhmm:

Look at you gettin all emotional again on behalf of your alias/fakkit boyfriend at this point it would be less of an L for you to say that's your other account cause goin this hard for another man is gay full stop, they were shyt talkin him cause of those comments bytch "Luck" came back weeks later when nikkas moved on which is somethin you not able to do so you can't understand why they weren't still invested.:mjlol:

:ufdup:You once again showin you take this board too serious talkin bout "when you stand for somethin 100% blah blah blah" like this is real life and nikkas are afraid of a fukkin username postin again, "Luck" ain't gonna do shyt to them now that he's unbanned except whine over old posts like you do.

I'm 6'3 235 in real life your fakkit ass doesn't define me bytch I don't need to prove shyt to you in order to be who I am, fukk kinda retarded logic is that:mindblown: see you ain't who you say you are so you need us to believe you the muscular guy in the video in order to "be" him and you think I'm like you but I don't need validation from random males.

The last part of your post is one of the reasons why I don't drop pics cause hoe cacs like you will still talk tough regardless knowin we'd never meet, but you'd bytch up if we were face to face cause I would break your skinny weak white ass in half.:pacspit:

:pachaha: @Originalgangsta317 dappin this up like he ain't the faq beggin men for videos of their sweaty muscles workin out.:scust:

:stopitslime:Cac you live in a fantasy world where "mannin up" is simply postin a pic like thats the equivalent of meetin face to face and throwin hands, everyone "exists" on here ain't no bots so you sound dumb sayin that you just wanna see how your coworker measures up against other men like Blitz said about Sccit.

:cacjordan:Meanwhile your fakeass ran when pressed in the moment for a pic of your black hand cause you needed 5 days to set up a date wit your boyfriend to roleplay as you for men on a message board, so FOH wit that "grown men" talk you a p*ssy yourself.

I'm not reading books bytch.

Post that video you fakkit