Help a nig out get some good quality air buds for a good price

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a similar pair off Amazon for about 50. I chuckle at the heavy Chinese accent "POWER ONG" when i turn em on, but they work really well.

Made sure to get ones w the little ear hook, though. How do these brands stay in your ears when youre moving around without the little hook? :jbhmm:

The xiaomi pistons and maybe some old high quality blackberry headphones are the only ones that I've had that go in the ear. Other than those I've only had over the ear studio monitors for beatmaking.

The blackberry ones were great quality but the regular rubber cord always became defective. The xiaomi pistons has the braided cord and Ive jumped rope with them in and they don't fall out, I dont know how or why.

It sucks holding my phone and using a cord so ima try their wireless ones.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Picked up my pair of jbuds from best buy earlier today, they're really nice. Clean tight bass and vocals, pair quickly, no delay during movies, great design, and have a nice compact case. They knock pretty hard too. The only thing I'm trying to dial in is the pairing when switching between my phone and computer, but it's not that big of an issue. I just have to turn the bluetooth function off before repairing it to the other device.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/jlab-a...rbud-headphones-black/6308349.p?skuId=6308349

Trust me. pick them up at your local best buy. You have 2 weeks for a full refund but Im certain you won't take them back.
Picked up my pair of jbuds from best buy earlier today, they're really nice. Clean tight bass and vocals, pair quickly, no delay during movies, great design, and have a nice compact case. They knock pretty hard too. The only thing I'm trying to dial in is the pairing when switching between my phone and computer, but it's not that big of an issue. I just have to turn the bluetooth function off before repairing it to the other device.
Rep me nikka :dahell:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Rep me nikka :dahell:

Well good morning to you too.

I already did when you originally posted it on thursday

full

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
One thing to consider is which bud is going to be the "master". I now have to keep my phone right pocket rather than my left in order to maintain a consistent connection.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds .air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds air buds:yeshrug:

yes yes yes yes yes

black color or grey color tho

/thread