Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What’s this “LoPan?”

pissed-annoyed.gif

Big Trouble in Little China.

There's pictures where Jerral looks really old. It's like that old Al Davis picture where he looks like death or Mumm Ra from Thundercats . There's a smiley on here I know someone has it in this thread of Jerral looking old and dusty as shyt.

Screenshot-20240923-221658-Google.jpg

LoPan cares for only Green eyes.

Jerral only cares for Green paper.

And both will phuck over their worlds to get it

Jerral Jones Snr = LoPan

And his goofy kids are the 3 Storms

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We Dak stans because we don't join in on blaming every loss on 1 player?:pachaha:

I'm not the fan that puts all the blame on one player when football is the ultimate team game. It doesn't matter who we have at QB tbh. This culture is rotten to the core and there is no QB who can cure it.
Who in this thread blames Dak for every loss?

You got dudes like @Bigwhite2498 being this thread’s version of Napoleon, spamming this thread w pro-Dak propaganda and making it seem like its everybody else’s fault why this team is garbage.

Jerry told yall nikkas that if we pay Dak $60m, he gotta win with less and yall STILL celebrated resigning this untalented ass nikka

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Who in this thread blames Dak for every loss?

You got dudes like @Bigwhite2498 being this thread’s version of Napoleon, spamming this thread w pro-Dak propaganda and making it seem like its everybody else’s fault why this team is garbage.

Jerry told yall nikkas that if we pay Dak $60m, he gotta win with less and yall STILL celebrated resigning this untalented ass nikka
No you already admitted you a ceedee and Micah Stan I hate the whole team. I call dak out all the time when he fukks up. Y’all are delusional in thinking it’s all one person fault the whole team sucks. Micah been missing since halfway through last season

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
pissed-annoyed.gif

Big Trouble in Little China.

There's pictures where Jerral looks really old. It's like that old Al Davis picture where he looks like death or Mumm Ra from Thundercats . There's a smiley on here I know someone has it in this thread of Jerral looking old and dusty as shyt.

Screenshot-20240923-221658-Google.jpg

LoPan cares for only Green eyes.

Jerral only cares for Green paper.

And both will phuck over their worlds to get it

Jerral Jones Snr = LoPan

And his goofy kids are the 3 Storms
Low key the funniest nickname on here.