Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Have you see. Jalen Hurts extension? The big money is also baked into his old contract. There’s no killer big one year deal(relative to his position) like we had with Dak or most teams have with their extension. I kept asking on CZ where the big cap hit season that were sued to seeing and nobody could answer it
Because howie is a real GM and if he fukks up he’s not the owner of the team and gets fo go we like our guys they gotta play better, he just gets fired.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We Dak stans because we don't join in on blaming every loss on 1 player?:pachaha:

I'm not the fan that puts all the blame on one player when football is the ultimate team game. It doesn't matter who we have at QB tbh. This culture is rotten to the core and there is no QB who can cure it.
Lol dont pay attention to that. The only true fan of Dak is Dwight Howard. He pops out like candyman when you diss him lol.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
We Dak stans because we don't join in on blaming every loss on 1 player?:pachaha:

I'm not the fan that puts all the blame on one player when football is the ultimate team game. It doesn't matter who we have at QB tbh. This culture is rotten to the core and there is no QB who can cure it.
This my thing. Why can’t people blame the culture or coaches or owners? Why always Dak even if he’s a complete loser? You could replace Dak with Mahomes and the results still wouldn’t look pretty

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
this team will compete better in October. This is really like a preseason for them. I still don’t believe in them but they’ll definitely compete better after 4-5 games.
Compete for what? A top 10 pick?

After the giants we got Steelers, Lions, 49ers. That's 3 straight playoff teams that won 10 games last season. Those are 3 L's to send us to 2 - 5.

shyt now that Bryce is out that Panthers game aint a layup either :mjlol: