Hello Darkness, My Old Friend: The Dallas Cowboys 2024 Season Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Dan Quinn 2-1 and we 1-2 getting our backs blown out. I gotta apologize to Dan Quinn fukk Micah fukk Lawrence and fukk our DTs. More importantly fukk jerry for waiting a year to sign dak like they said this money on get up you can’t be indecisive with the qb now we paying 60 million to a dude and 34 to another. And they were so stupid they gotta pay the whole contract because they gave him a no trade clause which I didn’t even know was possible in the fukking nfl Jerry thinks dak is like fukking bron I hate this whole team. This game pissed me off man more than yesterday.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
It’s unconscionable to make Dak the highest payed player in NFL history. I would have made him play out this season and kept Shedeur as a backup option and dared him to leave if he went off this season.

Seeing Washington and Houston with young qbs is like a torture for me. I hate those two franchises/cities. :angry:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Commanders are 2-1 with most of our castoffs too btw :laugh:
Again proof that Stephen jones and will mcclay are terrible judges of talent look at dalton shultz he leaves and he’s a damn top 5-7 TE imagine him and Ferguson instead we got that Michigan bum. Dan Quinn being this good with the castoffs shows you how good he would’ve been if Jerry had the balls to fire Mike and make him head coach. Instead we stuck with Mike zimmer

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
It’s unconscionable to make Dak the highest payed player in NFL history. I would have made him play out this season and kept Shedeur as a backup option and dared him to leave if he went off this season.

Seeing Washington and Houston with young qbs is like a torture for me. I hate those two franchises/cities. :angry:
Breh they could’ve gotten dak for 10-15 million cheaper last year before the season but they wouldn’t do a deal this shyt pisses me off because that directly correlates to not having the money to get Henry or a real linebacker who weights over 230+ pounds who’s not an old washed mf like Kendricks

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Mental Illness
There is still a part of me who thinks eventually Dak wins a superbowl for no other reason that everything you like turns to shyt and everytime you don't get involved it works out.

@BigE214 you got to make the Cowboys thread next season and you got to make sure this weirdo ass thot aint in it. He aint post in that Rangers thread last year and what happened? Championship.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree with you but then we gonna be in the same cycle you really think Jerry and Stephen would let a damn sanders go even if he was just 60% of dak was he still would be the highest paid qb
I don’t care about hypotheticals 6 years down the line. He is cheaper! Hence more money to spend around him to win one while he’s on his rookie deal.