Hello bcrusaderw

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
shut the fuk up and don't quote me, you slow dimwitted southern drawl drooling fuk. You just proved my point - instead of seeing this as some troll shyt for what it was and knowing that shyt doesn't even sound or have the same style as the Real Barnett. Yeah, I don't like you. Next.
I'll quote you as long you insult me :umad:

You angry, half dominic00n/half AA but claim dominican hardbody because you dont want to be associated with AA
dirty construction boot wearing, pissy mattress sleeping
Ol "PLEASE LOOK AT MY DRIVERS LICENSE, PLEASE LOOK AT MY GOVERNMENT NAME, I'LL SEND YOU MY BIRTH CANAL, JUST PLEASE BELIEVE :damn:" Coli obsessed
what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone cuz he's hungry headass
Cant afford the rent so let me move but still stumble over my gargoyle looking feet to defend any and everything new york hoodrat

Ol let me get drunk and lash out in a thread and then apologize and act like a desperate baby mama when a nikka calls me out ass

Stay the fukk out of the ados threads since you want to be a mami so bad and think the cradle of black ingenuity aint shyt you stained panties wearing ass waste of space

suck dikk and die hoe

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Damn @Nicole0416 SHE back in the middle of things again huh smh wow this hurts

How do we know these allegations against him/ her are true?

Or is she a he now? Idk gender is fluid amongst the youngins these days

Fred

Wtf :picard::gucci::dwillhuh::leostare: I don't even post on this site actively and I don't speak to anyone from this website. I cut all ties with coli posters two years ago how tf am I still getting dragged into things :mindblown:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:gucci:

Live from LA at Jack in the Box

xz7yg9j_d.jpg

Fred
No Mac here

Fred

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nikka hush, what I said was a 180 personality of bcrusaderw would be you or Harlem hottie which is true. You two posters are radically different ( bcrusaderw is a hardcore bedwench and you are not). Motherfukker that’s actually a compliment. Duh!

You can’t read or comprehend nikka?

That’s like saying who would be the opposite of you. I would say indpickwest or bcrusaderw. I did not call you in fact

In fact ms lawyer I said and Quote “ I find that hard to believe”.

So.....
You hush, Don't call me 'nikka', I don't call you that, don't say it to me. matter of fact, dont call me shyt. thanks. Bye

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I'll quote you as long you insult me :umad:

You angry, half dominic00n/half AA but claim dominican hardbody because you dont want to be associated with AA
dirty construction boot wearing, pissy mattress sleeping
Ol "PLEASE LOOK AT MY DRIVERS LICENSE, PLEASE LOOK AT MY GOVERNMENT NAME, I'LL SEND YOU MY BIRTH CANAL, JUST PLEASE BELIEVE :damn:" Coli obsessed
what would you do if your son was at home crying all alone cuz he's hungry headass
Cant afford the rent so let me move but still stumble over my gargoyle looking feet to defend any and everything new york hoodrat

Ol let me get drunk and lash out in a thread and then apologize and act like a desperate baby mama when a nikka calls me out ass

Stay the fukk out of the ados threads since you want to be a mami so bad and think the cradle of black ingenuity aint shyt you stained panties wearing ass waste of space

suck dikk and die hoe

Jesus Christ
v4r8c1J.png

@Nicole0416, u ok sis?