Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I ain't see no numbers rackin up at the bottom of the screen. You wasn't hitting a damn thing my boy :dwillhuh:

Thats because you don’t get combo’s if someone else is also killing what you’re hitting which is what he was doing with the machine gun on the mech

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
I’ve been using the Spear instead of the Railgun for the last few matches, this thing is nuts. You have to keep a good distance from biles and chargers but this things fukks them up.

Only downside is you can’t kill medium enemies with it. In my experience it won’t lock on to them at all. I need to use it more but so far I like it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve been using the Spear instead of the Railgun for the last few matches, this thing is nuts. You have to keep a good distance from biles and chargers but this things fukks them up.

Only downside is you can’t kill medium enemies with it. In my experience it won’t lock on to them at all. I need to use it more but so far I like it.

How many uses is it?

Robbo

All Star
Daps

I like the flamethrower for chargers.. does good with other bugs outside of those stupid jumping ones.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Don't know if I'm late, but I took off guard dog. After learning how to stay alive longer I noticed the fukin drone doing more damage to me than than the enemies. Last round I played me and my patna spent prolly half our time trying not to get clotheslined by our own shyt

ha thats the worst when its lasering you lol, it is clutch at times spotting enemies before you even see it, but yes as you play the game more you get better and dont need it