Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
ha thats the worst when its lasering you lol, it is clutch at times spotting enemies before you even see it, but yes as you play the game more you get better and dont need it
Yea i rather run the mines kuz most of the time the drone kills me it's while I'm running anyway

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
new mission types released today

CDN media

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I can't tell you how annoying it is to jump into a quickplay mission only to die by your teammates strategems cause they wanted your gear and supplies... repeatedly. They even did that shyt at extraction and killed us all, none of us extracted..

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
I can't tell you how annoying it is to jump into a quickplay mission only to die by your teammates strategems cause they wanted your gear and supplies... repeatedly. They even did that shyt at extraction and killed us all, none of us extracted..
Had that happen the other night.
Muhfukkas was just taking shyt.
I should've shot the bastud in the back but I let it ride because he obviously needed it more than I did.
2 Seconds later a mortar got him. :shaq:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Love these games, but hate getting paired with n-gga's who constantly try to be superman and try to beat the game themselves instead of being a team
If you play at very hard levels, they will all shoot you or rain strategems on you if you wander off too far. It's like an unspoken rule. No AWOL/Lone Wolf allowed lol.

Ey ese where you going?

Blaaadaaataaaat

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Had that happen the other night.
Muhfukkas was just taking shyt.
I should've shot the bastud in the back but I let it ride because he obviously needed it more than I did.
2 Seconds later a mortar got him. :shaq:
I stopped using the Mortar Turret cause it was accidentally killing Teammates but I may have to bring that bytch back lmao

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately that's how some folks are. They think that shyt ends.
Them shyts keep coming.
The Harder you try to stay and fight it, the harder they're going to swarm you.
Objective done...pop pop! Then keep moving to the next one.
I had to learn this the hard way. Took me awhile to realize I need to play this like Halo 2 Flood on Legendary.