Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
btw i Been rolling with the EMS. Its effective!!!

i spam this or gas regularly

the gas does waaaay more damage than folks realize too. drop it on an emerging bughole and basically smothers out the entire spawn - if anything makes it out, its free eats.

ems and mortar is just a great combo in general

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can't tell you how annoying it is to jump into a quickplay mission only to die by your teammates strategems cause they wanted your gear and supplies... repeatedly. They even did that shyt at extraction and killed us all, none of us extracted..
i'd quit that game immediately if you.

nobody got time for that kinda bozo shyt.

I played a game with nikkaz putting the Tesla tower on the extraction point when the ship lands :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i spam this or gas regularly

the gas does waaaay more damage than folks realize too. drop it on an emerging bughole and basically smothers out the entire spawn - if anything makes it out, its free eats.

ems and mortar is just a great combo in general
87e057fc363e56516b9d7a64ace0f4e1.gif

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud

It’s good to see the game is so popular but could you imagine if Helldivers had a competitive mode to it. That shyt would be so toxic, die to the the other team, die from your teammates, opposing team dropping 500kg on the spawn point constantly, and getting hit with the Railgun from across the map. :hubie:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I can't tell you how annoying it is to jump into a quickplay mission only to die by your teammates strategems cause they wanted your gear and supplies... repeatedly. They even did that shyt at extraction and killed us all, none of us extracted..
shyt made my blood boil. It was me and 2 randos. One of the randos friend joined us when we were heading to the extraction point. Right when we was heading in the ship, cocksucker who just joined shot me and other dude and him and his friend fukking dipped.

I had to step away for a few hours.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt made my blood boil. It was me and 2 randos. One of the randos friend joined us when we were heading to the extraction point. Right when we was heading in the ship, cocksucker who just joined shot me and other dude and him and his friend fukking dipped.

I had to step away for a few hours.
Run with Coli brehs