Helldivers 2 (Arrowhead, PS5/PC, 2024) (457k+ CCU on Steam)

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
This game is lowkey beautiful on PC maxed out.

Wish I would have copped this game on release. I'm only on level 7 and two of my brothers are already level 17 and at least 22. I be getting clapped :dame: when I play on the harder difficulties with them :francis:.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game is lowkey beautiful on PC maxed out.

Wish I would have copped this game on release. I'm only on level 7 and two of my brothers are already level 17 and at least 22. I be getting clapped :dame: when I play on the harder difficulties with them :francis:.

We all getting slapped around now after the update :mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game just 25k short of its all time peak on Steam from two weeks back. Will be interesting to see how it does this weekend with the mech update.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah breh these dudes be having unlimited sprints, auto home on sentries :gucci:

Just need something with real stopping power like the rail gun used to be. You shoot one of them in the face as they’re charging you and they go sliding into a wall

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Just need something with real stopping power like the rail gun used to be. You shoot one of them in the face as they’re charging you and they go sliding into a wall
I don’t get why they nerfed it, when one of the selling points was them having a game master who would screw with difficulty. Then they add environmental hazards that could take you out while you’re aiming. When you have a horde coming at you wave after wave, and stratagems have a long cooldown in the top 3 difficulties, you need that stopping power.