HellBlade Senua's Sacrifice [Aug 2017] PS4|PC|XB1

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Y'all in here drooling over Ryse lite cause it was advertised as a "PS4 exclusive"

:mjlol:
You is a funny mofo. U been chilling for weeks, but soon as a game on PS4 get any sort of praise u pop out the blue like
giphy.gif

Fall back man. It ain't that serious. Go play Ryse so u can reminence when you thought Xbox had a actual chance back in Nov 2013:wow:

Last edited:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Be mad a good game is getting scores. hater:mjlol:
Well as a PC gamer. When a game gets overrated cause it's on PS4 it affects me.

As with Nier. I ran out and bought it due to reviews, then the game was pretty much trash. So a bit of anger is warranted.

Won't fall for that again. Gonna use my peg leg discount for this one:mjpls:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Y'all in here drooling over Ryse lite cause it was advertised as a "PS4 exclusive"

:mjlol:
I mean u don't think u should play the game before going into a rage shytting on it and calling it overrated cause it got good reviews? There's plenty PS4 exclusives that got hyped like crazy but received shytty ratings. And not every game is for everybody.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean u don't think u should play the game before going into a rage shytting on it and calling it overrated cause it got good reviews? There's plenty PS4 exclusives that got hyped like crazy but received shytty ratings. And not every game is for everybody.
Commenting on a game is somehow "rage shytting"???

fukk outa here buddy, just commenting on the reviews like everybody else.

From what I can tell only one person in here has the game.

So I guess no one should be commenting huh?

Don't worry, I'll play the game this evening then come back to talk about it, if that makes you happy:cheers:

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you stay arguing over dumb shyt. Play what you want and have fun. The fukk you arguing over games and consoles for? Grow up. :snoop: