HellBlade Senua's Sacrifice [Aug 2017] PS4|PC|XB1

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Any positive Day 1 review has to be bullshyt?
Not what I said. I just think that the rush for clicks and circulation lead people to create more hyperbolic/polarizing reviews positively and negatively more often than ever.

It'd be one thing if the individual youtube/twitch personalities were the ones doing it, but it starts with the big companies more than anything and it trickles from there.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I ordered a new headset off Amazon just waiting for them to come today before I play. Everything I've read says headphones are an absolute must. The dynamic theme is dope.

It's gotten good reviews except for 1 review by Jim sterling which is tanking the metacritic score,a review he has now taken down from his site.

Remove Jims review and this shyt would be in the 80s. We will see if it gets removed from metacritic

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I ordered a new headset off Amazon just waiting for them to come today before I play. Everything I've read says headphones are an absolute must. The dynamic theme is dope.

It's gotten good reviews except for 1 review by Jim sterling which is tanking the metacritic score,a review he has now taken down from his site.

Remove Jims review and this shyt would be in the 80s. We will see if it gets removed from metacritic
He got the review removed. He says a game breaking bug messed up his save. Sounds like he missed something he needed to continue the game and it autosaved without him having it so his save is useless now.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He got the review removed. He says a game breaking bug messed up his save. Sounds like he missed something he needed to continue the game and it autosaved without him having it so his save is useless now.
As he should have.

I like Jim, but that score was user rating esque garbage. Completely unprofessional to make a game he said he would give an 8 a 1 because of 1 bug.