Hebrew Isrealites make the trap hot for mother/drug dealer. Locals defend her

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who’s selling drugs with their kids around need to be held responsible and that’s good they called the lady out on that shyt .. but the only thing with these videos is it seems like they’re only there to shout at others and make them look dumb t.. if they kick their message while at the same time providing some type of service ( food, clothing , socks , hygiene packages, handouts on where they conduct meetings, etc then you wouldn’t see the tension between them and others in their videos .. but also if they did that the videos wouldn’t get views without all the conflict

you may be right about the purple guys, but the ISUPK does exactly what you described

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hebrew Israelites are just as fukking ignorant and destructive as drug dealers I don’t give one fukk what happens to either:yeshrug:

I felt my brain cells dying while reading it :deadrose:

Which one is selling drugs to their community?? :why:

Yall remember this when skylove is preaching "Bu bu but you must vote for the lesser of two evils
21241-8e6518a5a7abb85f23be112fef7d110c.jpg
". #KeepThatEnergy

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yall remember this when skylove is preaching "Bu bu but you must vote for the lesser of two evils
21241-8e6518a5a7abb85f23be112fef7d110c.jpg
". #KeepThatEnergy
Aye you left America yet or you still just bumping your gums and busy putting guns on the dresser to intimidate women into giving up the cat
full

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them party city costumes ain’t bullet proof

drive-by-face-cover.gif
These cats lucked up and tried a female drug dealer, I have a hard time believing they would try this shyt with some wild young cats:yeshrug:

You even saying this demonstrates that you’re part of the problem and honestly should be eradicated.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
you may be right about the purple guys, but the ISUPK does exactly what you described

Exactly, those clips don’t go viral. I personally was at the Atlanta UPK food drives…nobody clicks those videos.

You got brothers ready to lay down their lives for this walk.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Exactly, those clips don’t go viral. I personally was at the Atlanta UPK food drives…nobody clicks those videos.

You got brothers ready to lay down their lives for this walk.
I got invited to one of their cookouts in Las Vegas (as a non-member)once. They fed me and my boy good, then we all got fukked up off dark liquor at night and went to Top Golf.

:salute:those men