Hebrew Isrealites make the trap hot for mother/drug dealer. Locals defend her

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Them party city costumes ain’t bullet proof

drive-by-face-cover.gif
These cats lucked up and tried a female drug dealer, I have a hard time believing they would try this shyt with some wild young cats:yeshrug:

Shut ya p*ssy ass up

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
changing peoples minds, only the Most High is qualified to do that.
thats why the israelites in the bible only got huffy like that when it was time to show and prove
arguing and debating aint doing shyt. lets have a God battle

you call yours then ill call mine

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah gay Tony and the Bikers just didn’t hit. Neither protagonist was a stone cold killer like Nico. Nico killed his friends, or the person who gave him missions often.
Nah the main story while I was a fan was super mundane. It was cool but not all that. It’s the reason a lot of people didn’t even check for the dlc

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
I highly respect this sect of the Hebrews.

Description Israel United in Christ is a Biblical Organization that teaches the Gospel of Repentance from Sin to Our People scattered around the world as a Result of Disobedience to God’s Commandments. When you consider the plight of our people, it is one of turmoil and trauma. Our People, the Israelites suffer from a wide range of issues from Self Hatred, and Domestic Violence, to Mass Incarceration and Economic Exploitation... However, The Bible has the Solution to Our People’s Problems. For more information: You are being redirected... Contact # (855) 484-4842Ext. 723 Contact Person: Deacon Asaph Address: 44 South West, Mount Vernon NY 10550 For more videos go to: You are being redirected... Facebook: Israel United in Christ Podcast: Website under maintenance Instagram: IsraelUnitedInChrist (@israelunitedinchrist) • Instagram photos and videos Twitter: https://twitter.com/iuicofficial?lang=en Music: Original Royalty Recordings Merchandise: Original Royalty - Home of Israelite Fashion

IUICintheClassRoom

Israel United in Christ visits Nigeria​

#SXSW 2023 DOCUMENTARY: #TAKEOVER #AUSTINTEXAS #6THSTREET

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect to them doing something that matters for once. Because the ones in my city just yell at passerby about how black folks salvation in heaven will be having white slaves.

If I'm in heaven what would I even want a slave for?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Definitely did not expect that. I understand maybe not wanting to get involved. But defending her as shes PROUDLY selling drugs with her daughter in the car. Nothing but respect to the hebrew israelites. Not sure how anybody can mock what these men do:salute:.

Pt 2 the unlce and later the father pull up and want smoke(19:42). Not to mention a random Christian running out of his house with the bible,copping pleas for the white man.

But maybe if we can just vote Warnock into office:francis:

They exclusively recruiter ex-lb or some them nikkas all big that’s why nobody ever plays with them lol.

Also I’m curious what these nikkas do for a living.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Don't care for Hebrew Israelites but have to give respect where respect is due.

I don't even know what to say. The video is so frustrating.

And for the posters warning about retaliation, honorable black men don't care about no damn retaliation. They don't care about losing their lives to defend what's right. That's the problem now, it's not enough honorable black men in the hood willing to step up and stamp out all of this degeneracy because they scared to lose their lives. That is some buckbroken shyt. Other races of men ain't scared to die for what they believe, but nikkas don't want to do shyt because of "retaliation". FOH with that effeminate shyt.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Again they lucked up and tried the right ones I hope this doesn’t put the battery in their backs because they’re plenty of ignorant dudes who don’t even care about their own lives that will light them up:yeshrug:
Seem like you itching for someone to get shot so they can continue the ignorance :heh:

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps
Anyone who’s selling drugs with their kids around need to be held responsible and that’s good they called the lady out on that shyt .. but the only thing with these videos is it seems like they’re only there to shout at others and make them look dumb t.. if they kick their message while at the same time providing some type of service ( food, clothing , socks , hygiene packages, handouts on where they conduct meetings, etc then you wouldn’t see the tension between them and others in their videos .. but also if they did that the videos wouldn’t get views without all the conflict