Hebrew Isrealites make the trap hot for mother/drug dealer. Locals defend her

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Again they lucked up and tried the right ones I hope this doesn’t put the battery in their backs because they’re plenty of ignorant dudes who don’t even care about their own lives that will light them up:yeshrug:
Them party city costumes ain’t bullet proof

These cats lucked up and tried a female drug dealer, I have a hard time believing they would try this shyt with some wild young cats:yeshrug:

You sound like you want this to happen.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Definitely did not expect that. I understand maybe not wanting to get involved. But defending her as shes PROUDLY selling drugs with her daughter in the car. Nothing but respect to the hebrew israelites. Not sure how anybody can mock what these men do:salute:.

Pt 2 the unlce and later the father pull up and want smoke(19:42). Not to mention a random Christian running out of his house with the bible,copping pleas for the white man.

But maybe if we can just vote Warnock into office:francis:

Hey! The building’s on fire! Don’t you smell the smoke?”

Great sermon!!
:wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ty Dolla $ign came out at the end asking for the footage. Didn't even care his granddaughter was on the corner with his daughter.

:francis:

They need more than verses and PA systems to address the root of drug culture tho.

shyt was sad to watch.

It goes to show the good book is whats truly missing from our community. In every Hebrew Isrselite video just notice how outraged people get at the truth and accountability. Which just goes to show how foreign it is to most of us.

That Christian even had the nerve to run out with his bible to defend white people. But said he didnt care about that woman selling drugs with her baby in the car. He dismissed it so fast when he was told:francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
a shamless hoe should be
counted as a dog.
9x48j4l.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif