Hebrew Isrealites make the trap hot for mother/drug dealer. Locals defend her

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was hard to watch, entire generation of degenerates.

The fact its multiple generations made it harder. You almost have to consider if its stockholm syndrome. People have been held captive by the drug dealers and gangs for so long. That its a natural instinct to defend their capter:francis:.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them party city costumes ain’t bullet proof

drive-by-face-cover.gif
These cats lucked up and tried a female drug dealer, I have a hard time believing they would try this shyt with some wild young cats:yeshrug:

This is the damn issue fukk a crash test dummy

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
excellent brother right here running the Haiti camps, give him a follow

Yup, I been following him on YouTube. There is another brother in the islands thats powerful, I forget his name. I think he in Barbados or something, ill drop the link if I can find him.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Again they lucked up and tried the right ones I hope this doesn’t put the battery in their backs because they’re plenty of ignorant dudes who don’t even care about their own lives that will light them up:yeshrug:
Tennessee open carry. The other guys can die also. If it takes death and you willing to put your life on the line, that’s what it is.

Kill that soft shyt

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dlc was better than the main story.

Biker gang one was the top one
Nah gay Tony and the Bikers just didn’t hit. Neither protagonist was a stone cold killer like Nico. Nico killed his friends, or the person who gave him missions often.