Hebrew Isrealites make the trap hot for mother/drug dealer. Locals defend her

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Definitely did not expect that. I understand maybe not wanting to get involved. But defending her as shes PROUDLY selling drugs with her daughter in the car. Nothing but respect to the hebrew israelites. Not sure how anybody can mock what these men do:salute:.

Pt 2 the unlce and later the father pull up and want smoke(19:42). Not to mention a random Christian running out of his house with the bible,copping pleas for the white man.

But maybe if we can just vote Warnock into office:francis:

Last edited:

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
full

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Them party city costumes ain’t bullet proof

drive-by-face-cover.gif
These cats lucked up and tried a female drug dealer, I have a hard time believing they would try this shyt with some wild young cats:yeshrug:

The youngins pulled up too along with her uncle. As well as this young ladies father around the 19:45 mark. Of course he waa upset at them and not his daughter

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The youngins pulled up too along with her uncle. As well as this young ladies father around the 19:45 mark. Of course he waa upset at them and not his daughter

Again they lucked up and tried the right ones I hope this doesn’t put the battery in their backs because they’re plenty of ignorant dudes who don’t even care about their own lives that will light them up:yeshrug:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Again they lucked up and tried the right ones I hope this doesn’t put the battery in their backs because they’re plenty of ignorant dudes who don’t even care about their own lives that will light them up:yeshrug:

they said they ready to die to save that little girl cause nobody else cares about her safety.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Thats a negative way to spin it. Biden aint gon save you or your people either. Doesnt stop you from speaking Esau praises from the mountaintops. These brothers are trying to save souls for real. Rather you think its ill advised or not,show some damn respect:respect:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Thats a negative way to spin it. Biden aint gon save you or your people either. Doesnt stop you from speaking Esau praises from the mountaintops. These brothers are trying to save souls for real. Rather you think its ill advised or not,show some damn respect:respect:

Shut up bringing your racist right wing supporting ass kissing in here