Hebrew Israelite videos

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, devilish behavior. You're proving my point.
Your beliefs are so stupid they seem like you're trolling, what's the difference? :ld:

also, anyone who has trolled at some point in their life are devils now? :heh:

I hope your life isn't as dull and devoid of humor as your posts on this forum are.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Well, let's look at the scriptures that you're going to clearly deny. The Most High is not here in physical form, but let's take a look at his son and what he is clearly described as, and what he also states himself.

Description of Jesus according to Revelation 1:14-15

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Now, not only was his feet like fine brass, it was if it had burned in a furnace. Very dark. Black. Jesus himself states in John 14:9

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

So, the Most High would look like his Son. Black. Now, do you believe this or not?
:snoop:

Dude you gotta be a troll with this nonsense and misinterpretations of scripture

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@iLLaV3 @PoPimp84

This channel is where fakkit ass @Czar gets all his material from. Watch this video and go back and see what he posted. It's VERBATIM. Now, is this coming from a Black man, or a white devil bent on suppretssing the truth? These devils are finished.

Link to this devil's channel. Make sure you take a look at the content and the likes. Czar is a fake Jew b*stard who the Most High is going to destroy.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4E7E5D67941456B1

thks for the link, I already knew dude was white, no black man subscribes to the Hamitc theory after having some form of knowledge

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thks for the link, I already knew dude was white, no black man subscribes to the Hamitc theory after having some form of knowledge

:snoop: Bro... just when I think you're starting to act right, you go and post something stupid like this.

I expect that sorta nonsense from @LionofJudah, not you.

But since you and this other idiot seem to be missing a couple brain cells, lemme end the speculation for y'all.

I AM NOT WHITE. I AM BLACK.

I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THE HAMITIC HYPOTHESIS.

In fact, show me WHERE you ever seen me say Hamites were caucasian? @iLLaV3

Or do you even know what the Hamitic Hypothesis or "Theory" is?

If you're referring to the so-called Hamitic curse, I clearly addressed and debunked that earlier in this very thread.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they move this thread to the Race Track. Devils..

EDIT: On second thought, it's primarily MY people who come to this section anyways, so you did me a favor.

They moved it here cause it belongs in this forum. Why they didn't move it earlier is beyond me.

We all know you're a troll b. We know you aren't well versed in scripture. You have no answer for things that clearly debunk the false beliefs you've been led to believe.

And since I've checked you countless times on your hypocrisy, you're trying your best to make up anything to discredit what I've said. Thing is, what I'm saying is backed up by facts. Posting a blog which gives some of the same source references I've been quoting in here should actually force you to research to see if it's true or not.

But alas, we know you won't. You go off of things "verbatim"... until those things contradict what you assume is the truth.

But it's all good lil bro. I'll be in this thread alot more often to fact check you and @iLLaV3 since he's obviously clueless as well.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They moved it here cause it belongs in this forum. Why they didn't move it earlier is beyond me.

We all know you're a troll b. We know you aren't well versed in scripture. You have no answer for things that clearly debunk the false beliefs you've been led to believe.

And since I've checked you countless times on your hypocrisy, you're trying your best to make up anything to discredit what I've said. Thing is, what I'm saying is backed up by facts. Posting a blog which gives some of the same source references I've been quoting in here should actually force you to research to see if it's true or not.

But alas, we know you won't. You go off of things "verbatim"... until those things contradict what you assume is the truth.

But it's all good lil bro. I'll be in this thread alot more often to fact check you and @iLLaV3 since he's obviously clueless as well.

Kill yourself.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what books yall recommend? that you consider on point?

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler

From Babylon To Timbuktu by Rudolph R. Windsor

Into Egypt Again With Ships by Elisha J. Israel

History of The North American Indians James Adair

Nature Has No Color Lines J.A. Rogers

Valley of Dry Bones by Rudolph R. Windsor

Lost Tribes and Promised Lands by Robert Sanders (Very expensive)