Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You perverted scripture and brought confusion in your original posts

You're pretty much describing yourself there.

1 Timothy 5:20
As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear.

Titus 2:15
Declare these things; exhort and rebuke with all authority. Let no one disregard you.

Titus 1:9
He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it.

^I'm just doing what scripture instructs us to do.

Get right with the Most High b.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You do know the BHI is a cult right? Which targets easily misguided brothers and sisters.

Two from this thread..

The Rebel Alliance Media channel on youtube has a bunch of them. They were former members as well.

:ehh: i mean, i go hard at everything i think... so I respect that your going hard for what u think n shyt....

but i am curious... what happened to u when u were a part, :shaq:lol

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: i mean, i go hard at everything i think... so I respect that your going hard for what u think n shyt....

They robbed me and everyone else blind and pretty much discouraged us from researching any of the stuff we were being taught. Not to mention the utter poverty they had us living in.

People don't realize that the camps are designed to keep regular members and lower ranking elders/priests good and broke. They hit you with fees for just about everything. If they use the "traditional garments" you gotta pay a fee to rock em. You gotta pay a priest fee (which they gotta pay to the elders), a fee to enter their synagogue, a fee to study at a school, a soldier fee if you're in the army, a fee to attend the feasts, a concert fee if you go to watch any of the elders teach, a fee to street preach, etc. Then you STILL gotta pay a tithe and in the case of ICGJC, you gotta pay it TWICE!

And since most members are either ex cons or high school dropouts, a part time, minimum wage job is the only thing you can grab sometimes. Especially since they have you street preaching ALOT. Priests are not allowed to work fwiw. Only ones making guap outta that scam are the high ranking elders and priests.

Almost all of those brothers you see on youtube live in shelters, or with their parents, or with their ladies who actually work and support them finacially. The brother I mentioned earlier, Shabar, killed himself due to not being able to afford health care for his medical condition. Sad thing is, none of high ranking elders ever stepped up to help him.

Speaking of elders, you cannot question anything they teach you either. If one of them says "The sky is red as blood" you gotta accept it. If they claim to be "the Apostle Paul or John the revelator reincarnated" or "the Comforter/Holy Spirt" you gotta "receive it".

I just basically woke up, did the research and realized how much of my life I had wasted with them.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guarantee every bullshyt thing he just posted can be found in those videos trying to defame them. He's a damn Edomite that's going to be destroyed.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guarantee every bullshyt thing he just posted can be found in those videos.

The irony. All you've been posting is nothing BUT BHI talking points you learned from their youtube videos. Someone asked you a question and you posted one of Zabach's videos. Buying a couple books or dictionaries they recommend doesn't make you a member of their congregation.

Btw, those videos I posted were made by former members as well. Of course we're all going to have the same testimony. We were actually in it.

This is how I know for a fact you haven't so much as sniffed the inside of any of the schools.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The irony. All you've been posting is nothing BUT BHI talking points you learned from watching youtube videos.

Proof, or are you bearing false witness?

Buying a couple books or dictionaries they recommend doesn't make you a member of their congregation.

Who said it did, or that I ever claimed to belong to a camp? Again, more lies and confusion from you.

Btw, those videos I posted were made by former members as well. Of course we're all going to have the same testimony. We were actually in it.

No, you took parts of their story to further your lie.

This is how I know for a fact you haven't so much as sniffed the inside of any of the schools.

When did I claim to?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who said it did, or that I ever claimed to belong to a camp? Again, more lies and confusion from you.

When did I claim to?

So why are you promoting their teachings? You're not a member of any of those congregations.

You don't even know they have differences regarding core biblical doctrines such as the virgin birth. Some of them straight up don't believe Yeshua/Jesus was born of a virgin.

You also seem pretty oblivious to their more extreme teachings.

For example, GMS promote the idea that rape is acceptable in many instances.

As for proof? My testimony is my proof. I could care less if you accept it or not.

Either way, you will be seeing me alot in your threads, bet that.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why are you promoting their teachings? You're not a member of any of those congregations.

You don't even know they have differences regarding core biblical doctrines such as the virgin birth. Some of them straight up don't believe Yeshua/Jesus was born of a virgin.

You also seem pretty oblivious to their more extreme teachings.

For example, GMS promote the idea that rape is acceptable in many instances.

As for proof? My testimony is my proof. I could care less if you accept it or not.

Either way, you will be seeing me alot in your threads, bet that.

As usual, this devil didn't address any of the things he just accused me of. He's a devil, anyone with common sense can see that. Your judgment is coming, I only wish I could know when it occurs.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As usual, this devil didn't address any of the things he just accused me of. He's a devil, anyone with common sense can see that. Your judgment is coming, I only wish I could know when it occurs.

Only devil here is the one who's manipulating you and the men you're "learning" your doctrines of hate from.

2 Timothy 4:1-4

In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

I honestly hope and pray the Most High liberates you from your ignorance.

Every time you post a BHI video, expect me to post one refuting it.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

When did I claim to?

hold up, so you an online Israelite? :laff:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm an Israelite because I was born an Israelite, just like you're an Elamite, who is fit for slavery.

you're somebody longing for an identity who stumbled on something online that made you feel important.

why you posting all these videos when you've never even been in one of them schools? you've only known about this shyt for a year but that's more than enough time for you to have had some kind of interaction with them. Are you even from a major city?