Hebrew Israelite videos

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Lol when have I ever said they weren't people of color?

I'm telling you the OG hebrews were reddish brown, not black. :takedat:

They became black, white, olive, yellow and all other shades later on thru intermixing.

My nikka or my house nikka, or whatever you prefer to be called, you just confirmed what ive been saying throughout this whole thread. Check my post history in here, I always contended that the Hebrews were black people OF VARIOUS SHADES AND COMPLEXIONS. You continuously brought up Alexandria and how it was a melting pot of different people. So is America and you see it today as black people encompass the full spectrum of colors. There are blacks that are ebony dark, there are those that are red, ie chicks being labeled as "red bones", and dark red skin tones. We have those with yellow complexions that look like Michael Evans from "Good Times" and then those who could almost pass for white. Different shades but most retain the traditional black features such as kinky/ curly hair, and broad noses and full lips. Being black doesnt just mean jet black homie no matter how you try to slice it. You say with certainty that Shem was not black, but not everyone ascribes to that belief. And its not just black people with an agenda who believe this despite what you think. Many white people and and "jews", both normal and scholarly also expressed there belief that the OG Hebrews were black. Check those videos in my last post.

But at the end of the day Yeshua is salvation, not skintone, lineage or race.

I never disagreed with this.

We, the collective believers of the Messiah, are the true hebrews. Scripture states it pretty clearly

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 6:12-16

12 Those who want to impress people by means of the flesh are trying to compel you to be circumcised. The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ.13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which[a] the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.15 Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation.16 Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule—to the Israel of God.

Galatians 4:21-31

21 Tell me, you who want to be under the law, are you not aware of what the law says? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by the slave woman and the other by the free woman. 23 His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise.
24 These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written:
“Be glad, barren woman,
you who never bore a child;
shout for joy and cry aloud,
you who were never in labor;
because more are the children of the desolate woman
than of her who has a husband.”

28 Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 At that time the son born according to the flesh persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30 But what does Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son.” 31 Therefore, brothers and sisters, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

Romans 9:6-8

6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

I stated earlier I believe that salvation can be attained for all those who seek it and is not limited to just the Hebrews like the HBI believe. So like your number 1 cheerleader and nut rider @GetInTheTruck said the Hebrews were a physcial people and you still havent explained who you thought the "physical House of Israel" is today.

You can say all day that the Curses have been fulfilled already but in the end of the day thats your interpetation, not fact.
Hosea 4:6 says: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” There are important points that need to be made regarding this verse:
  1. Yah said He will also forget thy children, meaning the decedents of the Hebrews. Those curses are still affecting the true Children of Israel today B. By your definition on who the Chosen People are how could this be all encompassing because not everyone's children appear to be forgotten, and definitely not to the degree of black people.
  2. "Lack of Knowledge": Man you are doing your part to perpetuate this lack of knowledge by muddling up who the Hebrews are. Cats like you close the blinds on the knowledge of self the Israelites sorely lack and keep this cycle we are in going. The Covenant the Chosen People have with the most high is to be the priest for Him and spread the Most High's Word, but is impossible to do if the Hebrews dont know who they are. Slavery has been around forever and the Arabs and Euros have twisted scripture to justified the act. The Euros have made it a point to erase the slaves history and why? To conceal the "knowledge of self". Regardless of your "Kum Ba Ya" thought of who the Chosen are, there is a physical House of Israel. I think you know that but you're just not being honest.

Last edited:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
You don't want to embrace the title of afrocentric because you don't want the responsibility of defending their half-ass theories with actual facts as opposed to shoddy research. That doesn't stop you from promoting them though. Lol, you think you slick but you're really not.

Yet you disregard the point @Blackking made about none blacks affirming those so called "half-ass theories". Afrocentric thought isnt limited to black people. Research from many different scholars of different ethnic backgrounds align with many of the Afrocentrics. No one is saying all Afrocentrics are "agenda" free, but a good number have the intention of debunking the lies perpetuated by the prevailing Eurocentrics over the centuries.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka or my house nikka, or whatever you prefer to be called

You Talk about the word, yet mix it up with the flesh?

You realize what Revelation 3:15-16 says?
you just confirmed what ive been saying throughout this whole thread. Check my post history in here, I always contended that the Hebrews were black people OF VARIOUS SHADES AND COMPLEXIONS.

Meanwhile Shem wasn't black (as in race and color) lol.

What you've failed to realize is black people, along with white people & all other races, were grafted into the hebrew line through intermixing.

DNA verifies those statements.

You continuously brought up Alexandria and how it was a melting pot of different people. So is America and you see it today as black people encompass the full spectrum of colors. There are blacks that are ebony dark, there are those that are red, ie chicks being labeled as "red bones", and dark red skin tones. We have those with yellow complexions that look like Michael Evans from "Good Times" and then those who could almost pass for white. Different shades but most retain the traditional black features such as kinky/ curly hair, and broad noses and full lips. Being black doesnt just mean jet black homie no matter how you try to slice it. You say with certainty that Shem was not black, but not everyone ascribes to that belief. And its not just black people with an agenda who believe this despite what you think. Many white people and and "jews", both normal and scholarly also expressed there belief that the OG Hebrews were black. Check those videos in my last post.

You posted vids of a crackpot "professor" (Dr. Ken Biegeleisen) with no academic credentials on the subject... who uses vulgarity, drops the N word at random & believes Islam, Christianity and Judaism are one in the same...

http://www.ark-of-salvation.org/intro.php

Plus an apostate Jew who was a known antisemite that converted to Catholicism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_H._Freedman

Yeah, real unbiased opinions, lol.

The Pharisees were 100% hebrew and pretty much broke the law trying to falsely convict the messiah. Guess every Jew is honest & righteous lol.

Btw, melting pot is not synonymous with one race of varying shades, but many races in one place.

You come across very sheltered. The world is bigger than your city.

I never disagreed with this.

Your fruits say otherwise.

You're more concerned with trying to pin point the Jew's skintone and race than trying to preach the gospel of salvation. Titus 3:9

The Jews gotta go through the messiah like the rest of us. Obviously our purpose as gentiles isn't to boast against the original branches, but the original branches cannot boast against us either.

At the end of the day, Ashkenazi, Sephardic and Lemba jews all need Yeshua in order to be saved.

I stated earlier I believe that salvation can be attained for all those who seek it and is not limited to just the Hebrews like the HBI believe. So like your number 1 cheerleader and nut rider @GetInTheTruck said the Hebrews were a physcial people and you still havent explained who you thought the "physical House of Israel" is today.

Israel in the 1st covenant was the Northern (10 tribes) and Southern (Judea) kingdoms which were dispersed throughout the whole world. From Europe to Africa.

But under the new covenant, all of us as believer are collectively Israel in the Messiah.

Romans 11:25-26

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.

6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Matthew 3:9-10

And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

You can say all day that the Curses have been fulfilled already but in the end of the day thats your interpetation, not fact.
Hosea 4:6 says: “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.”

There are important points that need to be made regarding this verse:
  1. Yah said He will also forget thy children, meaning the decedents of the Hebrews. By your definition on who the Chosen People are how could this be all encompassing because not everyone's children appear to be forgotten, and definitely not to the degree of black people.
  2. "Lack of Knowledge": Man you are doing your part to perpetuate this lack of knowledge by muddling up who the Hebrews are. Cats like you close the blinds on the knowledge of self the Israelites sorely lack and keep this cycle we are in going. The Covenant the Chosen People have with the most high is to be the priest for Him and spread the Most High's Word, but is impossible to do if the Hebrews dont know who they are. Slavery has been around forever and the Arabs and Euros have twisted scripture to justified the act. The Euros have made it a point to erase the slaves history and why? To conceal the "knowledge of self". Regardless of your "Kum Ba Ya" thought of who the Chosen are, there is a physical House of Israel. I think you know that but you're just not being honest.
That wasn't my interpretation. Those are facts. (Jews also took part in slavery ftr.)

All who believe in Yeshua are his chosen people.

All that "knowledge of self" nonesense doesn't come from scripture. It comes from a non-biblical source.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/tah/

Which was later changed up and incorporated into NOI and 5 percent teachings.

It's that same erroneous Afrocentric doctrine that teaches brothers to search for the truth in skintone and race rather than in the Most High & Messiah.

Matthew 16:24-25

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Galatians 6:3

For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

You're trying to find out who our ancestors were, when the Most High is telling you to focus on who you are today.

2 Corinthians 5:17

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come."

As for the Eurocentrics, the lord instructs you to pray for your enemies. Love them and Forgive them.

Matthew 5:43-36

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?

Matthew 6:14-15
14 “If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you.15 But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Instead of worrying about what color/race so and so was, worry about getting right with the Most High. Get out of the flesh and into the spirit.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If on that great day, while surrounded by brothers and sisters of all races, nations and tounges, I see the Most High and he looks jet black with a 70's afro, I'ma worship & praise him for all eternity regardless.

Same deal if he looks like this:ld:

Or a sumo :guilty:

2 Corinthians 5:7

For we walk by faith, not by sight

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I said in another thread the Aryan invasion theory wasn't true and even linked an article for it... go back n look.

So why do you keep referencing a period pre 1500 B.C.? 1500 B.C. is the agreed upon time period when the Aryan invasion was supposed to have occurred. This theory was promoted by euro-centric scholars (self proclaimed "indologists") to foster division among north and south Indians. Recent studies have shown that there is little racial variation throughout the Indian subcontinent.

If you don't believe in this theory then what point are you trying to make?

And I'm not attacking u, so y attack me. I'm just pointing out that what ur thinking wasn't invented until around the 1600's. It's just what it is. Nearly 100% of ancient historians, especially greek ones considered Indians black people. Herodotus thought those people and Ethiopians were one n the same just like everyone else. We know that they aren't exactly the same, but we also know the the Indians today, especially the lighter ones do not come close to looking like 4000-1500 BC India. It just isn't possible. So all i was saying is that if u bumped into on of those "civilization creators" today u wouldn't be saying "ur not black."

Breh...we've been through this already. Ancient historians like Herodotus had a very limited worldview, Herodotus didn't even know China existed when he wrote the histories. The Greeks were familiar with Ethiopians and Egyptians so when they saw dark skinned, dark haired people in India they naturally grouped them together out of ignorance. We know much more about the world now...well, at least some of us do. You guys will call anybody you want to claim black when its convenient for you, it doesn't work that way. Indian civilization has never been, nor will it ever be "African." Indian civilization is Indian and Chinese civilization is Chinese.

If you want to know how ridiculous you sound consider the fact that much of Chinese civilization, philosophy, and culture has a lot of Indian influence - India has been called the spiritual center of the East for thousands of years while Egypt was considered the spiritual center of the West...but you never hear Indians trying to "claim" Chinese civilization, we let them rock because what's theirs is theirs and what's ours is ours. They have their own achievements to be proud of and that's cool.

Contrast that with people like you who have NOTHING to back up their claims besides vague references to skin color trying to say that Africans for whatever reason left their homelands and colonized Asia and built great civilizations there instead of where they came from. No records, no artifacts, no linguistic evidence proving this to be true....ZERO. But we're supposed to accept this? Based on what? Aside from Egypt, Africa hasn't even produced a written language that goes back that far, but you want me to believe Africans went to India and developed Tamil and Sanskrit? Neither of which has any connection to anything spoken or written in Africa? :what:

Is what ur saying.....australians from india who still look black, have no connection to Africa?? Your saying ancient people in Harappan society were asian and didn't look black.... and there was even a think called asian back then??

Australian aborigines are thought to have descended from the first group of humans who left Africa about 50,000 years ago and made their way to Australia. I know you believe that there were civilizations 50,000 years ago but let's deal with reality for a second. Genetic connections that are fairly recent in light of history have been made between them and certain groups of South Indians. Their genetic connection to Africa, however, would be no different from Taylor Swifts connection to Africa since that is where the entire human family has its origins.

Similarly, the people of the Indus valley/Harrapa were already a distinct group of people who had been living in that area for thousands of years before they developed that civilization. Their culture wasn't "African," it was unique unto them. Indians don't speak African languages, they speak Indian languages. Both that civilization and what succeeded it were both completely Indian in character.

There are negrito tribes who settled India at a very early point in time. We know who they are and we know that they were not a factor in erecting civilization in India because they operated in isolation for thousands of years:

The Andamanese people are the various aboriginal inhabitants of the Andaman Islands, a district of India, located in the southeastern part of the Bay of Bengal.

The Andamanese are anthropologically classified as Negritos, together with a few other isolated groups in Asia. They are pygmies, and are the only modern people outside Africa with steatopygia. They have a hunter-gatherer style of living and appear to have lived in substantial isolation for thousands of years. This degree of isolation is unequaled, except perhaps by the aboriginal inhabitants of Tasmania. The Andamanese are believed to be descended from the migrations which, about 60,000 years ago, brought modern humans out of Africa to India and Southeast Asia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andamanese_people

I think that you think that Indians back then were Indians were a Caucasian -Mongol hybrid or something. I'm not going to debate with u on that. you can think what you want. Either-way, I don't think I understand ur position.

You can look up Indo-Aryan or Dravidian origins using any conventional reference you want. Nothing points to them being an "African" people. You want to base your classifications on dumb shyt like skin color and nose structure, I'm sorry but that's fukking stupid. If Indians aren't "African" now then they weren't African then.

Arabs called Indians black too, but they knew they weren't African

And I don't want the title of Afrocentric, not because I think it's a bad thing - I'm glad there are afrocentrics that bring certain things to light.... without them Everyone would b confused on a number of things. There are legitimate things that have been proven. I'm not on that because I'm more problack concerned w urban issues n shyt.... I can't really get down w the connect to AFrica shyt because that's not were I'm at in life, and not were I think black America should be. But I would rather listen to their bias than to praise unsupported assumptions of eurocentrist.

:heh: yeah ok.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
You Talk about the word, yet mix it up with the flesh?

I only called a spade a spade. If it types as a c00n and post as a c00n then its probably a c00n. :shaq2:. Bet you one of those cats that was like :whoa: Obama aint black hes mixed when he first took office.

Meanwhile Shem wasn't black lol.

So you follow Shem's Instagram page? Im impressed :leon:

Shades and colors also exist outside the black race.
No doubt buuuut not to the degree of black folks. And you have to split hairs even more (no pun) when you factor in the dark and brown skin plus the afros and dreads depicted on the hieroglyphs of the Hebrews.

DNA verifies those statements.

DNA and basic knowledge of genetics prove that all colors come from "black"

You posted a crackpot "professor" and a apostate Jew who was a known antisemite that converted to Catholicism.

:mjpls:Lol like clockwork you attack a persons character whose idealogies you disagree with. Ghandi was a skinny ass feather weight racist but i cant take away his impact on history. Yet all the people you reference are beyond reproach and cant be called into question. Oh no your sources couldnt possible have an "agenda." Viewpoints aside, I only posted those videos because you and your lap dog GetInTheTruck said only black people think the Hebrews were black which obviously wasnt the case.

The Pharisees were 100% hebrew and pretty much broke the law trying to falsely convict the messiah. Guess their opinions should be taken into consideration as well.
I never said all Hebrews were rightous. :yeshrug:

Btw, melting pot is not synonymous with one race of varying shades, but many races in one place.

Neva once did I suggest that my guy. Though one race with varying shades is a byproduct of living in a melting pot, ie black folks in the US. I brought that up because you kept referencing those mummy paintings which only represented only a portion of what ancient Alexandria may have looked like B. They intermixed no doubt but to what degree, you cant prove they all swirled it up because those paintings dont mean all of the people looked like those depicted. Same as in the US its more than black & white here, hell even more diverse than ancient Alexandria, plus there was and still is plenty of intermixing but there is no mistaking if a person has black features or not.

You come across very sheltered. You should try leaving the country sometime.

The world is bigger than your city.

I see you edited your first post but in response to this, I'm not gonna play Carmen San Diego with you or say ya travel agent cant fukk with mine because thats irrelevant. i will say, coming up pops was blessed with a job that allowed our fam to travel so ive done my fair share of getting around.

But your fruits say otherwise.

You're more concerned with trying to pin point the Jew's skintone and race than trying to preach the gospel of salvation. Titus 3:9

:russ: You know nothing of my fruits. I had to laugh as I typed that. Look bruh I harbor no ill will towards anyone especially not because of skin color. But I will call out liars and those like you spreading disinformation. Game recognize game and you look real unfamiliar :yeshrug:. . And look at the house pot calling the field kettle black. You spent the whole time trying to say who the Hebrews werent.

Even through the Jews gotta go through the messiah like the rest of us. Obviously our purpose isn't to boast against the original branches. Thing is, those original branches are a variety of people. DNA doesn't lie.

Again, Ashkenazi, Sephardic and Lemba jews all need Yeshua in order to be saved.

Who is boasting? Uncovering fabrications and untruths is by no means boasting and Yes all need Yeshua, hence Yah sending him to begin with.

The physical house of israel was the Northern (10 tribes) and Southern (Judea) kingdoms which were dispersed throughout the whole world. From Europe to Africa.

:comeon: Answer the question slime and stop shuckin and jivin, who are the physical House of Israel as they exist today, the children of the OG hebrews. Did they disappear with the dinosaurs or move to Atlantis? Let me guess they reside in Mulattoland.

Romans 12:3

For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Galatians 6:3

For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

You're trying to find out who our ancestors were, when the Most High is telling you to focus on who you are today.

:what:He is referencing humbleness and pride-fullness. Its a differnce with pride-fullness and pride. A certain measure in pride is instilled when Yah tells you "...THEN YOU SHALL BE A PECULIAR TREASURE UNTO ME ABOVE ALL PEOPLE FOR ALL THE EARTH IS MINE." NOI or BHI didnt make that up, that comes directly from Yah. I never once claimed any superiority over anyone. Yashua was sent by the Most High to the House of Israel, you cant spin that. There is no 2 different Covenants. Yah referenced Himself as I Am. Meaning He doesnt change nor does His promises or His Word. And your interpretation is forget who you were and pull yourself up by the bootstrap?? lol that aligns right with the white man's agenda. I see you dog.

All that "knowledge of self" nonesense doesn't come from scripture. It comes from a non-biblical source.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/tah/

This was later incorporated into NOI and 5 percent teaching.

In it's Afrocentric form, it wants you to search for the truth in skintone and race rather than in the Most High & Messiah.

:jawalrus: ISAIAH 1:2-3 HEAR, O HEAVENS, AND GIVE EAR, O EARTH: FOR YAH HAVE SPOKEN, I HAVE NOURISHED AND BROUGHT UP CHILDREN, AND THEY HAVE REBELLED AGAINST ME. (3) THE OX KNOWS HIS OWNER, AND THE ASS HIS MASTER'S CRIB: BUT ISRAEL DO NOT KNOW, MY PEOPLE DO NOT CONSIDER. And you are doing your due diligence to deceive the Children of Israel

:beli: JEREMIAH 17-4 AND YOU, EVEN YOURSELF, SHALL DISCONTINUE FROM YOUR HERITAGE THAT I GAVE YOU: AND I WILL CAUSE YOU TO SERVE YOUR ENEMIES IN THE LAND WHICH YOU KNOW NOT: FOR YOU HAVE KINDLED A FIRE IN MINE ANGER, WHICH SHALL BURN FOREVER. Sounds very familiar with a certain group of misplaced people in the West. Oh but the curses have been fulfilled already though right?

:patrice:EXODUS 19:5 "NOW THEREFORE, IF YOU WILL OBEY MY VOICE INDEED AND KEEP MY COVENANT, THEN YOU SHALL BE A PECULIAR TREASURE UNTO ME ABOVE ALL PEOPLE FOR ALL THE EARTH IS MINE." No one is boasting but this is in scripture holmes.

As for the Eurocentrics, the lord instructs you to pray for your enemies. Love them and Forgive them.

I repeat i harbor no ill will to those who come up with disinformation and those of you that spread lies but I will call out bullshyt when I see it.

Instead of worrying about who was really what color/race, worry about getting right with the Most High brother. Get out of the flesh and into the spirit.

I worry about uncovering Truth because that will set my people free along with trying to get right with The Most High. They both go hand and hand. Uncovering the truth is important because of THE Covenant (not a revised one like you think) is in play and the Hebrews can be the ministers and spread the Word to all people so that everyone has a chance for salvation. That His plan :blessed:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Translation: I'ma hypocrite

Pretty much.

So you follow Shem's Instagram page? Im impressed :leon:

No, I follow history and scripture and actually understand it.

:umad:

No doubt buuuut not to the degree of black folks. And you have to split hairs even more (no pun) when you factor in the dark and brown skin plus the afros and dreads depicted on the hieroglyphs of the Hebrews.

Bruh, Latinos are about as mixed as it gets, and there are many who didn't intermix with the african slaves. I'm assuming you've dealt with more Ricans and Dominicans than anything else. You literally have latin american countries where the wide majority of the population is a result of Indian and European intermixing. If you go to Peru, you're going to find a huge asian community, particularly japanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Latin_America

As for hieroglyphics..

r3tiles.gif

^Libyan, Nubian, Syrian, Shasu Bedouin, and Hittite.

But according to you, they were all hebrew lol.

If you're talking about the Assyrian reliefs, I can show you how many other cultures, including japhetic ones, were also depicted with the same hairstyle.

Or are you forgetting that Assyria conquered waaaaaaaay more than Israel?

Not to mention..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks

Dreads weren't only worn by black people in antiquity.

And for what it's worth, the nazirites grew their hair long.

DNA and basic knowledge of genetics prove that all colors come from "black"

The bibles says man came from Adam, who was red (Adom).

But hey, let's forget the bible and completely honor science as the answer to everything.

After all, it claims a man can't be born of a virgin without artificial insemination and humanity came from primates

220px-Homo_erectus_new.JPG

z-homo-erectus.jpg

homo002.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_erectus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Descent_of_Man,_and_Selection_in_Relation_to_Sex#Human_races

"The great break in the organic chain between man and his nearest allies, which cannot be bridged over by any extinct or living species, has often been advanced as a grave objection to the belief that man is descended from some lower form; but this objection will not appear of much weight to those who, convinced by general reasons, believe in the general principle of evolution. Breaks incessantly occur in all parts of the series, some being wide, sharp and defined, others less so in various degrees; as between the orang and its nearest allies—between the Tarsius and the other Lemuridæ—between the elephant and in a more striking manner between the Ornithorhynchus or Echidna, and other mammals. But all these breaks depend merely on the number of related forms that have become extinct. At some future point, not distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian(*i.e aboriginal) and the gorilla.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

:smh: Guess someone else is being a puppet for racist agendas.

Lol:mjpls: like clockwork you attack a persons character whose idealogies you disagree with. Ghandi was a skinny ass feather weight racist but i cant take away his impact on history. Yet all the people you reference are beyond reproach and cant be called into question. Oh no your sources couldnt possible have an "agenda." Viewpoints aside, I only posted those videos because you and your lap dog GetInTheTruck said only black people think the Hebrews were black which obviously wasnt the case.

I edited that section you quoted.

Czar said:
You posted vids of a crackpot "professor" (Dr. Ken Biegeleisen) with no academic credentials on the subject... who uses vulgarity, drops the N word at random & believes Islam, Christianity and Judaism are one in the same...

http://www.ark-of-salvation.org/intro.php

Plus an apostate Jew who was a known antisemite that converted to Catholicism.

But I don't expect you to have an answer for that either way.

All my sources are reputable, starting with scripture itself.

And when did I say only black people thought the OG hebrews were black?

You have many BHI splinter groups such as the GOCC (Gathering of Christ's Church) and TWOGC (The Way of God Church) who accept white members. Those members also believe the OG hebrews were black.

Ironically, they also believe in the same radical BHI doctrines, such as those concerning the Ashkenazi Jews, who are legitimately Jews.

I never said all Hebrews were rightous. :yeshrug:

Good for you.

Neva once did I suggest that my guy. Though one race with varying shades is a byproduct of living in a melting pot, ie black folks in the US. I brought that up because you kept referencing those mummy paintings which only represented only a portion of what ancient Alexandria may have looked like B. They intermixed no doubt but to what degree, you cant prove they all swirled it up because those paintings dont mean all of the people looked like those depicted. Same as in the US its more than black & white here, hell even more diverse than ancient Alexandria, plus there was and still is plenty of intermixing but there is no mistaking if a person has black features or not.

Egypt as a whole was a pretty culturally diverse place during the 1st century AD. This isn't speculation, it's fact.

You seem to only see the world in black and white though.

I see you edited your first post but in response to this, I'm not gonna play Carmen San Diego with you or say ya travel agent cant fukk with mine because thats irrelevant. i will say, coming up pops was blessed with a job that allowed our fam to travel so ive done my fair share of getting around.

Word?

According to your misguided interpretation of scripture, only black people are the true, lone Hebrews and are in a perpetual state of suffering. We shouldn't be able to afford to travel. Neither your pops nor myself should have a well paying jobs. Apparently we need to be dirt poor so all the curses of deuteronomy can apply to us (Which they don't).

:dead: See how silly your backwards logic is?

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Translation: I'm still a hypocrite

Matthew 15:11

What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.
Colossians 3:8

But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
James 1:26

If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.
Ephesians 5:4-6

Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving. For you may be sure of this, that everyone who is sexually immoral or impure, or who is covetous (that is, an idolater), has no inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Matthew 12:36-37

I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.
Matthew 7:21-23

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Galatians 5:13-26.

^Read up on good vs bad fruits(works of the flesh)

...........and stop being lukewarm.

Who is boasting? Uncovering fabrications and untruths is by no means boasting and Yes all need Yeshua, hence Yah sending him to begin with.

Yet when I uncover your fabrication, you call it Eurocentric, which is laughable since you don't even know what Eurocentrism is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocentrism

Eurocentric would be if I told you the OG hebrews were WHITE. Or that their Descendants were blue eyed, blond hair people. Whereas everyone else, particularly us as black people, are cursed races.

Trust me, I go just as hard at the whiteboys who kick that nonsense as I do the brothers who wanna make everything black.

The enemy is evil, and you're allowing yourself to be a pawn in his game of division.

:comeon: Answer the question slime and stop shuckin and jivin, who are the physical House of Israel as they exist today, the children of the OG hebrews. Did they disappear with the dinosaurs or move to Atlantis? Let me guess they reside in Mulattoland.

:snoop: You might wanna work on those reading comprehension skills, cause I've answered that question several times now. Plus cited bible verses which prove it.

The physical house of Israel is all believers collectively under the Covenant of grace. If you reject that, then you pretty much reject the truth. Scripture states it pretty clearly.

:what:He is referencing humbleness and pride-fullness. Its a differnce with pride-fullness and pride. A certain measure in pride is instilled when Yah tells you "...THEN YOU SHALL BE A PECULIAR TREASURE UNTO ME ABOVE ALL PEOPLE FOR ALL THE EARTH IS MINE." NOI or BHI didnt make that up, that comes directly from Yah. I never once claimed any superiority over anyone. Yashua was sent by the Most High to the House of Israel, you cant spin that. There is no 2 different Covenants. Yah referenced Himself as I Am. Meaning He doesnt change nor does His promises or His Word. And your interpretation is forget who you were and pull yourself up by the bootstrap?? lol that aligns right with the white man's agenda. I see you dog.

Except you're not being exultant in the lord, while humbling yourself. You're being arrogant & trying your hardest (and failing) to exalt yourself. Which is exactly what caused Israel and Judah to fall.

Hosea 5:5

Israel, your pride
testifies to your guilt;
it makes you stumble,
and Judah stumbles too.

And concerning the old and new covenant... which you are clueless to.

Hebrews 9:15
Therefore he is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.
Hebrews 8:13

In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Hebrews 8:7-8

For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second. For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah
Jeremiah 31:31-34

“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know theLord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
1 Corinthians 11:25

In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”
Romans 7:6

But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.

And nowhere does scripture tell you that "knowledge of self" is the key to understanding his word. It tells you that in HIM you become what he always intended. So he may shepherding you through the valley of the shadow of death. Psalms 23.

Or do you plan on shepherding yourself?

When god came onto Abram, he was living in Haran amongst his family and the arameans, all of whom were pagan. He took him outta that land and into Canaan and gave him a new name, Abraham. He did this because of Abraham's faith, not his lineage.

I guess he was being lead by the white man too? :dead;

Read all of Romans and step your biblical knowledge up.

Translation: I don't actually read scripture and like to take passages I find on Angelfire and run with them.

Yup. Especially when you haven't even begun to factor in the exiles.

I repeat i harbor no ill will to those who come up with disinformation and those of you that spread lies but I will call out bullshyt when I see it.

....While not being filled with the spirit, using profanity, judging other people along with other races, yet claiming to be of the lord?

Lol interesting.

Matthew 7:1

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

I worry about uncovering Truth because that will set my people free

Worry about getting right with the Most High first.

Matthew 7:3-5

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Last edited:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Bruh we can go back and forth all day but its pointless. this thread is dead and we're the only ones still posting here. :shaq2: I got a couple of points then Im out. First you bringing up Darwin was pointless because regardless how universally accepted the theory of evolution may be, it is at the end of the day just that, a theory. It cant be proved without a shadow of a doubt. What is scientific fact though, and can be proven without any doubt is all colors genetically come from black. Black is dominant and non recessive so quit trying to muddle things up by pulling up constant wiki links because i see right through your c00n propaganda :ufdup:

Yet when I uncover your fabrication, you call it Eurocentric, which is laughable since you don't even know what Eurocentrism is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocentrism

Eurocentric would be if I told you the OG hebrews were WHITE. Or that their Descendants were blue eyed, blond hair people. Whereas everyone else, particularly us as black people, are cursed races.

Trust me, I go just as hard at the whiteboys who kick that nonsense as I do the brothers who wanna make everything black.

The enemy is evil, and you're allowing yourself to be a pawn in his game of division.

Lol please my dude like I said earlier I see through you. If you were impartial you would acknowledge that there has been an extensive effort to change the features depicted of ancient black people, especially in Egypt. Statues monuments and artifacts were defaced and features were altered. Then there are restorations of wall paintings where complexions of the ancient people are being lightened. Like it or not Euros AND other ethnic groups dont want to acknowledge the black origins of these kind of things. Instead of taking those facts into account you'd rather ignore them and blame the black "agenda" driven Afrocentrism for trying to uncover the truth and use fabrications of those Euros you champion to hammer home your points. So yea forgive me for not believing you when you say you go at those white cats like that. History is something that always fascinated me and I seen paintings and artifacts from all different sources my guy, including my own eyes. Not just from those "Afrocentric types".

:snoop: You might wanna work on those reading comprehension skills, cause I've answered that several times now with bible verses.

The physical house of Israel is all believers collectively under the Covenant of grace. If you reject that, then you pretty much reject the truth. Scripture states it pretty clearly.

:dahell:You are :hula: your ass off right now bruh and didnt answer nothing. You are a politician i bet. That is what you think the spiritual House of Israel is. The "physical" house are the decedents of the actual people you are so sure that are mixed non black people. The real decedents of Shem, Abraham, and Jacob is what I'm referencing and you know what I'm talking about. Lets take scripture out for one moment. There are numerous historical records of ancient Hebrews that are non biblical, you yourself acknowledged that. Historically there were Hebrews in the ancient times, you argued tooth and nail they couldnt possible be black this entire thread. You pointed out how extensively they mixed with Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, etc. Well they all have modern decedents but the Hebrews decedents encompass all believers collectively??? You brought up the hyksos and how they couldn't be black, so who are their decedents? So these mixed non blacks that were scattered throughout the world after Titus and pops smashed on Jerusalem, tell me who are these people today because this all encompassing theory is not based in reality. "Where's Wallace String!? Wheres Wallace!?" My bad I had to use that "Wire" reference. Now keep in mind I believe all people can obtain salvation through Yashua, but all believers are not of the physical House of Israel. Thats a BIG difference.

Finally you've dished out some disparaging words of your own so practice what you preach O pious one and quit hiding your hand knowing you were throwing stones.

:obama:I said earlier i see you a smart dude. To be honest i kinda enjoyed this " debate". I just dont think your intentions are as pure as you say they are though. If I'm right :pacspit: but if im wrong:salute:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my people, you are so engulfed, or should i say, distracted, by religious beliefs, you make me wanna weep.

this is the only statement i can make in this thread and i'm out.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@LionofJudah how come I can't get an explanation on the clothing and culture... and why they do all that?? I really am curious. I see the videos of ones in NY and other places...

I got some dope ass cd's a few years back at the afro carribean festival here - didn't realize until later on they were H I videos. But those dudes had t shirts n shyt on looking like regular black guys.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LionofJudah how come I can't get an explanation on the clothing and culture... and why they do all that?? I really am curious. I see the videos of ones in NY and other places...

I got some dope ass cd's a few years back at the afro carribean festival here - didn't realize until later on they were H I videos. But those dudes had t shirts n shyt on looking like regular black guys.

I could explain it, but it's probably better to let an elder explain it and add a few videos to the thread since it's been derailed. He goes into the scriptures to explain it also.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh we can go back and forth all day but its pointless. this thread is dead and we're the only ones still posting here. :shaq2: I got a couple of points then Im out. First you bringing up Darwin was pointless because regardless how universally accepted the theory of evolution may be, it is at the end of the day just that, a theory. It cant be proved without a shadow of a doubt. What is scientific fact though, and can be proven without any doubt is all colors genetically come from black. Black is dominant and non recessive so quit trying to muddle things up by pulling up constant wiki links because i see right through your c00n propaganda :ufdup:

Science also says it is genetically impossible to create a human life without semen.

Pretty sure it doesn't exactly adhere to the belief that man can wrestle with an angel either.

If the bible in it's OG language is telling us that adam was red, then I'ma go with that 100 times outta 100. It hasn't lied yet.

lol please my dude like I said earlier I see through you. If you were impartial you would acknowledge that there has been an extensive effort to change the features depicted of ancient black people, especially in Egypt. Statues monuments and artifacts were defaced and features were altered. Then there are restorations of wall paintings where complexions of the ancient people are being lightened. Like it or not Euros AND other ethnic groups dont want to acknowledge the black origins of these kind of things. Instead of taking those facts into account you'd rather ignore them and blame the black "agenda" driven Afrocentrism for trying to uncover the truth and use fabrications of those Euros you champion to hammer home your points. So yea forgive me for not believing you when you say you go at those white cats like that. History is something that always fascinated me and I seen paintings and artifacts from all different sources my guy, including my own eyes. Not just from those "Afrocentric types".

You've seen me openly criticizing things like the Hamitic hypothesis in here, along with denouncing groups like the Christian Identity Movement, which promote white supremacy.

But black groups like the BHI are also running around promoting lies. I should know, I was once a part of that cult.

I am against racial superiority agendas no matter who pushes them.

Which is why I prefer to research everything I read and watch.

:dahell:You are :hula: your ass off right now bruh and didnt answer nothing. You are a politician i bet. That is what you think the spiritual House of Israel is. The "physical" house are the decedents of the actual people you are so sure that are mixed non black people. The real decedents of Shem, Abraham, and Jacob is what I'm referencing and you know what I'm talking about. Lets take scripture out for one moment. There are numerous historical records of ancient Hebrews that are non biblical, you yourself acknowledged that. Historically there were Hebrews in the ancient times, you argued tooth and nail they couldnt possible be black this entire thread. You pointed out how extensively they mixed with Egyptians, Romans, Greeks, etc. Well they all have modern decedents but the Hebrews decedents encompass all believers collectively??? You brought up the hyksos and how they couldn't be black, so who are their decedents? So these mixed non blacks that were scattered throughout the world after Titus and pops smashed on Jerusalem, tell me who are these people today because this all encompassing theory is not based in reality. "Where's Wallace String!? Wheres Wallace!?" My bad I had to use that "Wire" reference. Now keep in mind I believe all people can obtain salvation through Yashua, but all believers are not of the physical House of Israel. Thats a BIG difference.

You see how the Lemba, Sephardic and Ashkenazi jews all share the same DNA, despite being ethnically different?

I think I've been very clear in saying the Shemites( From whom the Israelites descended from) were a standalone people, just like the Hamites and Japhetites. But they also intermixed with both. The israelites followed suit once they came around.

Another interesting point.

img_000056_010280_233965.jpg

^Shem's descendants were situated between Japheth's and Ham's. just as their skintone was the middle ground for both. And before you go drawing correlations between Ashkenazi jews and Ashkenaz. Ashkenaz is in reference to the place they went to, not who they descended from. Same deal with Sephardic jews.

Lol @ Shem, Abraham and Jacob though. You probably think Shem was Abraham's father :dead: Bet you don't even know who Eber was.

Btw, you do know there were two more wars AFTER the siege of 70 AD? Slaves were sent to ALL the Roman province. From Europe to Africa.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_province
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
http://theoldrome.hubpages.com/hub/slavery-in-ancient-rome

As for the bolded, if you don't believe that, you don't believe scripture. Cause it says it in black and white, no pun intended.

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Finally you've dished out some disparaging words of your own so practice what you preach O pious one and quit hiding your hand knowing you were throwing stones.

:obama:I said earlier i see you a smart dude. To be honest i kinda enjoyed this " debate". I just dont think your intentions are as pure as you say they are though. If I'm right :pacspit:but if im wrong:salute:

Not at all brother. I'm aware I shoulda had more self control in here as well.

If at any point I said anything to offend you, I apologize. That goes to anyone else in here.

You seem like a smart dude yourself. Just misguided. Alot of that is hindering your spiritual growth.

Either way, may the lord continue to bless you & yours. Hopefully one day you'll understand what the truth really is.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could explain it, but it's probably better to let an elder explain it and add a few videos to the thread since it's been derailed. He goes into the scriptures to explain it also.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= lTCCwnzKfp0

www.youtube.com/watch?v= m0LSBNEDpuo

^Join those links together and watch

Here's Zabach getting exposed by another HI camp.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/ xtq3iv_part-1-former-wegotnextmovements-expose-zabach-wickedness_news
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/ xtq3nq_part-2-former-wegotnextmovements-expose-zabach-wickedness_news
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/ xtq3sw_part-3-former-wegotnextmovements-expose-zabach-wickedness_news
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/ xtq3wu_part-4-former-wegotnextmovements-expose-zabach-wickedness_news

^Join those links together and watch

It's amazing how some of these brothers were once one cult in the beginning.

Then gradually started separating to form spin off cults to fight amongst each other. All while still promoting the same false doctrines lol.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
www.youtube.com/watch?v= Ng9G6S0oin8
www.youtube.com/watch?v= 0iiG6nKWF2k
www.youtube.com/watch?v= VcUqis_w0sI
www.youtube.com/watch?v= p51Q-xXqGYM
www.youtube.com/watch?v= wvFWCgX8nnY
www.youtube.com/watch?v= CL0D-QbTio8
(Combine each link & watch)

^ There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more videos then just those. But I wanted to give brothers a general idea of just how divided the BHI really is. Even though they all promote the same lies.

These former members explain it nicely.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= BRSMlTyt6wU
www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZPlMEAjSeg0
www.youtube.com/watch?v= rdcS-hOv3hs
www.youtube.com/watch?v= dmM64fKwx54
www.youtube.com/watch?v= tTZkVd7F5Yw
www.youtube.com/watch?v= y93yeC-3Di4
www.youtube.com/watch?v= AdKwXtpBOIQ
(Combine each link & watch)

Last edited: