Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
www.youtube.com/watch?v= LHKKvAoC-5s
(Combine to watch)

^As much as I disagree with Rebel Alliance Media (Who are also former members) on alot of things (particularly concerning the bible) They are spot on when it comes to UPKers

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2008/fall/ready-for-war
Since 2000, when the prophecy of a key leader failed to materialize (he predicted Christ would return to Earth at the dawn of the new millennium to wreak bloody vengeance on white people), the rhetoric of extremist Hebrew Israelites sects has been steadily heating up, with increasing talk of an impending apocalypse and God-ordained race war.

^That "prophecy" was made up by Ahrayah. He also created the fake hebrew all the splinter groups use (Lashawan Qadash).

^Tahar, who was taught by Ahrayah, promoting the same thing in 98.

Documentary made before the year 2000. Skip to 25:20. And that's nothing. I got recent vids with more false prophecies from each camp.

Sad thing is the brother in the dailymotion screenshot, Shabar, commited suicide 2 years ago. He was a good friend of mine during my years in the og UPK and ICGJC. My g had it rough, both economically and medically speaking.

He was responsible for writing alotta the content the ICGJC use. From some of their teachings to the website stuff, to their pamphlet/tracts among other things... yet he got paid peanuts. He also had no health insurance and suffered from a serious medical condition. Yet none of the well paid elders ever stepped up to help him, despite his loyalty. Just goes to show you how deep their brainwashing was on his life and countless others.

Last edited:

Dyce25

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a friend get lured into that bullshyt. I've always been interested in learning how and why these types of groups appeal to some people, including some otherwise very intelligent folks. One thing I've noticed, though, is that the individuals likely to associate with groups like the BHI are also very predisposed to believe in a lot of conspiracies.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Czar in this bytch going HARD :wow:

lion?:mjpls:

The devil always sneaks in to cause confusion. None of that has anything to do with the heart of what we're saying. If this wasn't the truth, he wouldn't need to post 200 times in the thread. fukk him, and anybody that runs with what he's selling.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The devil always sneaks in to cause confusion. None of that has anything to do with the heart of what we're saying. If this wasn't the truth, he wouldn't need to post 200 times in the thread. fukk him, and anybody that runs with what he's selling.
I'm doing a project now... but imma watch those videos in a lil bit...

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meanwhile you can't debunk anything I'm posting.

I was actually in it, unlike you.

Which is why it's so easy for me to destroy their lies. I used to teach them to naive brothers such as yourself.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Czar in this bytch going HARD :wow:

lion?:mjpls:

LionofJudah better get used to me. Cause I'ma be in every thread he makes about the BHI on this site.

I'm doing a project now... but imma watch those videos in a lil bit...

Don't even waste your time.

You have a better chance at watching lord of the rings and finding answers to the bible than you do from any BHI video lol.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile you can't debunk anything I'm posting.

I was actually in it, unlike you.

Which is why it's so easy for me to destroy their lies. I used to teach them to naive brothers such as yourself.

You perverted scripture and brought confusion in your original posts, once I saw you were the devil, I stopped dealing with you.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

You've mentioned numerous times that you were in a camp, and I really hope people don't believe you. You're transparent.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
LionofJudah better get used to me. Cause I'ma be in every thread he makes about the BHI on this site.

Don't even waste your time.

You have a better chance at watching lord of the rings and finding answers to the bible than you do from any BHI video lol.
:merchant:

y r u going so hard tho.... do they harm black communities? ? :leostare: