Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More lies...Hosea 2:23 is STILL talking about Israel, not no damn Japheth.

Again, this whole book, both New and Old Testament is STRICTLY for the children of Israel. And no, there's no such thing as a Spiritual Israel. You're either Israel, or you're not.

:dead::dead:

You keep exposing how little of the bible you actually know... or read.

Romans 9:22-26
What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

and,

“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”

You still don't understand what Paul was saying there.

He was calling all believers collectively Israel, including those who were gentiles (which included men of Hamitic and Japhetic descent)

It's why he said the following.

Romans 9:6-8
It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

And before you quote "Jacob I have loved, Esau I have hated" from the same Chapter...

Romans 9:14-18

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses,
“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

But let's continue... Why are all believers collectively Israel?

Romans 11:11-25

Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring! I am talking to you Gentiles. In as much as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree,how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.

ALL of israel. the number HE knows will be saved, which INCLUDES the gentiles.

This is further explained in Galatians 4:21-31 and Galatians 6:12-18

Along with Galatians 3:26-29

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And before you go talking crazy claiming those Gentiles were really the Jews living amongst the Greeks.. Or that only paul spoke to the Gentiles...Acts 8:26-40 & 17 plus Romans 10, 11:1-18 are just some quick ones off the top kill that argument dead where it stands.

Acts 17:16-17

While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Gentiles

Romans 10:34-35

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism, but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Romans 11:18

[/quote]When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”[/quote]

But you can't understand any of that cause you don't have spiritual discernment. How can you? You're in a complete state of disobediance, preaching false doctrines fueled by hate.

While I have a sword, which is the word itself, that destroys all those lies with ease.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL none of this tells who the children of Israel are as they exist today. You havent been very clear at all. Do you ever answer anything straight up? I know who you believe they are by scripture but lets take a look at this outside of scripture for a second. We know Jews intermixed with with different ethnic groups throughout the centuries. So have Romans, Greeks, Persians, Egyptians all of these people have. Do they not have modern day descendants? You're posting maps and youtube videos that still dont answer the question at hand. The Lemba Sephardic and Ashkenazi jews all share the same DNA according to that video...OOOK. So do you in all honesty believe the Ashkenazi Jews are of the House of Israel? If so this tells me all I need to know about you concerning this debate. You go hard in the paint on who the Jews weren't but you post Wikipedia links wholesale to a question that is cut and dry. Are you insinuating they intermixed too much to determine who they are today?

According to that video? Or according to DNA tests?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Doesn't guarantee any of them a thing if they don't accept Yeshua as Messiah.

You seem to believe that by claiming Hebraic lineage, you get a get out of jail free card with the Most High.

Nah bruh, everyone has to go through the same door to get to him. Ain't no shortcuts.

Melanin isn't going to determine salvation. Only faith through grace in Yeshua (Ephesians 2:8-9), along with being obedient to the Most High.

So if you wanna know who Israel is today, it's all of us as collectively as believers.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@Czar is getting totally thrashed in this thread.

I told you your cacology will not get by here. You cannot debunk the bible breh :pachaha:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We, the ones promoting doctrines which go against scripture, are getting thrashed in here*

Correction.

3 against 1 and y'all still ain't made a single dent.

But feel free to toss any more false doctrines my way so I can keep debunking them.

I'm sure you can find more on angelfire and youtube.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead::dead:

You keep exposing how little of the bible you actually read.

Romans 9:22-26
What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

and,

“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”

You still don't understand that passage.

Paul was calling all believers collectively Israel, including the gentiles....which included Ham and Japheth's descendants.

It's why he said the following.

Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

And before you quote "Jacob I have loved, Esau I have hated" from the same Chapter...

Romans 9:14-18

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses,
“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.” Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

But let's continue... Why are we all collectively Israel?

Romans 11:11-32

Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious. But if their transgression means riches for the world, and their loss means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their full inclusion bring! I am talking to you Gentiles. In as much as I am the apostle to the Gentiles, I take pride in my ministry in the hope that I may somehow arouse my own people to envy and save some of them. For if their rejection brought reconciliation to the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead? If the part of the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, then the whole batch is holy; if the root is holy, so are the branches.

If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not consider yourself to be superior to those other branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but tremble. For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either.

Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree,how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved. As it is written:

“The deliverer will come from Zion;
he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
And this is my covenant with them
when I take away their sins.”

As far as the gospel is concerned, they are enemies for your sake; but as far as election is concerned, they are loved on account of the patriarchs, for God’s gifts and his call are irrevocable. Just as you who were at one time disobedient to God have now received mercy as a result of their disobedience, so they too have now become disobedient in order that they too may now receive mercy as a result of God’s mercy to you. For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

This is further explained in Galatians 4:21-31 and Galatians 6:12-18

Which explains why he said this as well.

Galatians 3:26-29

So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And before you go talking crazy claiming those were Gentiles were really the Jews living amongst the greeks.. Or that only paul spoke to the Gentiles...Acts 8:26-40 & 17 plus Romans 10, 11:1-18 are just some quick ones off the top kill that argument dead where it stands.

While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks

Romans 10:34-35

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism, but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Romans 11:18

When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

But you can't understand any of that cause you don't have spiritual discernment. How can you? You're in a complete state of disobediance, preaching false doctrines fueled by hate.

While I have a sword, which is the word itself, that destroys all those lies with ease.

2 Timothy 3:7
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Everything you just posted, I already addressed earlier in the thread. But since you want to keep pushing the lies, the Sword of the Most High is going to destroy you. From your own admission a few posts ago, you stated Gentiles are not necessarily non-Jews.

Acts 21:19-21

19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

The Jews who ARE AMONG THE GENTILES. As you've stated throughout this whole thread, Jews were scattered amongst many nations.

And stop with the Galatians 3:28 line, I already proved who they were talking about.

Galatians 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 9:7
7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

The seed is Isaac's seed.

Galatians 3:16
16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The one seed is to Isaac's seed, not all of Abraham's seed. That verse that all Israel is not Israel is referring to the JEWS WHO ARE LIVING LIKE GENTILES, not that everyone is a Jew because they believe. That's stupid as hell to even say. Galatians 3:28 decoded. So no, it's only for the Nation of Israel.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 Timothy 3:7
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Everything you just posted, I already addressed earlier in the thread. But since you want to keep pushing the lies, the Sword of the Most High is going to destroy you. From your own admission a few posts ago, you stated Gentiles are not necessarily non-Jews.

Acts 21:19-21

19 And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.
20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

The Jews who ARE AMONG THE GENTILES. As you've stated throughout this whole thread, Jews were scattered amongst many nations.

And stop with the Galatians 3:28 line, I already proved who they were talking about.

Galatians 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 9:7
7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

The seed is Isaac's seed.

Galatians 3:16
16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The one seed is to Isaac's seed, not all of Abraham's seed. Galatians 3:28 decoded. So no, it's only for the Nation of Israel.

Lol

Hellene, the word used in Galatians 3:38, actually means Greek or Greek speaking non-jew

http://biblesuite.com/greek/1672.htm
Short Definition: a Hellene, a Greek
Definition: a Hellene, the native word for a Greek; it is, however, a term wide enough to include all Greek-speaking (i.e. educated) non-Jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names_of_the_Greeks

The most common native ethnonym is "Hellen" (Ἕλλην), pl. "Hellenes" (Ἕλληνες); the name "Greeks" (Latin: "Graeci") was used by the Ancient Romans and gradually entered the European languages through its use in Latin.

Now, with that out the way...

Galatians 3:2-9

I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh? Have you experienced so much in vain—if it really was in vain? So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols. So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Gentiles, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.
Acts 10

At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!” Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked. The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. 5 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.” When the angel who spoke to him had gone, Cornelius called two of his servants and a devout soldier who was one of his attendants. He told them everything that had happened and sent them to Joppa.
Acts 10:34-35

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
And before you assume Cornelius was an Israelite/Jew

Acts 11:1-18

The apostles and the believers throughout Judea heard that the Gentiles also had received the word of God. So when Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcised believers criticized him and said, “You went into the house of uncircumcised men and ate with them.”

Starting from the beginning, Peter told them the whole story: “I was in the city of Joppa praying, and in a trance I saw a vision. I saw something like a large sheet being let down from heaven by its four corners, and it came down to where I was. I looked into it and saw four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, reptiles and birds. Then I heard a voice telling me, ‘Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.’

“I replied, ‘Surely not, Lord! Nothing impure or unclean has ever entered my mouth.’

“The voice spoke from heaven a second time, ‘Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.’ This happened three times, and then it was all pulled up to heaven again.

“Right then three men who had been sent to me from Caesarea stopped at the house where I was staying. The Spirit told me to have no hesitation about going with them.These six brothers also went with me, and we entered the man’s house. He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, ‘Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.’

“As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning. Then I remembered what the Lord had said: ‘John baptized with[a] water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ So if God gave them the same gift he gave uswho believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could stand in God’s way?”

When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”
And finally

Acts 18:5-6

When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

Last edited:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
According to that video? Or according to DNA tests?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Doesn't guarantee any of them a thing if they don't accept Yeshua as Messiah.

You seem to believe that by claiming Hebraic lineage, you get a get out of jail free card with the Most High.

Nah bruh, everyone has to go through the same door to get to him. Ain't no shortcuts.

Melanin isn't going to determine salvation. Only faith through grace in Yeshua (Ephesians 2:8-9), along with being obedient to the Most High.

So if you wanna know who Israel is today, it's all of us as collectively as believers.

I never said all Hebrews can just stroll into heaven bruh. :yeshrug: I always ascribed to the belief salvation is available for ALL if you follow Yah's laws. I just figured since you were 100 percent sure who the physical House of Israel wasnt that you had an idea who the Hebrews were today. Lineages dont just dissolve and become everyone because of your beliefs. My ancestors dont change because I change my believes bruh. I dont become an Indian if I start to follow the teachings of Krishna. I get what you are saying when you posted those verses from Romans and Galatians. They are meant from a spiritual sense that they are of the House of Israel if you follow the laws. If genealogies didnt matter and were to be discarded then why are so much invested in the Bible to detail everyone's sons. I mean if the person in the Bible is chronicled and they have children, then best believe all of the sons names are mentioned. The ancient Hebrews have descendants, regardless if they follow Yah or not. If a man disowns his son because he is gay doesnt change the fact that they share the same blood. I just dont see how you are so certain who they are not as they exist today seeing you have no idea who the physical descendants of the Hebrews actually are. :comeon:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And before you go speculating that Jews and Israelites were different.

Romans 10:1-4

Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Romans 11:1

I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said all Hebrews can just stroll into heaven bruh. :yeshrug: I always ascribed to the belief salvation is available for ALL if you follow Yah's laws. I just figured since you were 100 percent sure who the physical House of Israel wasnt that you had an idea who the Hebrews were today. Linages dont just dissolve and become everyone because of your beliefs. My ancestors dont change because I change my believes bruh. I dont become an Indian if I start to follow the teachings of Krishna. The ancient Hebrews have descendants, regardless if they follow Yah or not. If a man disowns his son because he is gay doesnt change the fact that they share the same blood. I just dont see how you are so certain who they are not as they exist today seeing you have no idea who the physical descendants of the Hebrews are.

We know exactly who they are. Thats what's great about DNA. It transcends color and is passed on to all people. Black, White, Latino, Asian, etc.

But I guess they can only be one skintone according to you. Lucky for us you don't get a deciding vote on the matter. The Most High does. So let him cook.

Many Hebrews of all skintones have accepted the Messiah in the past and are still accepting him today. That's all that matters

Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

^I musta quoted this a million times in here and you still don't get it.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
We know exactly who they are. Thats what's great about DNA. It transcends color and is passed on to all people. Black, White, Latino, Asian, etc.

But I guess they can only be one skintone according to you. Lucky for us you don't get a deciding vote on the matter. The Most High does. So let him cook.

Many Hebrews of all skintones are being saved. That's all that matters

Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

^I musta quoted this a million times in here and you still don't get it.

:ufdup:But you spent as much time as anyone discussing genealogies tryin to prove who the Jews werent. Lol You posted more pictures and DNA videos than anyone in here bruh be real. And you are putting words in my mouth because I always said the Hebrews had different complexions.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:But you spent as much time as anyone discussing genealogies tryin to prove who the Jews werent. Lol You posted more pictures and DNA videos than anyone in here bruh be real. And you are putting words in my mouth because I always said the Hebrews had different complexions.

Lol I was just about to post this as you posted that.

"But I'ma apply that last verse to myself. I see I'm not getting through to y'all and honestly, that's on y'all. I did my part."

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Lol I was just about to post this as you posted that.

"But I'ma apply that last verse to myself. I see I'm not getting through to y'all and honestly, that's on y'all. I did my part."
Its all love on my end my guy. I have no real beef with you. We just gonna have to respectfully agree to disagree.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Correction.

3 against 1 and y'all still ain't made a single dent.

But feel free to toss any more false doctrines my way so I can keep debunking them.

I'm sure you can find more on angelfire and youtube.

You can't post anything that can handle what I've posted in this thread. You just in here rambling :smh: