Hebrew Israelite videos

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been familiar with York and his doctrine since 1997, I've read many of his scrolls as well as his holy tablets...I know a York follower when I see one. Master teacher is what York calls himself, isn't it?

And come on man you can't come in here talking bout some "the original man was green" and expect to be taken seriously.

Like I said, the foreign invasion theory will only carry you so far. We know what "middle eastern types" look like, and they ain't black.

Arabs can range from Caucasian to what you would call Negroid, some arabs are darker than me like Indians, well others one look just like white people
Some arabs even claim Tupac, because he has facial features of a lot of arab people
Do some research instead of generalizing the middle eastern people you stereotype

Master Teacher is not a term exclusive to York, so stop it
Its black people on earth now that are so black they appear to be purple or green
what I mean by that is the tint of their skin not like they're walking around looking like the Hulk or fukking Barney
I'm not making that up and doesn't come from York
Just because you hate York a lot of his work on Egypt regardless where he got from was factual
I know because I fact check things myself before I come to conclusion

I been pulling my punches because I don't like shtting on peoples beliefs and shattering their world, but you gonna get this work
Since we in here talking about Hebrews lets talk about what these hebrew words actually mean

YESHUA, which what the hebrews woud call Jesus, does not refer to one actually person
Yeshua is hebrew for Savior
It is a TITLE a SEAT like the presidency,
When people say Horus/Heru is where Jesus is from this is what they are referring to

Horus/Heru is a SEAT a Title different people occupy in different time periods
this is how it was used OUTSIDE of the MYTHOLOGY in Kemet

just like the Sumerians had Tamuz, this is all historical nothing religion based where I'm getting this stuff from
I don't have to believe in York to get this type of infomation so stop using that as a crutch and debate me with actually information

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arabs can range from Caucasian to what you would call Negroid, some arabs are darker than me like Indians, well others one look just like white people
Some arabs even claim Tupac, because he has facial features of a lot of arab people
Do some research instead of generalizing the middle eastern people you stereotype
if chinese people came from Africans and is a billion people over their, why is it impossible for to believe

Its black people on earth now that are so black they appear to be purple or green
what I mean by that is the tint of their skin not like they're walking around looking like the Hulk or fukking Barney
Just because you hate York a lot of his work on Egypt regardless where he got from was factual

I been pulling my punches because I don't like shtting on peoples beliefs and shattering their world, but you gonna get this work
Since we in here talking about Hebrews lets talk about what these hebrew words actually mean

YESHUA, which what the hebrews woud call Jesus, does not refer to one actually person
When people say Horus/Heru is where Jesus is from this is what they are referring to

just like the Sumerians had Tamuz, this is all historical nothing religion based where I'm getting this stuff from
I don't have to believe in York to get this type of infomation so stop using that as a crutch and debate me with actually information

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if chinese people came from Africans and recognize it, why do you find it impossible racist ass bytch

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not quite catching what you're saying here. Can you clarify yourself?
people are trying to say ancient people in the areas of the UAE, qutar and india weren't black... and I think that's just ridiculous.. The first inhabitants were black, most the the descriptions of the people were african or black, etc. Also, entire populations don't change over night... especially back then in a world with very few people who weren't dark.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
people are trying to say ancient people in the areas of the UAE, qutar and india weren't black... and I think that's just ridiculous.. The first inhabitants were black, most the the descriptions of the people were african or black, etc. Also, entire populations don't change over night... especially back then in a world with very few people who weren't dark.

exactly, the information that I once used to hammer home this fact and my point was removed from the internet (for some strange reason, it was removed soon after I shared it). I would gather because of its potency that exposed the truth. Ironically, all of the other info surrounding this subject is still there and not removed...why is that? :ld: So instead of using that source I will have to post exhaustive material instead of one thing that basically sums up my illustration on the subject matter. :snoop:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

The people who first settled these areas 50-60,000 years ago were all related to the people who migrated out of africa - that point has been reiterated over and over to you so many times it's become redundant. By the time civilizations started popping up in these areas, these people's had their own identities, cultures, and accomplishments which were NOT african.

The division you are trying to create is based on falsehood. If you want to say we are all African in the sense that we all had our origins there then that's fine, but If you want to push this idea that the people who currently inhabit these parts of the world and have been there flourishing their unique cultures for thousands of years owe it all to "Africans" then sorry, you're going to get called on that bullshyt. you can post all the Olmec heads you want.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The people who first settled these areas 50-60,000 years ago were all related to the people who migrated out of africa - that point has been reiterated over and over to you so many times it's become redundant. By the time civilizations started popping up in these areas, these people's had their own identities, cultures, and accomplishments which were NOT african.

The division you are trying to create is based on falsehood. If you want to say we are all African in the sense that we all had our origins there then that's fine, but If you want to push this idea that the people who currently inhabit these parts of the world and have been there flourishing their unique cultures for thousands of years owe it all to "Africans" then sorry, you're going to get called on that bullshyt. you can post all the Olmec heads you want.
you're incorrect. The people who created what you consider the first civilizations in those areas were still Africa or what you would call black.

I'm saying they were not caucasian and very few are what u would consider dark skinned asians. I say African as a term not a location. Just like I'm of African decent.... those people were as well. I have my own identity and culture that barely has anything to do with Africa.... so I guess I'm not black either.

And I've never posted Olmec head or anything u may use to marginalize the points. that's a different topic that I don't really know about, but with this topic, you made the statement " don't steal MY history if you don't like white people stealing yours... ahhhahahh!" That shyts funny to me because it wasn't until the 1700's that people were confused about this subject - and it was white historians that created the confusion. 100% of ancient historians made references to dark, black, Ethiopian, or black or black when describing these people. You only want to buy into that Eurocentric idea about shyt because you wouldn't dare want to trace your cultural roots back to a people who looked black of African decent - even if they were in 'asia'.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No disrespect, but that comment shows alot of ignorance of history.

While certain parts of mesopotamia were originally inhabited by black tribes, such as the Cushytes from Africa & the Canaanites, you fail to realize the wide scope of conquest in antiquity. The map of the table of nations in Genesis 10 is much different than during David's time... and even way different than in Jesus/Yeshua's time.

The world as we know it came out of three groups. Shemites, Hamites and Japhetites. Two of these groups weren't black (Japheth and Shem). Yet there was so much intermixing that certain groups changed the genetic makeup of others. Elam's desendants mixed with Cush's and the result was the Elamites.

Whereas Japheth's mixed with Shem's, and the result was the Medes and Turks, and so on.

Implying that anything non-white equals black is silly.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect, but that comment shows alot of ignorance of history.

While certain parts of mesopotamia were originally inhabited by black tribes, such as the Cushytes from Africa & the Canaanites, you fail to realize the wide scope of conquest in the antiquity. The map of the table of nations in Genesis 10 is much different than during David's time... and even much different than Jesus/Yeshua's time.

The world as we know it came out of three groups. Shemites, Hamites and Japhetites. Two of these groups weren't black (Japheth and Shem). Yet there was so much intermixing that certain groups changed the genetic makeup of others. Elam's desendants mixed with Cush's and the result was the Elamites.

Whereas Japheth's mixed with Shem's, and the result was the Medes and Turks, and so on.

Implying that anything non-white equals black is silly.
didn't say anything non white is black...

and i spoke on the integration and mixing. And I'm not gonna even touch on the bold.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're incorrect. The people who created what you consider the first civilizations in those areas were still Africa or what you would call black.

I'm saying they were not caucasian and very few are what u would consider dark skinned asians. I say African as a term not a location. Just like I'm of African decent.... those people were as well. I have my own identity and culture that barely has anything to do with Africa.... so I guess I'm not black either.

So not being caucasian automatically makes them ALL black? Not only is that super ignorant to say, it goes against what history actually proves.

The world was not exclusive to black and white people in antiquity.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't say anything non white is black...

and i spoke on the integration and mixing. And I'm not gonna even touch on the bold.

Which is the same thing I brung up earlier, when you accused me of denying black greatness in antiquity.

As for the bolded, I pretty much understand your POV concerning that. We can agree to disagree.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So not being caucasian automatically makes them ALL black? Not only is that super ignorant to say, it goes against what history actually proves.

The world was not exclusive to black and white people in antiquity.
There were so many links and post and points in other threads before you joined the convo, I don't feel like going back. But pretty much ancient historians disagree w u.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were so many links and post and points in other threads before you joined the convo, I don't feel like going back. But pretty much ancient historians disagree w u.

Actually, they don't.

If you'd like to debate that, we can.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The world as we know it came out of three groups. Shemites, Hamites and Japhetites. Two of these groups weren't black (Japheth and Shem).

all of the brothers were originally black...because there father was. Quote me a scripture in the bible that states what these folks looked like...each of them?
and tell me how they all came out from one womb yet 3 different races... The bible does not state this in any shape or form. This is all Eurocentric crap that they used to justify slavery.

:camby: