Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing i said in this thread came from doctor york but from history thats public information

The fact you using wikipedia something that can be edited by anyone as a source of fact is all I need to know about you
Dr. York is in a maximum security prison in Colorado on 25 hour lock down in solitary confinement, all this for a pedophile

If read any of Dr. York's books you know why he claimed all those things, he was searching for the truth
he was 33rd degree Mason as well, he studied the Moorish Sciences, the Bible, thats why he can talk so much about them
if you never passed through those schools you wouldn't have any information, so the fact he actually studied the shyt he talks about
makes him very informed.

Also Dr. York's info is book is not fiction, is factual information they can be fact checked and research if you take the time to do it, I'd say he had a great talent for gathering information
and delivering it in a easy to follow package

Umm.....

http://www.masonicinfo.com/york.htm

"Suffice it to say that neither the organizations York created mimicking Masonry NOR the organization in which he originally learned about the fraternity are Masonic by any stretch of the imagination and they are not recognized as such anywhere in the world!"
"York claims Jesus was born 26 June, A.D. 7 and died in Egypt in A.D. 127 at the age of 120. Jesus studied inside pyramids. Jesus, Mary, the disciples and all other New Testament figures were black. Jesus was no "Pale Skin Albino." York rejects the Virgin Birth; the Angel Gabriel is said to have been Jesus' literal father. Jesus married Mary Magdalene at the wedding of Cana of Galilee, according to York. They had a son named Simon Bar Jesus (Acts 8:9, 13:6). Jesus and Mary Magdalene had two other sons and two daughters after they moved to Egypt. Their children intermarried with Africans in Upper Egypt.

Paul, York says, followed the teachings of Simon Bar Jesus (Bar means "son of" in Hebrew) and introduced his own version of Christianity. York rejects the Second Coming of Christ.

The New Testament, York says, was written by the Jewish writer Flavius Josephus, his sons, and some friends. The King James Version was written by William Shakespeare. The Bible is "A Book Of Confusion."

tumblr_m8tz18hM9c1qmgw1m.gif

www.youtube.com/watch?v= d7HfCczZCho
www.youtube.com/watch?v= -HARNjR0ykc
www.youtube.com/watch?v= rcUPG2OFljc
www.youtube.com/watch?v= Gtb5Tusbx3Y

(Combine each link to watch)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York#Arrest_and_conviction_of_child_molestation

"In 2002 York was arrested and charged with over a hundred counts of sexually molesting dozens of children, some as young as four years old. According to Bill Osinski, who wrote a 2007 monograph about the case: "When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed — from well beyond a thousand to slightly more than 200 — because they feared a jury simply wouldn’t believe the magnitude of York's evil.… [It] is believed to be the nation’s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts."
http://chatwiththegods.com/communit...-dr-york-does-god-exist-according-to-our-time

"I do not live under your law, I am not a student enrolled under Earth principles, I don’t have the morals you have, your idea of morals is different. Go back in ancient times, you’ll find out that Anu was married to his sister… and Ishtar was married to her son back then that existed. …I come from a world where we don’t have your laws, and the way we go about things is different. I come from the Pharaoh’s world and in the Pharaoh’s world the Pharaoh saw Sarah, he saw her with himself so he took her. In Abraham’s world that was the wrong thing to do, but the Pharaoh didn’t care about Abraham’s world because he was living in his world and his ritual…"
:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm.....

http://www.masonicinfo.com/york.htm

"York claims Jesus was born 26 June, A.D. 7 and died in Egypt in A.D. 127 at the age of 120. Jesus studied inside pyramids. Jesus, Mary, the disciples and all other New Testament figures were black. Jesus was no "Pale Skin Albino." York rejects the Virgin Birth; the Angel Gabriel is said to have been Jesus' literal father. Jesus married Mary Magdalene at the wedding of Cana of Galilee, according to York. They had a son named Simon Bar Jesus (Acts 8:9, 13:6). Jesus and Mary Magdalene had two other sons and two daughters after they moved to Egypt. Their children intermarried with Africans in Upper Egypt.

Paul, York says, followed the teachings of Simon Bar Jesus (Bar means "son of" in Hebrew) and introduced his own version of Christianity. York rejects the Second Coming of Christ.

The New Testament, York says, was written by the Jewish writer Flavius Josephus, his sons, and some friends. The King James Version was written by William Shakespeare. The Bible is "A Book Of Confusion."

tumblr_m8tz18hM9c1qmgw1m.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwight_York#Arrest_and_conviction_of_child_molestation

"In 2002 York was arrested and charged with over a hundred counts of sexually molesting dozens of children, some as young as four years old. According to Bill Osinski, who wrote a 2007 monograph about the case: "When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed — from well beyond a thousand to slightly more than 200 — because they feared a jury simply wouldn’t believe the magnitude of York's evil.… [It] is believed to be the nation’s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts."

http://chatwiththegods.com/communit...-dr-york-does-god-exist-according-to-our-time

"I do not live under your law, I am not a student enrolled under Earth principles, I don’t have the morals you have, your idea of morals is different. Go back in ancient times, you’ll find out that Anu was married to his sister… and Ishtar was married to her son back then that existed. …I come from a world where we don’t have your laws, and the way we go about things is different. I come from the Pharaoh’s world and in the Pharaoh’s world the Pharaoh saw Sarah, he saw her with himself so he took her. In Abraham’s world that was the wrong thing to do, but the Pharaoh didn’t care about Abraham’s world because he was living in his world and his ritual…"

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Your a fukking moron who is to lazy to do actually research and be lead to believe anything
no wonder your christian
I don't follow man, I follow infomation, I can take something from a book and cross examine it myself to find out whats true and what's not, I don't have to take someone's word for it

The fact is, Moses was derived from Thutmose that is a fact

Ten commandments were taking from the 32 Negative Confessions this is a fact

you don't have to believe me, just research Thutmose and you'll find out yourself
http://actualfactsonmalachikobinayork.blogspot.com/
anybody can refute all that bullshyt you posted, witness have ev

its pointless

the catholic church is Dr. York on Steroids, but you follow the bible
Do the pedophiles and fakkits that run the catholic church change the information thats in the Bible
The books Dr. York pretaining to Egypt are factual based because I cross-examined them myself
so he obviously took the time to put real information in those books, if he used his knowledge for his own personal ambitions is besides the point, it doesn't change the facts behind them

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your a fukking moron who is to lazy to do actually research and be lead to believe anything
no wonder your christian
I don't follow man, I follow infomation, I can take something from a book and cross examine it myself to find out whats true and what's not, I don't have to take someone's word for it

The fact is, Moses was derived from Thutmose that is a fact

Ten commandments were taking from the 32 Negative Confessions this is a fact

http://actualfactsonmalachikobinayork.blogspot.com/
anybody can refute all that bullshyt you posted, witness have ev

its pointless

the catholic church is Dr. York on Steroids, but you follow the bible
Do the pedophiles and fakkits that run the catholic church change the information thats in the Bible
The books Dr. York pretaining to Egypt are factual based because I cross-examined them myself
so he obviously took the time to put real information in those books, if he used his knowledge for his own personal ambitions is besides the point, it doesn't change the facts behind them

:laff::laff:

Only thing that link proves is how crazy the Nuwaubian Nation still is.

Dude literally pled guilty to all charges

:dead: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff:

Only thing that link proves is how crazy the Nuwaubian Nation still is.

Dude literally pled guilty to all charges

:dead: :dead:

Bishop Eddie Long molesting little boys, he still out here
the church is filled with evil throughout the world does that change the information in the bible you so shamelessly gloat
since you like wikipedia so much

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_leaders_convicted_of_crimes
here's a list of people we are criminals along with York

Since all this preachers of the bible are criminals does that make the Bible Invalid
how can you quote a book cosigned by such indidivuals

you can laugh at York all you want but the information in a lot of his books and are point
and can be verified through other sources
I haven't read all his books, but the ones I have, scrutinized like I do all things, like I did the bible
for sake of argument I agree with that Dr. York is guilty
does that change the fact the cross is taking from the ankh, which represents the man, woman, and child
does it change the fact that all modern religions can be traced back to Kemet
no it does not

King Uzziah and all them kings never existed
where is the ruins of the Kingdom of Judah
King uzziah was suppose to be on some leonard da'vinci shyt
where's the relics of all his great inventions

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:usure: skip to 4 min mark

the bible never mentions the color of any of the sons of Noah. The fact of the matter is...Japheth, Shem, and Ham were ALL black...just like Noah was. So if you believe all races came from these folks...you must admit that the original man was black as well. If you don't believe this...why are you in this thread in the first place? If you don't believe the bible you can't speak on its contents. You have nothing to add in this thread but your self hate of not wanting to be a black person.
:camby: that goes for Emoney as well.

Japheth is the father of the Gentiles, while Ham and Shem stayed black for the most part...they stayed with each other and mixed with each other. Later in the years...they mixed with Japheth's descendants which God has a huge problem with based on scripture. Because of all the mixing...this is why Jesus was sent to save us and why Paul had to preach to Gentiles. The Gentiles were placed on this earth for a purpose (for those that don't seek his word) they must fulfill a time of reign & that's when & why Jesus comes back. :banderas:

If they were all black then where did everyone else come from? How exactly did all these races come from just those three people. You keep trying to use the Bible as proof but you ignore facts and history. Abraham was from a part of the world that was not "black." If you define black differently that's on you but the vast majority of people wouldn't categorize those people as black.

If they were that numerous in that part of the world then why don't we see more of them over there? Aren't black genes dominant? Not saying they don't exist, obbviously, but there should be a whole lot more if the black population in that whole area was as dense as you're claiming it to be. The whole "foreign invader" argument can only take you so far.

We see lots of black people in Africa though, because that's where they are from :ohhh:

It's not rocket science b.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
If they were all black then where did everyone else come from? How exactly did all these races come from just those three people. You keep trying to use the Bible as proof but you ignore facts and history. Abraham was from a part of the world that was not "black." If you define black differently that's on you but the vast majority of people wouldn't categorize those people as black.

If they were that numerous in that part of the world then why don't we see more of them over there? Aren't black genes dominant? Not saying they don't exist, obbviously, but there should be a whole lot more if the black population in that whole area was as dense as you're claiming it to be. The whole "foreign invader" argument can only take you so far.

We see lots of black people in Africa though, because that's where they are from :ohhh:

It's not rocket science b.

I know and you & Czar will receive the answer to your questions in due time. :youngsabo:
and when I come with the answers it will make short work of your arguments

what you all keep getting confused with is my arguments aren't about race...its about biblical identity theft. These things were/are allowed to happen and had to happen for God's word to be true...and to manifest his will for the World. :whew:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I know and you & Czar will receive the answer to your questions in due time. :youngsabo:
and when I come with the answers it will make short work of your arguments

what you all keep getting confused with is my arguments aren't about race...its about biblical identity theft. These things were/are allowed to happen and had to happen for God's word to be true...and to manifest his will for the World. :whew:

I'll ask you again just in case I didn't phrase my original question clearly enough - if everyone in the Middle East area was black during biblical times, how come there are so few black people there now?

I'm not interested in psycho babble, I want a logical answer to that question.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'll ask you again just in case I didn't phrase my original question clearly enough - if everyone in the Middle East area was black during biblical times, how come there are so few black people there now?

Patience my brother :lawd: & (yes you are my black brother). For the time of revealing such matters takes nuance and care as to not shun those who may be offended at the truth. The reality of this truth is to bring the people of God together as one and not as separate races/entities. This Truth is hard to accept but it is with science and the Word of God used in combination that I will reveal the answer to your question. It is a striking revelation that would shake the foundations of society as we know it if this truth was told and preached to the mainstream.

Honestly, I did not want to derail @LionofJudah thread because this is a BHI thread but since its come to this I have no choice. (I don't want to create another thread because it may get locked). :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do realize how long ago this shyt was suppose to have been? By the time arabs invaded that part of africa from eastern europe
the events in the bible were already ancient history
Every human in the world originates from a black woman's womb, other races are just a degradation in the gene pool
the original man was so black the skin was green because the magnesium in the skin was so high

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"It's just like when you've got some coffee that's too black, which means it's too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won't even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep."
-malcolm x

this is about integration.... but integration also happened in Ancient times... except it was natural............ this is the reason people ended up looking like black americans- in UAE, Qutar, Israel... etc.

but what's silly is that people on here would say it's no longer coffee. even tho it still looks like coffee. In what universe does the original inhabitants of land change from African to non-african in less than 5k years?

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Do realize how long ago this shyt was suppose to have been? By the time arabs invaded that part of africa from eastern europe
the events in the bible were already ancient history
Every human in the world originates from a black woman's womb, other races are just a degradation in the gene pool
the original man was so black the skin was green because the magnesium in the skin was so high

I don't take yorkies seriously, sorry.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't take yorkies seriously, sorry.

when did I say I was a yorkie, even chinese scientist accept this as fact is irrefutable
just because I read some of Dr. York's books doesn't make me a follower, I follow no man
also I don't critize somebody if I don't read any of their works, have you read any of York's books
on egypt and how it relates to Christainity
If I read something Dr. York wrote and found it to be false, I have no problem pointing that out
I don't dikk ride no man

One I'm not a yorkie nor was I ever one his followers, I did however research the man
and found a lot of his information to be valid from what I had gathered

Secondly, the Christian power structure and caused more evil and destruction on this planet than any other force that has ever existed, that is a fact

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is about integrate.... but integration also happened in Ancient times... except it was natural............ this is the reason people ended up looking like black americans- in UAE, Qutar, Israel... etc.

I'm not quite catching what you're saying here. Can you clarify yourself?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
when did I say I was a yorkie, even chinese scientist accept this as fact is irrefutable
just because I read some of Dr. York's books doesn't make me a follower, I follow no man
also I don't critize somebody if I don't read any of their works, have you read any of York's books
on egypt and how it relates to Christainity
If I read something Dr. York wrote and found it to be false, I have no problem pointing that out
I don't dikk ride no man

One I'm not a yorkie nor was I ever one his followers, I did however research the man
and found a lot of his information to be valid from what I had gathered

Secondly, the Christian power structure and caused more evil and destruction on this planet than any other force that has ever existed, that is a fact

I've been familiar with York and his doctrine since 1997, I've read many of his scrolls as well as his holy tablets...I know a York follower when I see one. Master teacher is what York calls himself, isn't it?

And come on man you can't come in here talking bout some "the original man was green" and expect to be taken seriously.

Like I said, the foreign invasion theory will only carry you so far. We know what "middle eastern types" look like, and they ain't black.