Hebrew Israelite videos

killacal

Banned
Daps
I got a video of these nikkas downtown telling me Im gonna be enslaved and die cuz i was recording them from the whip. But when I hopped and and kept recording nikkas caught pleas cuz im 6'7 talkin about :whoa: we meant people who arent enlightened brother let us help u,

Why cant god give u more then a table cloth and bus fare nikka get a fukkin job lol

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamitic is an historical term for the peoples supposedly descended from Noah's son Ham, paralleling Semitic and Japhetic. It was formerly used for grouping the non-Semitic Afroasiatic languages (which for this reason were described as "Hamito-Semitic"). However, since, unlike the Semitic branch, these have not been shown to form an exclusive (monophyletic) phylogenetic unit on their own, the term is obsolete in this sense.

In the 19th century, as an application of scientific racism, Europeans classified the "Hamitic race" as a sub-group of the Caucasian race, alongside the Semitic race, grouping the non-Semitic populations native to North Africa, the Horn of Africa and South Arabia, including the Ancient Egyptians. According to their Hamitic theory, this "Hamitic race" was superior to or more advanced than Negroid populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. In its most extreme form, in the writings of C. G. Seligman, it asserted that all significant achievements in African history were the work of "Hamites" who migrated into central Africa as pastoralists, bringing technologies and civilizing skills with them. In the early twentieth century, theoretical models of Hamitic languages and of Hamitic races were intertwined.

So the white man is who determines who YOU are? :facepalm:They classified y'all as Caucasians so they could claim y'all achievements dummy. And even if you take a look at this bullshyt Hamitic Theory, it shows that they know the Negro is not African.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Btw, I have a serious question.

Do you have a reading comprehension disability?

cause you seem convinced that I said the OG Hebrews were white.

When I've been saying they were MIXED.

Are not thou African Americans a mixed people but still black? You are the one with faulty logic and reason. We have asked you over and over again how Moses & other people in the bible can go to Egypt and feel/look at home, why Jesus was hidden in Egypt..."a black nation" and not found. Why do the hieroglyphs show people with brown dark skin & fros?

You have no intention but to confuse and shove the influence of present day 'white' Jews down the throats of ones who are not deluded with cacology. Thus your efforts must be thwarted...

The reason why I use black/white references because that is what YOU use. In every post, you make sure to point out that 'negro' traits & heritage is not 'observed'. When the bible clearly refutes it....you use Eurocentric ideas to explain it away. You signed up to this site just for this very purpose. Those tricks won't work here. I have read the word for myself & I know what it says....the scripture/word is binding and no matter how many ways you translate it, twist it, laugh it off, dap it up...it will convict your heart.

& it will FOREVER say...their visage is blacker than a coal :whew: and their hair like pure wool. Yes Lord... :blessed: The Word has and will stand the test of time...because it was uttered by God. :smugfavre:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I heard someone mention spain, so I want to drop this point....in medieval spain they differentiated between moors (morenos) and blacks (negros)

look at this picture of french montana (arabo-berber) and akon (wolof from senegal)...the former would be a moor and the latter would be a black

notice the skin complexion difference

akon-french-montana1.jpg

akon-1.jpg

DJProstyle_FrenchMontana_Akon.jpg

The moors, Berbers, and Arabs were black..they got invaded by white Turks..there are 1000s of paintings amd artifacts depicting the moors as black..they came outta Africa to Spain fool..

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So the white man is who determines who YOU are? :facepalm:They classified y'all as Caucasians so they could claim y'all achievements dummy. And even if you take a look at this bullshyt Hamitic Theory, it shows that they know the Negro is not African.

Sorry to break this to you but when they were differentiating between Hamites and Negros, they were differentiating between North (Maghrebis) and North East Africans (Horners) from Sub-Saharan Africans. SSAs were considered evil godless pagans worthy of slavery and N/NE Africans were considered civilized as a result of their contact with non-Africans. This is partly why your ancestors were enslaved and brought to the Americas. Black Americans are not descendents of Jews, Christians or Muslims....you ARE descendents of pagan agrarian agriculturalists that lived on the coast of West and Central Africa who were brought to the new world to work as free labour on sugar and cotton plantations. I know this is a crushing blow to your ego, but it is what it is.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry to break this to you but when they were differentiating between Hamites and Negros, they were differentiating between North (Maghrebis) and North East Africans (Horners) from Sub-Saharan Africans. SSAs were considered evil godless pagans worthy of slavery and N/NE Africans were considered civilized as a result of their contact with non-Africans. This is partly why your ancestors were enslaved and brought to the Americas. Black Americans are not descendents of Jews, Christians or Muslims....you ARE descendents of pagan agrarian agriculturalists that lived on the coast of West and Central Africa who were brought to the new world to work as free labour on sugar and cotton plantations. I know this is a crushing blow to your ego, but it is what it is.

I want you Negroes to take a good look at this guys posts, and tell me if you still want to be considered African. This filthy beast actually thinks that YOU are beneath him. All because the white man has assured him of this, of course.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
shyt got destroyed with those conquest point blank. It was a wrap when Jerusalem got got. A lot of those ancient empires' history was whipped out and to the victor go the spoils. We know very little about the Phoenicians and Mesopotamians because of this as well. Egypt is an exception because folks have been trying to white wash it for centuries instead of blotting it out. And its no coincidence that there was and is a conscientious effort to erase the slaves history and conceal the truth from the ancestors

Real shyt..they even won't release the Dead Sea scrolls cuz they know our history is in there..not that I believe in the bible since I never read it..but it's prob some truth in there..

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I want you Negroes to take a good look at this guys posts, and tell me if you still want to be considered African. This filthy beast actually thinks that YOU are beneath him. All because the white man has assured him of this, of course.

You catching feelings because I told you the real and you can't stomach it.

You guys out of shame created all these false identities and ideologies....look how many there are. Yall are a confused people.

Your an American, that is your citizenship, that is what it says on your passport. You need to accept this.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You catching feelings because I told you the real and you can't stomach it.

You guys out of shame created all these false identities and ideologies....look how many there are. Yall are a confused people.

Your an American, that is your citizenship, that is what it says on your passport. You need to accept this.

No, I know what you're saying is full of shyt. My point is the negro in America isn't African, and your pompous attitude and love of the white man's acceptance is proof of that. You're going into slavery with the white man.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
No, I know what you're saying is full of shyt. My point is the negro in America isn't African, and your pompous attitude and love of the white man's acceptance is proof of that. You're going into slavery with the white man.

whatever.