Hebrew Israelite videos

emoney

custom user title
Daps
shyt got destroyed with those conquest point blank. It was a wrap when Jerusalem got got. A lot of those ancient empires' history was whipped out and to the victor go the spoils. We know very little about the Phoenicians and Mesopotamians because of this as well. Egypt is an exception because folks have been trying to white wash it for centuries instead of blotting it out. And its no coincidence that there was and is a conscientious effort to erase the slaves history and conceal the truth from the ancestors

There was no people called "Mesopotamians"....Mesopotamia is an area

I asked for documentation and proof regarding the hebrew language being written or spoken Africa (particularly West Africa) prior to contact with Europeans and Arabs and even after. If you don't have it just say you so... I don't want excuses

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  1. Not exactly sure what you mean by this. Was there a particular event you are referencing with Hebrews and Spaniards?
  2. From Tacitus the famous Roman historian, he was trying to ascertain the origin of the Hebrews (109 AD) after they seized Jerusalem wrote Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbours to seek a new dwelling-place. Hmmm why is that can possibly be of Ethopian origin? Cant rule out maybe they were black as well.
  3. The Hebrews were the ones being enslaved. The persecution of the Romans, the Arab slave trade popped off, Eventually the Europeans joined the fun with assistance from some indigenous african tribes. Just like the curses of Deuteronomy and Leviticus foretold.
  4. &5 In my last post I touched on this. This construct of black we have today didnt exist then. No different from how all Native Americans are locked up into one homogeneous group while to them there were differences in in the tribes and nationality despite how outsiders lumped them together. Despite this many of the tribes of West Africa practice Hebrew customs today. Many share linguistics with Hebrews hell look at the Ashanti...
From the book HEBREWISM OF WEST AFRICA By Joseph J Williams:

**Had to shorten this, cause I went over the character limit in my reply.**
:ohhh::lolbron::yeshrug::sadcam::whoa::camby:

1. Uh, yeah? The part where they migrated over there in swarms way before the time of Jesus. Even the Apostale Paul spoke about traveling there (Romans 15:23-28.) Why weren't any of them confused for "negros" :youngsabo:

2. Lol I was wondering when someone would bring up Tacitus.

In context

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/tacitus.html
Some say that the Jews were fugitives from the island of Crete, who settled on the nearest coast of Africa about the time when Saturn was driven from his throne by the power of Jupiter. Evidence of this is sought in the name. There is a famous mountain in Crete called Ida; the neighboring tribe, the Idaei, came to be called Judaei by a barbarous lengthening of the national name. Others assert that in the reign of Isis the overflowing population of Egypt, led by Hierosolymus and Judas, discharged itself into the neighboring countries. Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbors to seek a new dwelling-place. Others describe them as an Assyrian horde who, not having sufficient territory, took possession of part of Egypt, and founded cities of their own in what is called the Hebrew country, lying on the borders of Syria. Others, again, assign a very distinguished origin to the Jews, alleging that they were the Solymi, a nation celebrated in the poems of Homer, who called the city which they founded Hierosolyma after their own name. Most writers, however, agree in stating that once a disease, which horribly disfigured the body, broke out over Egypt; that king Bocchoris, seeking a remedy, consulted the oracle of Hammon, and was bidden to cleanse his realm, and to convey into some foreign land this race detested by the gods.

Tacitus was commenting on what OTHERS claimed was the origin of the Jews. He wasn't offering HIS opinion.

Speaking of which.. Let's take a look at what ancient Egyptian historian Manetho thought about the Jews..

http://archive.org/stream/manethowithengli00maneuoft/manethowithengli00maneuoft_djvu.txt
Manethonian. The Jews of the three centuries following the time of Manetho were naturally keenly interested in his History because of the connexion of their ancestors with Egypt — Abraham, Joseph, and Moses the leader of the Exodus ; and they sought to base their theories of the origin and antiquity of the Jews securely upon the authentic traditions of Egypt. In Manetho indeed they found an unwelcome statement of the descent of the Jews from lepers

:umad:.

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_and_the_slave_trade
During the 1490s, trade with the New World began to open up. At the same time, the monarchies of Spain and Portugalexpelled all of their Jewish subjects. As a result, Jews began participating in all sorts of trade on the Atlantic, including the slave trade.

4. Sharing similarities isn't clear a indicator of being one in the same b. I'm sure you're familiar with the Phoenicians? Who had a strong presence in North Africa, particularly Carthage? I'm sure you're also familiar with their alphabet, which was adopted by the hebrews and muslims

Many people from that region migrated & traded in West Africa, bringing with them their influence and language. Let's not forget the Muslims, who also brought their influence and language out there.

The Muslims also worship a God similar to the Jews.

As for breastplates being similar.... I guess the Hindu Indians must be Jews too..

anahata-chakra2.jpg

Since they've been using the "star of David" lol

There goes your Hebrew influence. :mj:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
yo I don't have time for semantics. I go by scripture....and scripture states that the OG people were like 'fine brass', ruddy (which I have proven means reddish brown-darkskinned) with woolly hair. I don't care what country you were born in, I don't care what culture you practice, I don't care what set you claim...if that fits your description YOU ARE A BLACK PERSON. Just because they were 'mixed' doesn't mean they aren't black...heck every black person in America is mixed with something...but we are still considered BLACK.

This shyt right here makes no sense at all. No noting matters....except your own baseless qualifications.

I
Until you can show me a white person whose visage darkens like coal when sick and malnutritioned...I have no choice but to believe what the Word Says. Until you can find some way to twist that word, manipulate it to mean something else that makes sense...i have no choice but to believe THIER FACE/visage and or appearance was black. You are going to have a time dealing with this word. It will bother you all day and night because deep down you know those folks described in that bible were black folks. You can laugh, get daps, joke...I don't care because I am standing firm to what scripture says.

Lamentations 4:8 will haunt you every time you spew this faulty logic of the word.

Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

images

dm_130411_mlb_buster_blog_decline_african_americans.jpg

Those two people look nothing alike. Only thing they have in common is skin color. Stop.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo I don't have time for semantics. I go by scripture....and scripture states that the OG people were like 'fine brass', ruddy (which I have proven means reddish brown-darkskinned) with woolly hair. I don't care what country you were born in, I don't care what culture you practice, I don't care what set you claim...if that fits your description YOU ARE A BLACK PERSON. Just because they were 'mixed' doesn't mean they aren't black...heck every black person in America is mixed with something...but we are still considered BLACK.

I'm not saying every jew fit that description...but the people that were described in the bible....did.

Until you can show me a white person whose visage darkens like coal when sick and malnutritioned...I have no choice but to believe what the Word Says. Until you can find some way to twist that word, manipulate it to mean something else that makes sense...i have no choice but to believe THIER FACE/visage and or appearance was black. You are going to have a time dealing with this word. It will bother you all day and night because deep down you know those folks described in that bible were black folks. You can laugh, get daps, joke...I don't care because I am standing firm to what scripture says.

Lamentations 4:8 will haunt you every time you spew this faulty logic of the word.

Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

images

032212_1956_THEREDHEIFE1.jpg

redskins.png

dm_130411_mlb_buster_blog_decline_african_americans.jpg

all of these images support the adjectives that are used to describe the children of Israel at one point in time in the bible.

I do not claim them and if you reference the Jewish guys involved in Slavery...you should do it right. Anything after 740AD and even once the Romans came and crushed Jerusalem I don't really deal with too much because something happened to that religion at that time. It was confiscated, translated, and used for power by people who weren't the OG Hebrews. More than likely these guys were the descendants of pharisees and scribes whom Jesus had major problems with during his day since they 'claimed' to be of royal stock. These are the same people who said 'their people had never been in bondage' yet claimed to be from the seed of Israel :wtf:

John 8:33
King James Version (KJV)

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Jesus chided them for that & then NAMED who their father was

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because
I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

accept the word or not...the word is the WORD :manny:

and here they are doing the work of their ungodly father...

So my question to you is... if these Scribes and Pharisees who are descendants of Abraham but not of Jacob; who are they descendants of? :smugfavre:

What's funny about the scripture is the Jews were speaking literally while Jesus meant spiritually...but what does the Scribes & Pharisees mean when they say they were never in bondage when its clear that Moses, a descendant of Abraham..lead the Hebrews out of bondage in Egypt?

Lol what's ironic is, the guy you posted is actually a mixed greek, since they wore hair wreaths.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wreath#Ancient_Greece_and_Rome

As for your other comments, you don't have a vote in picking who was or wasn't a Jew. Those people were literally OG hebrews. Many of whom lost their language and identity at the hands of the catholic church.

But since you claim they weren't in bondage or going through persecution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1066_Granada_massa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Massacres_of_1366cre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Massacre_of_1391
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Anti-Jewish_enactments
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisbon_Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Inquisition

I really don't expect a guy who doesn't study history, especially after 70 AD, to understand that.

Especially since the Jews and Romans fought 2 more wars after that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

3 over the course of 70 years

Btw

tumblr_inline_mpmo0uDZIb1qz4rgp.jpg

593746170_b674def87c.jpg

The people of Fayum came in more than one shade and phenotype.

But yes, let's bring semantics into this, since you obviously had no issue with it before. Especially since you're taking lamentations 4:7 outta context :dead: as if it isn't clear as day what that text is implying.

Here's a hint. It isn't talking bout black people bruh.

Now show me a verse where it literally talks about the Israelites having "woolly hair".

Lemme guess, Daniel 7:9 and Revelation 1:14??

Both of which are implying the color, and not the texture.

:laff::laff:

Now watch you come back in here grasping at staws again using sheeps and cows :dead:

Speaking of which.

bigcow.GIF

Nice of you to post the least "red" heifer you could find on google. Still doesn't change the fact that neither that heifer, nor any of the passages you're listing is talking about race.

If anything, I'm glad you've finally come around to waving the red... err, white flag and admitting they were mixed.

I'm just amazed at how this discussion has no weight or importance whatsoever in the plan of salvation. Yet you've seemingly wasted your time fighting over it. lol

Israel today is all believers in the messiah collectively. Whether they're of hebrew descent or gentile. Black, white, red, brown, green, etc

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt right here makes no sense at all. No noting matters....except your own baseless qualifications.

I

Those two people look nothing alike. Only thing they have in common is skin color. Stop.

Dude is absolutely delusional

He didn't even know about the persecutions in Spain and Portugal lol.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

I

:usure: their hair is both woolly as well :umad:

These aren't 'my' qualifications...this is what the BIBLE states.

you're just upset because you know its true. If you believe science and that everyone derived from Africans then common sense would tell you that Adam (& yes those reddish brown darkskinned men that look like him) is the original people that is spoken of in the bible. This is God's image, this is what he made out of 'miry clay'

I think I get what makes you so upset...you don't want to be considered black :sadcam: awww... a self hater :heh:

its okay God loves you too friend.

But since you claim they weren't in bondage or going through persecution.
I never claimed that...the JEWS in the BIBLE said that...not me. I just use the scripture :manny: since you have no way to refute the word, all you can do is laugh & make more confusion.

as for this Czar and his obsession of 'lepers' The Hebrews described people as lepers as well. So lets look at what the word leper means...

1. (Medicine / Pathology) a person who has leprosy
2. a person who is ignored or despised

Now if you want to get into reason 1. or the color of skin and how biblical leprosy turned people white...then we must admit from the hieroglyphs & the biblical evidence that the Hebrews were a reddish, brown darkskinned people (with fros) in order for the curse or Moses/miracle to be effective.

lets take a look at whites with Leprosy

4588562_orig.jpg

leprosy.jpg
vitiligo2.jpg

:what: where's the miracle in this?

If God wanted to prove a point...he'd do it and it wouldn't look like that.

now this... I would shake in my boots

vitiligo-hands.jpg
9c095460-d4a1-48cf-b2b1-39aa6da3317a

the word is so true...its not my fault get made at God or do what Job's wife said:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you're just upset because you know its true. If you believe science and that everyone derived from Africans then common sense would tell you that Adam (& yes those reddish brown darkskinned men that look like him) is the original people that is spoken of in the bible. This is God's image, this is what he made out of 'miry clay'

I think I get what makes you so upset...you don't want to be considered black :sadcam: awww... a self hater :heh:

I never claimed that...the JEWS in the BIBLE said that...not me. I just use the scripture :manny: since you have no wait to refute the word, all you can laugh & make more confusion.

as for this Czar and his obsession of 'lepers' The Hebrews described people as lepers as well. So lets look at what the word leper means...

1. (Medicine / Pathology) a person who has leprosy
2. a person who is ignored or despised

Now if you want to get into reason 1. or the color of skin and how biblical leprosy turned people white...then we must admit from the hieroglyphs & the biblical evidence that the Hebrews were a reddish, brown darkskinned people (with fros) in order for the curse or Moses/miracle to be effective.

lets take a look at whites with Leprosy

4588562_orig.jpg

leprosy.jpg
vitiligo2.jpg

:what: where's the miracle in this?

If God wanted to prove a point...he'd do it and it wouldn't look like that.

now this... I would shake in my boots

vitiligo-hands.jpg
9c095460-d4a1-48cf-b2b1-39aa6da3317a

the word is so true...its not my fault get made at God or do what Job's wife said:yeshrug:

The word is true.... you're intentions aren't.

You tend to take passages out of context and run with them.

So let's slow things down and read them the right way.

John 8:31-47

31 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

33 They answered him, “We are Abraham’s descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?”

34 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35 Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. 37 I know that you are Abraham’s descendants. Yet you are looking for a way to kill me, because you have no room for my word. 38 I am telling you what I have seen in the Father’s presence, and you are doing what you have heard from your father.”

39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

:dead:

This is why your arguments hold no weight. You don't even know what you're citing.

Just like Lamentations 4:7-9 isn't talking about black people, but death. No matter hard you try, it'll never mean more than that.

...And you still haven't cited verses where it flat out says the Israelites had woolly hair lol. Your misinterpretation of Daniel 7:9 & Revelation 1:14 has already been debunked.

Btw, I have a serious question.

Do you have a reading comprehension disability?

cause you seem convinced that I said the OG Hebrews were white.

When I've been saying they were MIXED.

But hey.

leprosy.jpg

Guess the world is just black and white to you huh?

_15_20120218_1110707421.jpg

image087.jpg

Leucoderma10.jpg

Vitiligo-1200-001-gd.jpg

Nuff said.

Watching you reminds me of how ignorant I used to be.

If you wanna be ignorant, cool.

1 Corinthians 14:38
But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Lucky for me, scripture is on my side.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

Everybody did not "derive from Africans," but everybody has their origins in Africa, white people included. The people living in Africa today look the way they do for the same reasons people living elsewhere look the way they do. You look at things through a racial lens and then try to lecture people about the "lord," and the "word," it just makes you look slimy.

It isn't earth shattering information that the personalities talked about in the Bible were dark skinned....that's common sense....but that doesn't mean they were Black Africans.

How am I a "self-hater" for identifying with what I actually am? If you want to call me "black" based on my physical characteristics, I have no problem with that. But if you want me to consider myself "black" in the sense that I'm an African then that's not going to happen because the very idea is ridiculous.

You want to know what self hate is? Self-hate is Black Americans wanting to identify with Israelites, Egyptians, Native Americans, Indians....all that shyt that you have no real connection to whatsoever. You over here in this thread tag-teaming with a guy who believes that God is going to help him enslave Africans in the future and you want to accuse ME of self-hate? :heh:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A book of truth that is being misued/taking out of context by ignorant brothers.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody did not "derive from Africans," but everybody has their origins in Africa, white people included. The people living in Africa today look the way they do for the same reasons people living elsewhere look the way they do. You look at things through a racial lens and then try to lecture people about the "lord," and the "word," it just makes you look slimy.

It isn't earth shattering information that the personalities talked about in the Bible were dark skinned....that's common sense....but that doesn't mean they were Black Africans.

How am I a "self-hater" for identifying with what I actually am? If you want to call me "black" based on my physical characteristics, I have no problem with that. But if you want me to consider myself "black" in the sense that I'm an African then that's not going to happen because the very idea is ridiculous.

You want to know what self hate is? Self-hate is Black Americans wanting to identify with Israelites, Egyptians, Native Americans, Indians....all that shyt that you have no real connection to whatsoever. You over here in this thread tag-teaming with a guy who believes that God is going to help him enslave Africans in the future and you want to accuse ME of self-hate? :heh:

You East Indians are going into slavery too. Stop leaving yourself out, we didn't forget you.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@PoPimp84 and @iLLaV3 Don't waste your time with emoney. He's a damn Hamite who doesn't even believe in God.

Hamitic is an historical term for the peoples supposedly descended from Noah's son Ham, paralleling Semitic and Japhetic. It was formerly used for grouping the non-Semitic Afroasiatic languages (which for this reason were described as "Hamito-Semitic"). However, since, unlike the Semitic branch, these have not been shown to form an exclusive (monophyletic) phylogenetic unit on their own, the term is obsolete in this sense.

In the 19th century, as an application of scientific racism, Europeans classified the "Hamitic race" as a sub-group of the Caucasian race, alongside the Semitic race, grouping the non-Semitic populations native to North Africa, the Horn of Africa and South Arabia, including the Ancient Egyptians. According to their Hamitic theory, this "Hamitic race" was superior to or more advanced than Negroid populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. In its most extreme form, in the writings of C. G. Seligman, it asserted that all significant achievements in African history were the work of "Hamites" who migrated into central Africa as pastoralists, bringing technologies and civilizing skills with them. In the early twentieth century, theoretical models of Hamitic languages and of Hamitic races were intertwined.

Last edited: