Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's what you believe. I could care less.

So we cordially agree to disagree.

You have your belief and I have mine.

Hopefully one day you'll do some research and come to the same conclusions I did.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we cordially agree to disagree.

You have your belief and I have mine.

Hopefully one day you'll do some research and come to the same conclusions I did.

Hopefully the Most High destroys you soon for lying on the Word.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Citing passages that use the word "black" out of context. specifically those from the atrociously translated KJV.

The word translated as black, chashak, actually means to darken, or become dark. Such as in the case of a sunset.

btw...
https://webspace.utexas.edu/hcleaver/www/357L/357Lsum_s4_Aykroyd_Ch2.html
Dark pigmentation can start to appear on the face and trunk, it is probably caused by a glandular disturbance.

This is why understanding the languages of scripture is important. Cause everything you're posting is a reach.

I should know. I was IN the BHI. I can spot the talking points and terrible exegesis a mile away.

:pachaha: the only person reaching is YOU. I'm using clear references to the word. You are the only one going into maps, changing things from common sense to fit your own agenda. Its really sad to watch how much you have to do to make the word fit to your liking...let it stand on its on breh :heh: Dude using maps and everything else to make it work :childplease:

I posted enough of the scripture so it would be in context. Unfortunately for you I work in the Health Care industry and I have never seen a white person turn black even when malnutrition is present.

Really there is no getting around it, no matter how much stuff you post to deny the fact of scripture...the word is the word. The people were black whether you like it or accept it or not...the word is the word. :yeshrug:

btw there are videos that show jews dying in color of malnutrition and not a one of them turned black or dark :russ:

I could post them but I don't want to offend anyone.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop trying to fukk up the thread. If people didn't know you were a devil before, you're showing your colors now. Stop posting that bullshyt.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:what:Breh @Czar Black people get darker when famished and white people get pale as shyt. Look at those Holocaust pics or those pics from Serbia back in the day

Dude knows this, he's clearly lying. He avoided the point blank reference in the bible to the mention of the word visage. After he posted those pics...its useless to argue with him. He is hellbent on his on agenda and straight up denying the scripture itself.

Not a single person in this video became dark when sick or died from malnutrition. Dude is lying and he knows it but doesn't care. Just straight up lying on the scripture :snoop:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
:snoop:

Bro, we know they were black due to a varity of reasons.

1. the Egyptians were arduous record keepers. We have heriogphlics, alphabets, tombs that have been recently uncovered, etc.

2. The name kemet means "black land".

3. Biblically speaking we know they were once 100% black because they descended from mizraim, who was the son of Ham, the father of ALL black people.

By contrast, the Israelites came from Shem. They were never depicted as a "black nation". They typically stayed away from making images due to the 10 commandments. Those Alexandrian jews pretty much broke rank in that regard. Both had distinct cultures, distinct traditions.

And distiguishing between Wesley snipes to Vin Diesel is easy. One pretty much has full hamitic features, the other is mixed (Half black, half white)

Claiming a mixed person as one of your own is silly. because whatever other race they're mixed with can claim them too.

Y'all brothers seriously need to get to leave the country and see the world. Some of y'all are way too sheltered..

Tap dancing at its finest. You on some next level Gregory Hines shyt right now. Its not only us that claim mixed people because they were lynched and are still discriminated against just like none mixed black people. We didnt create that racial construct. And since Hebrews werent arduous record keepers like you say then how do you know for certain that ALL Hebrews looked like the pics from the link(which represented only a small part of the Hebrews extensive history) and the chicks you posted. Hell there are multiple hieroglyphs that depict other nations including Hebrews and guess what they look like black people, afros, dreads, braids and all. Its true Israelites are descendents from Shem not Mizraim yet Scripture both Old and New Testament points out several occasions when Hebrews are mistaken for Egyptians.
This convo is starting to feel like :deadhorse:bruh so we are going to have to agree to disagree. For the record I dont ascribe to the philosophy that salvation is only for Hebrews or white people are the devil. I do believe that we are the true Hebrews and we have the covenant with the Most High to spread His Word to ALL people so everyone can gain salvation. And that starts with an awakening of the chosen people with gaining knowledge of who we really are. No coincidence that so much work has been put in to erase or history. You a smart dude but I cant rock with what you saying. Its all love though

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: the only person reaching is YOU. I'm using clear references to the word. You are the only one going into maps, changing things from common sense to fit your own agenda. Its really sad to watch how much you have to do to make the word fit to your liking...let it stand on its on breh :heh: Dude using maps and everything else to make it work :childplease:

I posted enough of the scripture so it would be in context. Unfortunately for you I work in the Health Care industry and I have never seen a white person turn black even when malnutrition is present.

Really there is no getting around it, no matter how much stuff you post to deny the fact of scripture...the word is the word. The people were black whether you like it or accept it or not...the word is the word. :yeshrug:

btw there are videos that show jews dying in color of malnutrition and not a one of them turned black or dark :russ:

You posted scriptures, and those were debunked using their original language.

You tossed out speculation and that was also debunked.

As you said... the word is the word, which is why it isn't tilting in your favor.

Posting a reply with a million smilies isn't going to deflect the truth.

Last edited:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
not trying to down on anyone's beliefs seeing as I have my own, but how the fuk is this thread 27 pages long? At least it's stayed true to form in it's original intent :manny:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tap dancing at its finest. You on some next level Gregory Hines shyt right now. Its not only us that claim mixed people because they were lynched and are still discriminated against just like none mixed black people. We didnt create that racial construct. And since Hebrews werent arduous record keepers like you say then how do you know for certain that ALL Hebrews looked like the pics from the link(which represented only a small part of the Hebrews extensive history) and the chicks you posted. Hell there are multiple hieroglyphs that depict other nations including Hebrews and guess what they look like black people, afros, dreads, braids and all. Its true Israelites are descendents from Shem not Mizraim yet Scripture both Old and New Testament points out several occasions when Hebrews are mistaken for Egyptians.
This convo is starting to feel like :deadhorse:bruh so we are going to have to agree to disagree. For the record I dont ascribe to the philosophy that salvation is only for Hebrews or white people are the devil. I do believe that we are the true Hebrews and we have the covenant with the Most High to spread His Word to ALL people so everyone can gain salvation. And that starts with an awakening of the chosen people with gaining knowledge of who we really are. No coincidence that so much work has been put in to erase or history. You a smart dude but I cant rock with what you saying. Its all love though

Lol Lemme guess, the nubians were hebrews now.

And if we use ancient assyrian art, their priests with dreadlocks are in actuality "the Hebrews" lol... even though the Hebrews were forbidden to practice their religion in assyria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreadlocks

As if dreads were exclusive to one culture.

Spartan_officer.jpg

I guess this Spartan was also a Hebrew. :dead:

Y'all musta forgot I was a BHI for years. I know all the source material y'all keep referencing. It's why I can easily debunk it.

But you're right, we can agree to disagree. I prefer to deal with facts.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not trying to down on anyone's beliefs seeing as I have my own, but how the fuk is this thread 27 pages long? At least it's stayed true to form in it's original intent :manny:

It wouldn't be nearly as long if a$$holes didn't come in and try to ruin it.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:snoop:

Bro, we know they were black due to a varity of reasons.

1. the Egyptians were arduous record keepers. We have heriogphlics, alphabets, tombs that have been recently uncovered, etc.

2. The name kemet means "black land".

3. Biblically speaking we know they were once 100% black because they descended from mizraim, who was the son of Ham, the father of ALL black people.

So knowing ALLLL of this :mindblown: about the history of Egyptians ok...

explain to me why Joseph, Mary, and Jesus went to Egypt to hide then...if they weren't black?

Explain how Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian?

Explain how Josephs brothers sold him to Egypt then thought he was an Egyptian as well :ld:

pull out the maps and pics breh and the 3 or 4 books to make it right :pachaha:

you're reaching is LOOOONG

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So knowing ALLLL of this :mindblown: about the history of Egyptians ok...

explain to me why Joseph, Mary, and Jesus went to Egypt to hide then...if they weren't black?

Explain how Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian?

Explain how Josephs brothers sold him to Egypt then thought he was an Egyptian as well :ld:

pull out the maps and pics breh and the 3 or 4 books to make it right :pachaha:

Hell, explain how Moses could have been raised up as Pharoah's grandson if he wasn't Black. Dude is full of shyt.