Hebrew Israelite Coli Members..... that 12 tribes chart, rip it up!

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I showed you images of black people in Ancient America outside the context of being slaves

I showed you that corn was in the bible and that people ate its ears raw

That alone should have made you question if you have been lied to, but like a good slave, you have no intention to step out of your world of ignorance.

I've learned of secrets in the bible that would leave your best teacher confused

The problem is; a fool is always right in his own eyes. Despite the evidence of the contrary.

For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding

Seeing as nothing you say is in agreement with the Bible, the only one looking foolish is you...

Israel was never in america prior to the house of Judah being scattered; Corn = Grain in the Bible: The Bible backs this up...

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing as nothing you say is in agreement with the Bible, the only one looking foolish is you...

Israel was never in america prior to the house of Judah being scattered; Corn = Grain in the Bible: The Bible backs this up...

I wish you could think outside the box, but its obvious you can't. So the confines and restrictions of your perspective are just fine with me. You are not even inquisitive as to the contrary evidence of anything you "believe in," so an argument would be pointless.

You have already convinced yourselves that people ate ears of raw wheat and barley, which lets me know you're not that bright to begin with.

Have a good day, and snack on some raw wheat, it should taste amazing especially knowing that your messiah enjoyed the same delicacies.

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I wish you could think outside the box, but its obvious you can't. So the confines and restrictions of your perspective are just fine with me. You are not even inquisitive as to the contrary evidence of anything you "believe in," so an argument would be pointless.

You have already convinced yourselves that people ate ears of raw wheat and barley, which lets me know you're not that bright to begin with.

Have a good day, and snack on some raw wheat, it should taste amazing especially knowing that your messiah enjoyed the same delicacies.

:mjlol:

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I showed you images of black people in Ancient America outside the context of being slaves

I showed you that corn was in the bible and that people ate its ears raw

That alone should have made you question if you have been lied to, but like a good slave, you have no intention to step out of your world of ignorance.

I've learned of secrets in the bible that would leave your best teacher confused

The problem is; a fool is always right in his own eyes. Despite the evidence of the contrary.

For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding

What secrets are these?

Especially since the current versions of the Bible have been b*stardized and mistranslated beyond typical recognition. Leaning solely on any those modern texts will make people speak erroneously unknowingly.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
What secrets are these?

Especially since the current versions of the Bible have been b*stardized and mistranslated beyond typical recognition. Leaning solely on any those modern texts will make people speak erroneously unknowingly.

God looks at your heart...