Hebrew Israelite Coli Members..... that 12 tribes chart, rip it up!

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said,

Then you post this,

rollout_1.jpg

....They are dark skinned/Brown skinned!..... But they weren't black like we are...

She is brown skinned, has full lips and a broad nose, but she isn't "black"...
3bf5dfa6ad3157af021a7858682e5095.jpg

See?

You showing some serious cognitive dissonance my dude

The drawing clearly illustrates someone who is brown like the Indians you mentioned and also someone who has black skin.

Let me ask you this

Why is corn mentioned in the bible?

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
The drawing clearly illustrates someone who is brown like the Indians you mentioned and also someone who has black skin.

I've heard a few people say that Africans sailed to the new world and had interactions with indigenous people before Europeans; and that explains why there is a "black" presence in ancient reliefs... not to mention the similarities between african & american monuments.... :manny:................................ but even if the before mention was true, that would mean that the indigenous people were still brown before africans arrived.... and even still, they could be two different shades yet are indigenous to the area...

I went through a few pages on this site:
The original Black civilizations of Mexico and Mesoamerica

^^^and they look more like the dark skin girl from India I posted

Why is corn mentioned in the bible?

Answer: That is a question most USA citizens would also have. The fact is that the word "corn" comes from a word, meaning "grain" and related to "kernel." In the USA, the Native Americans helped the European settlers plant maiz (pronounced, "maze") that we later called "corn". Here's some of what Webster wrote on this in his 1828 dictionary:

1. A single seed of certain plants, as wheat, rye, barley and maiz; a grain. It is generally applied to edible seeds, which, when ripe, are hard.
  2. The seeds of certain plants in general, in bulk or quantity. In this sense, the word comprehends all the kinds of grain which constitute the food of men and horses. In Great Britain, corn is generally applied to wheat, rye, oats and barley. In the United States, it has the same general sense, but by custom, it is appropriated to maiz.
Over the years, the residents of the New World used the term corn for maiz (or maize). All maiz is corn, but not all corn is maiz. Therefore, the King James Bible is not talking about our maiz or corn at all. It is talking of different kinds of grain, specifically wheat, rye or barley.

The King James translators made no mistake 102 times in their proper translation "corn." It is the New World citizens who have mistakenly applied our "maiz" to the Biblical "corn."

Why does Gen. 42:25 refer to corn, when corn is a new world crop? Europeans did not know of its existence until the 16th century.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm confused, so who's the 12 tribes? Not a Hebrew Israelite I'm just confused on how we are all separated by history. It mainly confuses our people.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I'm confused, so who's the 12 tribes? Not a Hebrew Israelite I'm just confused on how we are all separated by history. It mainly confuses our people.

black people who aren't indigenous in the countries they reside in; also forced to those countries by the slave trade....

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
black people who aren't indigenous in the countries they reside in; also forced to those countries by the slave trade....
I'm gonna admit I just don't know anymore. I tried to become religious, but I guess it's not for me. I'm not an Atheist, but with this Khazar the jews are fakes and etc I give up.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I'm gonna admit I just don't know anymore. I tried to become religious, but I guess it's not for me. I'm not an Atheist, but with this Khazar the jews are fakes and etc I give up.

It isn't a religion... the bible backs up events that have happened throughout history and even science.......

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Answer: That is a question most USA citizens would also have. The fact is that the word "corn" comes from a word, meaning "grain" and related to "kernel." In the USA, the Native Americans helped the European settlers plant maiz (pronounced, "maze") that we later called "corn". Here's some of what Webster wrote on this in his 1828 dictionary:

1. A single seed of certain plants, as wheat, rye, barley and maiz; a grain. It is generally applied to edible seeds, which, when ripe, are hard.
  2. The seeds of certain plants in general, in bulk or quantity. In this sense, the word comprehends all the kinds of grain which constitute the food of men and horses. In Great Britain, corn is generally applied to wheat, rye, oats and barley. In the United States, it has the same general sense, but by custom, it is appropriated to maiz.
Over the years, the residents of the New World used the term corn for maiz (or maize). All maiz is corn, but not all corn is maiz. Therefore, the King James Bible is not talking about our maiz or corn at all. It is talking of different kinds of grain, specifically wheat, rye or barley.

The King James translators made no mistake 102 times in their proper translation "corn." It is the New World citizens who have mistakenly applied our "maiz" to the Biblical "corn."

Why does Gen. 42:25 refer to corn, when corn is a new world crop? Europeans did not know of its existence until the 16th century.

you don't really believe this

do you?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes! Ancient Israel was never in america.... they were in africa

common sense should tell you that no one eats raw ears of wheat or rye you fool

this should go to show yall that even so called israelites can be dumber than christians when it comes to comprehending the most basic biblical concepts.

truth is definitely not for the simple minded willfully ignorant, but to all those who can use both sides of their brain (white or black). To those, it should be clear that the bible speaks of ears and husks of corn.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Like you would know

You do not have an argument... You are flat out wrong! The 10 tribes are right where the bible says they are.... and it isn't in America....

Watch the video and read the verses posted on the video for yourself..... Read your Bible!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh...and since you're have a hard time understanding why the apocrypha isn't inspired by God:

Problems in the Apocrypha
When we look into the apocrypha itself, we find numerous problems. For example, we see it advocating magic where the smoke of a fish heart on a fire drives away devils.

Condones the use of magic
Tobit 6:5-7, "Then the angel said to him: Take out the entrails of this fish, and lay up his heart, and his gall, and his liver for thee: for these are necessary for useful medicines. 6 And when he had done so, he roasted the flesh thereof, and they took it with them in the way: the rest they salted as much as might serve them, till they came to Rages the city of the Medes. 7 Then Tobias asked the angel, and said to him: I beseech thee, brother Azarias, tell me what remedies are these things good for, which thou hast bid me keep of the fish? 8 And the angel, answering, said to him: If thou put a little piece of its heart upon coals, the smoke thereof driveth away all kind of devils, either from man or from woman, so that they come no more to them."

Is it true that the smoke from a fish's heart--when burned--drives away evil spirits? Of course not. Such a superstitious teaching has no place in the Word of God.

Teaches that forgiveness of sins is by human effort.
Salvation by works:

• Tobit 4:11, "For alms deliver from all sin, and from death, and will not suffer the soul to go into darkness."
  • Tobit 12:9, "For alms delivereth from death, and the same is that which purgeth away sins, and maketh to find mercy and life everlasting."
We know from Scripture that alms (money or food given to the poor or needy as charity) does not purge our sins. The blood of Christ is what cleanses us--not money or food given to poor people. "but if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin," (1 John 1:7).

Money as an offering for the sins of the dead:

2 Maccabbees 12:43, "And making a gathering, he sent twelve thousand drachms of silver to Jerusalem for sacrifice to be offered for the sins of the dead, thinking well and religiously concerning the resurrection."

Can anyone truly accept that money isn't offering for the sins of dead people? Such a superstitious and unbiblical concept has no place in Scripture.

Historical Errors
Wrong historical facts:

• Judith 1:5, "Now in the twelfth year of his reign, Nabuchodonosor, king of the Assyrians, who reigned in Ninive the great city, fought against Arphaxad and overcame him."
  • Baruch 6:2, "And when you are come into Babylon, you shall be there many years, and for a long time, even to seven generations: and after that I will bring you away from thence with peace."
The book of Judith incorrectly says that Nebuchadnezzar was the king of the Assyrians when he was the king of the Babylonians.1

Baruch 6:2 says that the Jews would serve in Babylon for seven generations where Jer. 25:11says that it was for 70 years. "And this whole land shall be a desolation and a horror, and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years."
Errors in the Apocrypha

^^^The Apocrypha isn't from God and contradicts the old testament! Therefore it is thrown out!

Also, I find it funny that you mocked the book of enoch yet you have no problem with the apocrypha........ even though the apocrypha has obvious mistakes......

Its Done! The Lie is over..... You aren't fooling me

Last edited:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
common sense should tell you that no one eats raw ears of wheat or rye you fool

it should be clear that the bible speaks of ears and husks of corn.

Apparently they ate it raw....

Remember that they were in Egypt, Canaan (Israel) and the surrounding areas.... thats literally northeast africa, not america; wheat & barley is commonly referred to as "corn".....

Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:17 am » by othelzer any first year bible student know that "Corn" is a european word there is the corn of the field (a tuft of wheat or rye) grass somtimes if your studying you have to study what has been learned before
Corn(Maize) in the Bible??

Corn means wheat, barley, rye or maize. Since maize was not available in Palestine at the time the Bible was written, it would mean one of the other three.
How many times is the word 'corn' used in the Bible?

ATS Bible Dictionary
Corn
In the Bible, is the general word for grain of all kinds, including various seeds, peas, and beans. It never means, as in America, simply maize, or Indian corn. Palestine was anciently very fertile in grain, which furnished in a great measure the support of the inhabitants. "Corn, wine, and oil-olive" were the staple products, and wheat and barley still grow there luxuriantly, when cultivated. Wheat was often eaten in the field, the ripe ear being simply rubbed in the hands to separate the kernels, De 23:25 Matthew 12:1. Parched wheat was a part of the ordinary food of the Israelites, as it still is of the Arabs, Ruth 2:14 2 Samuel 17:28,29; by the feet of cattle, De 25:4; or by "a sharp threshing instrument having teeth," Isaiah 41:15, which was something resembling a cart, drawn over the corn by means of horses or oxen. See THRESHING.
Topical Bible: Corn

All in All; everything has to fit within the Bible, and ancient Israelites being in america before the House of Judah was scattered, doesn't fit within scripture....