Hebrew Israelite Coli Members..... that 12 tribes chart, rip it up!

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
How so :usure:Because you have Hebrew Israelites beefing with Jewish people, and the Ethiopians. Other Black Christians duking it out and these NOI, Moors, Egyptologists, and regalar Muslims duking it out. It has made me TURN AWAY from religion rather than bringing me to it. That's only the filling of the desert. I've tried so hard to become religious, but I just can't. I'm not an Atheist because I believe in a higher supreme being, but I don't know.

This help me understand things better:

^^^Logical explanation concerning the validity of the bible

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This help me understand things better:

^^^Logical explanation concerning the validity of the bible

I'm not a Christian and I have a Bible, Quran, and I guess the history of Judaism. I just don't agree with Christian logic. Well I think Jesus was a teacher and great man, but that's it.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You asserted that Indians were Israelites... then jumped to indian corn being in the bible to some how justify the aforementioned...

The problem is the Bible doesn't vouch for what you posted....

I showed you images of black people in Ancient America outside the context of being slaves

I showed you that corn was in the bible and that people ate its ears raw

That alone should have made you question if you have been lied to, but like a good slave, you have no intention to step out of your world of ignorance.

I've learned of secrets in the bible that would leave your best teacher confused

The problem is; a fool is always right in his own eyes. Despite the evidence of the contrary.

For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I showed you images of black people in Ancient America outside the context of being slaves

That alone should have made you question if you have been lied to, but like a good slave, you have no intention to step out of your world of ignorance.

I've learned of secrets in the bible that would leave your best teacher confused

The problem is; a fool is always right in his own eyes. Despite the evidence of the contrary.

For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding
:gladbron: @Michael9100 he getting at you dawg.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Jesus was a fakkit breh

ask me for some evidence
Jesus was cool. You ain't gotta diss a legit cool dude to make a point.

Having said that, this need to associate with Israel instead of our own true faiths and history is disturbing. The Jews sold us, and we embrace them as us?

The layers to the self-deceptions are deep and demonic.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Nikkas in the Americas were not Khazars. They also did not believe in the moon pig god of Sinai.

The meaning of corn changed, just like the meaning of knew. That's been shown to you, yet you refuse to digest it.

The story of nikkas and American aborigines need to be told - but not wedged into the supremacist propaganda of Khazars, fake Romans and Aryans.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Nikkas in the Americas were not Khazars. They also did not believe in the moon pig god of Sinai.

The meaning of corn changed, just like the meaning of knew. That's been shown to you, yet you refuse to digest it.

The story of nikkas and American aborigines need to be told - but not wedged into the supremacist propaganda of Khazars, fake Romans and Aryans.
I thought the Khazars theory was proven false :snoop:

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I thought the Khazars theory was proven false :snoop:
No. Blood tests told the tale. Ethiopians are truer Jews. They're being sterilized by the fake ones for symbolic reasons. Satan has won.

But the Hebrew Israelites are wrong, and their own reliance on scripture is the proof.

We are not Israelites, and neither are Amerindians. We are both older.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikkas in the Americas were not Khazars.

Never said that they were

They also did not believe in the moon pig god of Sinai.

Nikkaz in the America did worship the moon. Mount Sinai is also in America

Im a ask you what i asked the other programmed nut; Are you implying people in ancient time were eating raw ears of wheat and barley??? lmao

Dog, they lied about everything and even the story you think is real is just a decoy.