Hebrew Israelite Coli Members..... that 12 tribes chart, rip it up!

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I noticed that you dapped that Jews in America video...... Yet you ignored my post about the apocrypha

They cannot prove that Israel went to the americas using just the Bible.... and that speaks volumes

I'm not laughing at that, famo. Your responses were a bit off center and @JudgeJoeGorilla response made it funny.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
The faith of the Israelites according to their book and the laws of Moses requires a sacred flame perpetually burning upon an altar. And a group of priest who tend to that fire. Where is the any evidence of that in America?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently they ate it raw....

lol_idi_amin.gif

lmao, you dumb as a box of rocks breh

no one eats raw ears of rye or wheat except animals

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
All you folk make religion, so confusing. Man, I just wish it was one religion. Then, that way it would be no wars, beef, and etc. @Michael9100 please explain how it's a nationality :stopitslime: Because it made as much sense as an alien being the ruler of the planet Pluto.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
no one eats raw ears of rye or wheat except animals

ATS Bible Dictionary

Corn In the Bible, is the general word for grain of all kinds, including various seeds, peas, and beans. It never means, as in America, simply maize, or Indian corn. Palestine was anciently very fertile in grain, which furnished in a great measure the support of the inhabitants. "Corn, wine, and oil-olive" were the staple products, and wheat and barley still grow there luxuriantly, when cultivated. Wheat was often eaten in the field, the ripe ear being simply rubbed in the hands to separate the kernels, De 23:25Matthew 12:1. Parched wheat was a part of the ordinary food of the Israelites, as it still is of the Arabs, Ruth 2:142 Samuel 17:28,29; by the feet of cattle, De 25:4; or by "a sharp threshing instrument having teeth," Isaiah 41:15, which was something resembling a cart, drawn over the corn by means of horses or oxen.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
please explain how it's a nationality

Genesis 12:2
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

Amos 3:2
"You only have I chosen among all the families of the earth; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

Deuteronomy 7:6
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Exodus 19:5
Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel

^^^A set apart nation/people according to the Bible

Oh... and I hope you noticed..... You do not choose to be an Israelite

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Genesis 12:2
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

Amos 3:2
"You only have I chosen among all the families of the earth; Therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities."

Deuteronomy 7:6
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.

Exodus 19:5
Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words that you shall speak to the sons of Israel

^^^A set apart nation/people according to the Bible

Oh... and I hope you noticed..... You do not choose to be an Israelite
This is what is gonna keep Black folk separated. I'm telling you :snoop:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
The faith of the Israelites according to their book and the laws of Moses requires a sacred flame perpetually burning upon an altar. And a group of priest who tend to that fire. Where is the any evidence of that in America?

Exodus 20:4 (10 Commandments)
You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Matthew 22:36-40
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

This is the first and greatest commandment.

And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

^^^How do you love God, the first 5 Commanments

How do you love your neighbor, the last 5 commandments

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ATS Bible Dictionary

Corn In the Bible, is the general word for grain of all kinds, including various seeds, peas, and beans. It never means, as in America, simply maize, or Indian corn. Palestine was anciently very fertile in grain, which furnished in a great measure the support of the inhabitants. "Corn, wine, and oil-olive" were the staple products, and wheat and barley still grow there luxuriantly, when cultivated. Wheat was often eaten in the field, the ripe ear being simply rubbed in the hands to separate the kernels, De 23:25Matthew 12:1. Parched wheat was a part of the ordinary food of the Israelites, as it still is of the Arabs, Ruth 2:142 Samuel 17:28,29; by the feet of cattle, De 25:4; or by "a sharp threshing instrument having teeth," Isaiah 41:15, which was something resembling a cart, drawn over the corn by means of horses or oxen.

what your saying makes no sense ... i don't care which website cosigns it

it defies common sense

People are not cows and goats. Our stomachs can't even properly digest raw wheat.

This is the main reason why blind faith is stupid. Whether you are muslim, christian, buddhist, Har Krishna, etc. There comes a point when you say something you know makes no sense, but you keep repeating it anyway, lol

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
How so :usure:Because you have Hebrew Israelites beefing with Jewish people, and the Ethiopians. Other Black Christians duking it out and these NOI, Moors, Egyptologists, and regalar Muslims duking it out. It has made me TURN AWAY from religion rather than bringing me to it. That's only the filling of the desert. I've tried so hard to become religious, but I just can't. I'm not an Atheist because I believe in a higher supreme being, but I don't know.