Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and Detroit:Become Human coming to PC(Epic Games Store)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The conversation was about 1st and 2nd party titles. I attempted to back up what I was saying using past examples to show them as an exception in a very specific case. Your next post was about 3rd party titles.

See:

:manny:
My post was about exclusives in general.

Whereas in the past there was plenty of 2nd/3rd party exclusives. This is no longer the case. Those titles I posted would have been considered “2nd party” in the past, Hell two of them are sequels to “2nd party” games from past PlayStation library’s. That shows a trend moving away from 2nd party exclusives as a thing. As far as I know there really aren’t any on PS4 other than Spider-Man.

1st party games are also finding their way to other platforms where they wouldn’t have in the past.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My post was about exclusives in general.

Whereas in the past there was plenty of 2nd/3rd party exclusives. This is no longer the case. Those titles I posted would have been considered “2nd party” in the past, Hell two of them are sequels to “2nd party” games from past PlayStation library’s. That shows a trend moving away from 2nd party exclusives as a thing. As far as I know there really aren’t any on PS4 other than Spider-Man.

1st party games are also finding their way to other platforms where they wouldn’t have in the past.
I had a post written up, but this is stupid. You're not interested in being honest, and I don't care that much.

I'll concede. :handshake: