Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and Detroit:Become Human coming to PC(Epic Games Store)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol:

Cats souped over a 9 year old game FINALLY crawling onto PC. Sony basically GAVE IT AWAY.
Detroit a 9 year old game?

The game you posted about for years as a “PlayStation exclusive” in your list wars arguments, suddenly doesn’t matter when it goes multiplat?

Sony stans:mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So what’s wrong with Detroit?
Nothing. It's a cool game.
I liked the story quite a bit.
Everyone in my house played it and got different endings so I never had any interest in doing more than one playthrough.
As far as these movie choice games, they did a good job of making the stories very different depending on your choices.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nothing. It's a cool game.
I liked the story quite a bit.
Everyone in my house played it and got different endings so I never had any interest in doing more than one playthrough.
As far as these movie choice games, they did a good job of making the stories very different depending on your choices.
I like these games cause they remind me of the “chose your own adventure” books from when I was a kid.

Heavy Rain was my hidden gem on PS3. Everybody was talking about uncharted so I bought the PS3 UC3 bundle and I thought the game was meh. I randomly bought Heavy Rain just cause it wasn’t on Xbox and fell in love. I’m honestly very excited to play Detroit:blessed:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Beyond Two Souls is waaaay better than the other two. From the way you play through it to the story it tries to tell

Detroit was just.... I didn't think I was militant until I tried to give that game a fair shot. Its just hilariously stupid after the introductory segments are over.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Beyond Two Souls is waaaay better than the other two. From the way you play through it to the story it tries to tell

Detroit was just.... I didn't think I was militant until I tried to give that game a fair shot. Its just hilariously stupid after the introductory segments are over.
What?
Beyond two souls is the worst of all of those, even going back to Indigo Prophecy.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it's looking like they'll be exclusive to the Epic Store for a year

fukk the Epic Store though