Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
For anyone wondering. Jokic's practice was limited because of his ankle sprain. His status for game 5 is unsurprising. He will play game 5.

- Greenberg from NBA tv (he also got FAT)

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Nuggets have been on the other side of 3-1 and came back. Hope they can draw from that experience to avoid the same outcome. Sounds like Malone is making sure they’re mentally in the right place to try to close things out. It’s gonna be a dogfight.

I think they will be ready, I don’t see joker or Murray letting them get lazy or thinking it is over. The nuggets have been locked in outside of the second half of game 2.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Read Herro is inactive for Game 5, had a feeling he wouldn’t be bad after missing Game 3 when they were reporting there was a possibility

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can still choke even if you aren't favored to win especially if you're coming out with pitiful performances like they are. They'd actually be putting up a good fight IMO if their role players could have kept it going for one more series instead of picking the worst possible time to revert back to midseason form.
Nah man
Come on

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nuggets have been on the other side of 3-1 and came back. Hope they can draw from that experience to avoid the same outcome. Sounds like Malone is making sure they’re mentally in the right place to try to close things out. It’s gonna be a dogfight.
I think they try to do them like they did the Suns and blast em out early
Suns have so much quit in them though idk if Miami will go down so easy

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, Sunday night what more would they want. I just assumed it was on and sat down like a fool at 8pm wondering if I was getting the station wrong :dead:
The NBA was doing so good these playoffs getting these games played too.

Than they just shut that sh!t completely down.Closed,check back in a few days.

Nobody wants to talk about this game this morning.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
The parlay field is stressful when it comes to role players .. struss o/u 7.5 and Vincent o/u 9.5

nikkas been scoring like 2 pts a game..but 2 quick 3’s in first 2 minutes and shyt is basically over :mjlol:

At least with superstars you know you could wait out the whole game to see if they get their 28 pts or whatever