Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
ywzjtNQ.png

NobF01O.png

:umad:
That’s the regular season!!!!!! Nobody cares!!!! You a pack just like them

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
The result of playing the 8th seed. I bet if the 96 bulls played the 39 win kings in the nba finals they would be on this list or if the 86 celtics played those 35 win spurs in the finals
awful comparison. this team was the #1 seed last year and had the 4th most missed games from any team this year due to injury.
2 all nba level performers and their missing a 20ppg guy and one of the best coaches in the history of the nba
facetious and corny. nuggets are a great team

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Media gonna let that shyt slide of course. If Bron had guaranteed a win in the Finals and lost everybody would’ve been on his ass.:mjlol:
Man if Lebron did that thread would be in the refers as the goat thread of The Coil just non stop jokes Legroupies would be :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

But no one really looks at Jimmy on that superstar level so yea he gets a pass & as a heat fan i wouldn't be mad if he got roasted in the media for it don't cash checks you can't cash :manny:

Last edited: