Heat wave in Spain and Portugal has killed over 1000 people temperature's reaching over 117 degrees

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah I know. Its still angers me knowing how much suffering could have been prevented had climate change denialist not held back progress.

The denial of the theory was a cover for the big money opposition

They knew it was real but wanted to muddy the waters in order to keep making money hand over fist

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
IMG-20220717-163959.jpg
Hahaha

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Not climate change.

It was as hot as this all over Europe in 1976. Hence a lot of Old Heads that I’ve met in the pub in London who lived through it have been laughing off the scare mongering.

Interestingly, the bogeyman “Climate Change” wasn’t born then, so they couldn’t blame him.

White people die due to heat every summer in Europe anyway. Nothing new.
:mjlol:

There definitely was climate change back then, you’re acting like 1976 isn’t well into the industrial era. Not to mention yknow, the entire 1960s hippy movements focus on saving the environment.

Keep caping for oil companies tho, they definitely have your best interests at heart :mjlol:
Global_Temperature_And_Forces_With_Fahrenheit.svg

Last edited:
Daps

There definitely was climate change back then, you’re acting like 1976 isn’t well into the industrial era.

Keep caping for oil companies tho, they definitely have your best interests at heart :mjlol:
Like I mentioned earlier in the thread, humans are going to destroy this planet.
Earth is going to look like the rest of these apparently barren planets in our solar system
eventually and no one is going to feel bad for us

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:comeon: you think all the shyt we pump in the air isnt affecting it at all

this is not just nature :dead:

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

Doubt the word of Gof brehs

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Low Quality Posting

There definitely was climate change back then, you’re acting like 1976 isn’t well into the industrial era. Not to mention yknow, the entire 1960s hippy movements focus on saving the environment.

Global_Temperature_And_Forces_With_Fahrenheit.svg

Back to the same redundant temperature crap.

Did global warming also end the Ice Age 11,000 years ago?

Once you understand that the planet goes through different phases, you’ll get a better understanding about the scam associated with the climate change crap.

Funnily enough, western countries which are the biggest offenders when it comes to co2 emissions and the biggest consumers of fossil fuels are the ones pushing the climate change agenda due to how industrialised they’re. However, the countries being forced to adopt climate change policies are 3rd world countries that still need to industrialise to move to the next level of societal development. And you can’t industrialise without fossil fuel. So, why’s that? That alone should explain what the agenda is about to discerning eyes.

A couple of years ago, Sri Lanka was convinced to go green by IMF and World Bank due to climate change. The gullible president, who’s as impressionable as a lot of you educated illiterates on here embraced it whilst thinking he’s a post-modern and futuristic brainiac. Look at where his country ended up. It ended up being bust within 2yrs with debts it won’t be able to pay back in at least 2 generations.

England experienced heat wave in 1906 and temperature peaked at 35.6 (link: Weather in History 1900 to 1949 AD ). Did climate change cause all that?

Also, in 1636 in England, there was also a heat wave in England during summer and there was no rain from March until September (in case you don’t know, in England it’s always cloudy and it rains all the time). And during winter, the Thames River was frozen. Did climate change also cause that since it was before the industrial revolution?

This is the weather in England in the 1600s: Weather in History 1600 to 1649 AD

^ If it were today, neo-liberal c*nts would call it “climate change” due to how disastrous it was. And that was way before industrial revolution and all the nonsense they’re claiming is the cause of climate change.

Last edited:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
:childplease:
Hubris of man. To think we really impacting the earth to degree where the whole planet is heating up. Let's not even do the back and forth. I'm dying on this hill.

nikka showing me a artificial reservoir and dam made by humans. In the desert of all places. Lmao
I didn’t know pushing thousands of species to extinction, colonizing the entire world, going to space several times, producing global supply chains, and creating nuclear missiles powerful enough to cause a global holocaust was hubris. Oh yeah and we are only having this conversation because of a vast international communication system where all information about anything is readily available at our fingertips. I guess Humans are just arrogant for no reason :mjlol:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:
Hubris of man. To think we really impacting the earth to degree where the whole planet is heating up. Let's not even do the back and forth. I'm dying on this hill.

nikka showing me a artificial reservoir and dam made by humans. In the desert of all places. Lmao
This is incredibly foolish. Hubris is thinking we could ever mindlessly dump billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere and think there wouldn't be any conseqence to it. Not to mention all the continuous economic growth we pursue that has resulted in biodiversity loss, soil degradation, plastic pollution etc. Climate change is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the impact our civilization has had.

Your entire post exposes just how of touch the average modern human being is about the world around them. And it is a very western way of thinking. It isn't too surprising. It comes from a position of privilege afforded to you by modern civilization. Unless you're living in some indigenous tribe, the average human exists in a hyper reality where the entire world revolves around us. Little to no thought is given to the possibility that perhaps our civilization and the way we've organized ourselves as a species is the anomoly. We've been conditioned our whole lives to view ourselves as seperate from nature. We are apart of nature and our very survival depends on the life support systems that nature provides. Our civilization shields us from that harsh reality.

Back to climate, our entire way of life, which includes our ability to grow food, access water, to live securely in one geographic location, etc is only possible because of very specific conditions in our climate. In just a few centuries humans have managed to upend an entire geological epoch that took hundreds of thousands of years to form. We're slowly headed to a world where human life is more suited for a hunter gatherer lifestyle as oppose to a species afforded the benefits made possible by agriculture.

Last edited: