Heat wave in Spain and Portugal has killed over 1000 people temperature's reaching over 117 degrees

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Smart dumb git, that’s what you deduced from my post? I guess all the Ice Age and the subsequent melting that have happened in the history of this planet for millennia was caused by global warming, no? LOL

You and your fellow useful idiots can stay falling for the nonsense. That’s the reason why Sri Lanka went bust. And the fact that you’re African even made it more pitiful.

If you want to get lashed - create a thread to discuss the climate change fallacy, so I can educate your dumb arse.
How about this, inbox me your address so I can handle this shyt how it needs to be handled. All people like you need to be killed, violently. fukk you and your family, bytch ass nikka. I'd stop yo face in the concrete until your brain is leaking out yo shyt. fukking fakkit

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Low Quality Posting
Glad I took college-level meteorology, geology, paleontology, volcanology and won awards in environmental science describing how melting polar ice will effect the gulf stream to be told it’s all a ruse because you talked to some :flabbynsick: dudes who said England used to be hot in the 1970s :mjlol:

The answer to all your questions is yes climate change did cause that. You’re trying to say did man made emissions contribute. Again, 1900 is after the industrial era. The Victorian era was so brutal in London that the Thames was full of waste and a constant “pea soup fog” used to cling to the ground, and this lead to the west end being more expensive because the east end is downwind. The mini-ice age occurred in the medieval ages because of the cooling effect caused by volcanic activity, you idiot, again showing how theories of climate change results from gasses and emissions relation to the atmosphere. :mjlol:

Go back and hang out with the braindead idiots and climate science deniers over at r/conservative :camby:

You’re a big dummy. Whatever you studied at college level obviously didn’t contain critical thinking since your thought process is linear and basically garbage in & garbage out.

Ice melting might affect the Gulf Stream, however, the same ice melting would be a blessing to places like Siberia and Alaska, where there’s so much untapped resources due permafrost would become more accessible. That’s basically how the planet has been for millennia.

Sahara used to be lush green with plantations, rivers and lakes before it turned into a desert thousands of years ago at the end of the Ice Age. And as it was turning into desert - most of Northern Europe, all the way to the Caucasus mountains became more habitable. Climate Change as defined by the deep state scam didn’t cause this - it’s just the normal cycle that the planet goes through.

You’re either a braindead clown and an illiterate who can’t read. I cited 1900s & 1600s and specifically said the 1600s were before the industrial revolution. However, you somehow twisted it to the 1900s. 1900s and 1600s are two different centuries. And interestingly, you completely ignored the 1600s because it destroyed your idiocy.

I gave you 1976 since there are still loads of Brits who witnessed it that are still alive today and just middle aged and old men/women. Gave you the 1900s which was basically a thousand years ago. Also gave you the 1600s which was a thousand years before the industrial revolution. And they all have the same thing in common before the Climate Change scam which went into overdrive with Al Gore and the big ponzi he enriched himself with, became a thing.

Let me also add that I lived through 2006 summer in London, which was the hottest/longest summer in the last decade and temperatures were at a record high at almost 37. And I remember vividly what it was like & it still counts as the best summer I’ve experienced.

Regardless, you can believe whatever you want to believe. People have always been gullible since time immemorial and most of humanity still believe life started with Adam & Eve. I only have an interest in the topic because I hope the decision makers in places like Africa don’t fall for the scam because to industrialise & move to the next level of human/societal development - they would’ve to do what the climate change crusaders want to force them not to do.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Inappropriate Behavior
How about this, inbox me your address so I can handle this shyt how it needs to be handled. All people like you need to be killed, violently. fukk you and your family, bytch ass nikka. I'd stop yo face in the concrete until your brain is leaking out yo shyt. fukking fakkit

:russ:

Is this a joke? An American from Detroit, a 3rd world slum, with run down schools, calling someone 20x above him an idiot. You definitely need to try out as a standup comedian and trust me, you’d be bigger than Kevin Hart.

I can’t take your fake-thug and internet thugging seriously. But I’d say, don’t get yourself killed young trying to run up on the wrong person.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Low Quality Posting
I'd literally pistol whip you in person for dumbass statements like this, this planet needs to prioritize getting rid of everybody with this dumbass mentality. Y'all need to be put down, along with every corporate piece of garbage that's responsible for this shyt.

You think yo dumbass knows more than professional fukking scientists you fukkin idiot. nikka go sit yo bytch ass down. When shyt gets bad, I'm going on a killing spree of nikkas like you. I put that shyt on God.
:wow::wow::wow:

Most of you don’t even understand the basics of science and how everything is always on-going and inconclusive. And a lot of things are also political the same way a lot of things deemed as “historical facts” are political narrative written by the victors & not necessarily the factual order of events. You just hear the buzzwords science/scientists with big qualifications attached to it and start parroting things you have no basic understanding of.

A scam is a scam no matter how you slice/dice it. And don’t get yourself killed running up on the wrong guy. Also don’t get carried away with your e-thugging.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not climate change.

It was as hot as this all over Europe in 1976. Hence a lot of Old Heads that I’ve met in the pub in London who lived through it have been laughing off the scare mongering.

coli babble :hhh:

it has only passed 38 degrees in the UK twice.

and it has never passed 39 degrees.

40 degrees incomming today and tomorrow says you are babbling ..

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I heard about the deagle report citing massive world depopulation of 50-80% by 2025. Maybe the heat will be a factor