Heat wave in Spain and Portugal has killed over 1000 people temperature's reaching over 117 degrees

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:
Hubris of man. To think we really impacting the earth to degree where the whole planet is heating up. Let's not even do the back and forth. I'm dying on this hill.
yes; it is :dead:

i dont get the insecurity about admitting something thats obviously true. didnt we literally put a hole in the ozone layer, and then patch it back up :heh:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
RIP to those people, I hate the heat and I don't have A/C, I live on the humid east coast and there's like four straight days of 90+ degree temperatures coming up.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
yes; it is :dead:

i dont get the insecurity about admitting something thats obviously true. didnt we literally put a hole in the ozone layer, and then patch it back up :heh:
:dead:

You prob think the story of genesis is a true story and Adam and eve was real people too.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:comeon: you think all the shyt we pump in the air isnt affecting it at all

this is not just nature :dead:

Lake Mead is literally a man made reservoir though. It hasn't even existed 100 years. It's not even supposed to be there. You could've at least used a natural freshwater source like Lake Michigan or something.
:mjlol:

Now if the Great Lakes were drying up, then we'd have reason to be greatly concerned. But yes, the Colorado River is in trouble.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That payback is impacting Africans the most so how does that work
nikkas are stupid breh like wtf they think Africa isnt being affected by this?
As an African myself this is something the board does not want to talk about.
climate change is making parts of Africa unlivable. And when I mean unlivable I mean brush fires extreme drought hunger starvation etc.

I know we want to get our rocks off and get some jokes off but in all seriousness this is fukking over the continent's something fierce...

And of course as climate change intensifies...as time goes on, the smash grab and run for resources internationally will be in peak mode.

so expect any and all country to exploit the continent even more for their own gains.

It's going to get worse before it gets better.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Here in the U.K., we’re about to break our record temperature for the second time in the past 3 years. We’ve also had heatwaves every summer for the past 3 years too...this is the definition of climate change as the U.K. is historically known for bad summers. Anyone arguing against this is just being wilfully ignorant, at this point :beli:

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Lake Mead is literally a man made reservoir though. It hasn't even existed 100 years. It's not even supposed to be there. You could've at least used a natural freshwater source like Lake Michigan or something.

Now if the Great Lakes were drying up, then we'd have reason to be greatly concerned. But yes, the Colorado River is in trouble.
:whew:

We putting these climate warming folks in their backs. Welcome.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Here in the U.K., we’re about to break our record temperature for the second time in the past 3 years. We’ve also had heatwaves every summer for the past 3 years too...this is definition of climate change as the U.K. is historically known for bad summers. Anyone arguing against this is just being wilfully ignorant, at this point :beli:
Breh. It's only stressing yall because yall an island. We got boroughs and counties bigger than yall. You be okay.

Bruv. No need to exaggerated, get some A/C.

You know what that is?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i dont understand the insecurity about an obvious fact :yeshrug: we affect and disrupt the climate. why deny it? :dead: