HBO's Silicon Valley - Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That attorney, sorry I mean lawyer that was working the case was doing a good job until Elrich got rattled on the stand and let it slip about Richard's laptop being in the shop :francis:

@Richard and Bighead calling his laptop his girlfriend because that's the only warm thing that been between his legs for so long :mjlol: + :mjcry:. I knew dude was going to lie, not built for it. This is the same guy who couldn't leave well enough along with the Asian dude last episode.

With one episode to go, I know something has to break in the favor in the finale :lupe:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Next week's episode looks hilarious but we know how its gonna end...them with an L and Richard self ethering himself.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Somebody said the show was turning in to entourage where they found a way tk win in the end of everything

They are suppoaed to win...but this isnt like wntourage where u know no matter what vince will get to so the movie and e aomehow gets paid

Richard not lying kept it honest and real AND adds to the stake...and that condor egg stream going from 0 to 100 real quick because he made that phone call makes this finale very interesting

I cant wait fkr the finale...my top 3 comedy on tv right chere

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when they mentioned the AIDS thingy I thought they said that I had AIDS but then I realized I was just the head of the AIDS thingy

Lloyd Braun as the non attorney

Was I in possession of cocaine, amphetamines, amyl nitrate (also known as poppers) at the time of my arrest? In large quantities. Did I have consensual intercourse with two women under the age of 18? Repeatedly. I admit this. Did I violate the Mann Act and transport them across state lines for sexual purposes? Alleged but not proven. And boy they tried. They tried.:shaq:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Good lord I fukking HATE Richard in this show.

That means the actor is either doing a great job :ehh: or really is like that in real life :scust:

No way a p*ssy like Richard could/should ever be CEO of a competitive company.

is it just me or does Richard look like a bird

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
They need to keep this lawyer around and kick the Scott Baio Jr. attorney out ... him going 0-100 on Ehrlich was a classic scene
One of the best back and forths ive seen for a show in a while

Urlich was all confident until the lawyer fella went tony allen screaming all team first defense on heem