HBO's Silicon Valley - Season 2 Thread

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I'm a little worried the writing for the main plot devices are getting similar to How To Make It In America where they always catch a break, then find a way to fukk it up, and this repeats itself continuously to drag out the main storyline and it starts to get tedious ...

But yo ... Gilfoyle, Dinesh, and Erlich always got me :heh:

Even Jin Yang droppin' hot lines :russ:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm a little worried the writing for the main plot devices are getting similar to How To Make It In America where they always catch a break, then find a way to fukk it up, and this repeats itself continuously to drag out the main storyline and it starts to get tedious ...

Yooooo this x10000000000!

It's already starting to wear thin. I hope they give these guys a real win for once and take the story in another direction. At least give them real problems that would be more compelling to watch. The stuff they got now is okay but I feel like we haven't made much progress over the course of the season.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Yooooo this x10000000000!

It's already starting to wear thin. I hope they give these guys a real win for once and take the story in another direction. At least give them real problems that would be more compelling to watch. The stuff they got now is okay but I feel like we haven't made much progress over the course of the season.
The real win is when nucleus drops and flops and they k8ll it in a head to hwad war

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
The real win is when nucleus drops and flops and they k8ll it in a head to hwad war

That's obviously the climax but along the way they can switch it up some. Hell, if they would have successfully moved out of Elrich's it would have moved the plot along. They can still have problems and hijinks at the new office. Every episode starts to feel redundant with how they set up the conflict and resolution.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

We may never know what indecipherable Chinese province Jian-Yang comes from, but I know this much: Jian-Yang was born to bring it

silicon-valley-blaine-baord.jpg

WEAKNESSES: BLAINE’S BLOOD HAS AIDS AND GETS ON KIDS

OPPORTUNITIES: BLAINE’S ORGANS HARVESTED FOR HOT GIRLS WITH CANCER WHO THEN GRATITUDE-F— US

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love the show but like a lot of you saying this rinse and repeat cycle of them winning and then ultimately falling on their face is getting a little tiresome and Richard....he's such a weak p*ssy and continues to sabotage himself repeatedly over and over again. Gilfoyle is straight hilarious. I thought he was in Part Down but he's killing me on this show.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the show but like a lot of you saying this rinse and repeat cycle of them winning and then ultimately falling on their face is getting a little tiresome and Richard....he's such a weak p*ssy and continues to sabotage himself repeatedly over and over again. Gilfoyle is straight hilarious. I thought he was in Part Down but he's killing me on this show.