HBO's Silicon Valley - Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Those moments where Richard was trying to get back home to tell them not to delete Pied Piper had me :dead:. Lucky for him that Danesh's code or Gilfoy's hardware malfunctioned. That was a great scene with them working to keep the stream going and Elrich coming out of retirement to help. Also loved the fact that when Richard said he was fired as CEO, Elrich asked "What about me?" :ld:

Overall I really enjoyed this season, and thought it was a step up over season 1.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
hilarious how they're mocking corporations and companies where you see idiots being promoted over and over with Bighead's character. that shyt really does happen...i've seen it!!

Ehrlich about to cause havoc next season :banderas:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think the best part is when Danish makes the code that would delete the program and they stretched the scene out so Richard would make back in time. How bout a drink to remember Pied Piper? Is this a wheat beer? It needs a lemon! :pachaha:And then the code shut down the computer? :heh:

They even did the Michael Scott "your phone doesn't have my contacts saved" bit from The Office.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Madam, you do not call a man a fool on the transom of his own home. A home that happens to be the world headquarters of a company keeping streaming video of a man who's about to drink his own urine online for tens of thousands of Filipinos. Does that sound like foolishness to you? So, you can tell your clients, respectfully, that they may go fukk themselves."

Erlich then proceeds to put on his arthritis sleeves and hair pins and begin coding

"I used to take a tampon, soak it in grain alcohol, and insert it into my rectum. That got me high, Richard. But not half as high as the drug you just gave me. A second chance.”

Last edited: